MyPod Studios, Bravo Studios to Produce Five Original Online Shows
NEW YORK – MyPod Studios (MPS), a premium online video community launched in September 2011, has begun the production of five original shows in partnership with Bravo Studios, a “green screen” video studio in Chelsea, New York. These shows are part of MyPod Studios’ strategy to create original, episodic video content that will provide information in an entertaining way – in short, easy to watch segments. The new shows will launch by the end of the year, along with 10 new satellite sites dedicated to cooking, health, entertainment and other topics.
More specifically, the shows will include:
- “The Non Cooking, Cooking Show” featuring an expert host (yet to be named), showing audiences in 90-120 second segments how to use various spices, wines, knives, cheeses and other elements when cooking.
- “Top Shelf” featuring expert mixologists showing how to mix a variety of popular (and not so common) drinks.
- “Stretch at Your Desk” featuring fitness expert Phoenix Carnevale instructing audiences on clever, innovative methods for keeping fit and limber while at work.
- “90 Second Savings” introducing a yet to be named financial expert as host, teaching creative methods for budget minded audiences to save money in their daily lives.
At least three other new shows are also being developed, with a rolling, monthly launch schedule of new productions planned throughout 2013.
MPS is also developing multiple satellite sites, with 10 scheduled to go live by the end of 2012. The first of these satellite sites will be focused on cooking, health and entertainment and will merge video and written content for a more complete experience. For example, viewers will see a video of someone cooking a Thanksgiving turkey and will be able to instantly access the recipe.
“MyPod Studios has seen explosive growth over the past year because we understand how to create and deliver premium online video that people can find quickly and actually want to watch,” said Jay Miletsky (pictured), founder and CEO of MyPod Studios. “The decision to team with Bravo Studios and the creation of new multi-dimensional satellite sites are both prime examples of how we’re delivering on what viewers, and also advertisers, need from a video community. They’re also examples of how MPS is growing into a multi-dimensional entity, bringing curated content, original productions and text-based articles together for a more complete user experience.”
Further expanding its footprint, in September 2012 MPS acquired New York-based First Page Networks, a company that focuses on two segments of the real estate industry: geo-targeted home guides and news and lead generation for real estate brokers. This acquisition gives MPS its first entre into geo-targeting. MPS has already taken steps to add video content to some of these sites through an update in technology and a partnership with video production house Howdini.
MyPodStudios.com (MPS), based in New York City, is a new streaming video site that includes over 5,000 videos across eight different content categories. MPS is Partnering with premiere content developers, MPS presents a curated selection of pre-screened, pre-qualified videos so that consumers don’t have to spend time wading through amateur fare. MPS launched in the Fall of 2011 with backing from Black Ocean Video. For more information visit: www.mypodstudios.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s