New Ad Trend Report Decodes How Brands Can Best Merge and Converge Channels
Scanable QR codes on items like toys, housewares, clothing and even (gasp) headstones. Coupons that can be received and redeemed in real-time, via mobile apps and solutions. Location-aware digital signs that can “talk” and even reserve your place at a nearby restaurant or bar. Interactive kiosks that recognize and greet each and every customer personally. These are just a few examples of new technologies that are altering the face of advertising today.
And as consumers rapidly increase their consumption of digital content (smartphone adoption rates are reaching nearly half of the population, and tablet adoption is not far behind,) new advertising options will continue emerging. But as they crop up, they are also leaving advertisers struggling to decide on the best channels to use for their campaigns, the ways in which they can combine these new channels with the traditional to interact with and influence their target audience, and the most cost effective media to spend their ad dollars on.
As advertisers begin to think about their 2013 budgets, a new trend report discusses how they can benefit from the merging and converging of advertising channels to engage with today’s on-the-go consumers, measure and monetize those interactions, and harness the data they receive to influence future campaigns to ensure lasting impressions.
Written by Alex Romanov (pictured), president and CEO of iSIGN Media (a North American leader in SaaS solutions that deliver interactive, rich media, permission-based messages to mobile devices), the report explores through research and facts, campaign examples, and expert resources how advertisers can use these different media channels to their advantage, and better interact with consumers within today’s digital world.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a