New Ad Trend Report Decodes How Brands Can Best Merge and Converge Channels
Scanable QR codes on items like toys, housewares, clothing and even (gasp) headstones. Coupons that can be received and redeemed in real-time, via mobile apps and solutions. Location-aware digital signs that can “talk” and even reserve your place at a nearby restaurant or bar. Interactive kiosks that recognize and greet each and every customer personally. These are just a few examples of new technologies that are altering the face of advertising today.
And as consumers rapidly increase their consumption of digital content (smartphone adoption rates are reaching nearly half of the population, and tablet adoption is not far behind,) new advertising options will continue emerging. But as they crop up, they are also leaving advertisers struggling to decide on the best channels to use for their campaigns, the ways in which they can combine these new channels with the traditional to interact with and influence their target audience, and the most cost effective media to spend their ad dollars on.
As advertisers begin to think about their 2013 budgets, a new trend report discusses how they can benefit from the merging and converging of advertising channels to engage with today’s on-the-go consumers, measure and monetize those interactions, and harness the data they receive to influence future campaigns to ensure lasting impressions.
Written by Alex Romanov (pictured), president and CEO of iSIGN Media (a North American leader in SaaS solutions that deliver interactive, rich media, permission-based messages to mobile devices), the report explores through research and facts, campaign examples, and expert resources how advertisers can use these different media channels to their advantage, and better interact with consumers within today’s digital world.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]