MyPod Studios, Bravo Studios to Produce Five Original Online Shows
NEW YORK – MyPod Studios (MPS), a premium online video community launched in September 2011, has begun the production of five original shows in partnership with Bravo Studios, a “green screen” video studio in Chelsea, New York. These shows are part of MyPod Studios’ strategy to create original, episodic video content that will provide information in an entertaining way – in short, easy to watch segments. The new shows will launch by the end of the year, along with 10 new satellite sites dedicated to cooking, health, entertainment and other topics.
More specifically, the shows will include:
- “The Non Cooking, Cooking Show” featuring an expert host (yet to be named), showing audiences in 90-120 second segments how to use various spices, wines, knives, cheeses and other elements when cooking.
- “Top Shelf” featuring expert mixologists showing how to mix a variety of popular (and not so common) drinks.
- “Stretch at Your Desk” featuring fitness expert Phoenix Carnevale instructing audiences on clever, innovative methods for keeping fit and limber while at work.
- “90 Second Savings” introducing a yet to be named financial expert as host, teaching creative methods for budget minded audiences to save money in their daily lives.
At least three other new shows are also being developed, with a rolling, monthly launch schedule of new productions planned throughout 2013.
MPS is also developing multiple satellite sites, with 10 scheduled to go live by the end of 2012. The first of these satellite sites will be focused on cooking, health and entertainment and will merge video and written content for a more complete experience. For example, viewers will see a video of someone cooking a Thanksgiving turkey and will be able to instantly access the recipe.
“MyPod Studios has seen explosive growth over the past year because we understand how to create and deliver premium online video that people can find quickly and actually want to watch,” said Jay Miletsky (pictured), founder and CEO of MyPod Studios. “The decision to team with Bravo Studios and the creation of new multi-dimensional satellite sites are both prime examples of how we’re delivering on what viewers, and also advertisers, need from a video community. They’re also examples of how MPS is growing into a multi-dimensional entity, bringing curated content, original productions and text-based articles together for a more complete user experience.”
Further expanding its footprint, in September 2012 MPS acquired New York-based First Page Networks, a company that focuses on two segments of the real estate industry: geo-targeted home guides and news and lead generation for real estate brokers. This acquisition gives MPS its first entre into geo-targeting. MPS has already taken steps to add video content to some of these sites through an update in technology and a partnership with video production house Howdini.
MyPodStudios.com (MPS), based in New York City, is a new streaming video site that includes over 5,000 videos across eight different content categories. MPS is Partnering with premiere content developers, MPS presents a curated selection of pre-screened, pre-qualified videos so that consumers don’t have to spend time wading through amateur fare. MPS launched in the Fall of 2011 with backing from Black Ocean Video. For more information visit: www.mypodstudios.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought
- Sean Eisner: Ho Hum--hundreds of supposed review verification marks out there already, including UK-based "TrustMark" which sounds
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record | MineralSpas.org: [...] Permalink [...]
- Michael Durwin: Another title for this article might be Advertisers Are Finding Better Engagements of Female Through