Marketo LaunchPoint, the Most Complete Marketing Ecosystem, Goes Live
SAN MATEO, CALIF. (November 14, 2012) – Marketo, the leading provider of cloud-based marketing software, today unveiled Marketo® LaunchPoint™, the most complete ecosystem of marketing solutions. Marketo® LaunchPoint™ is not just a place for technology integration, but is also an easy, powerful and complete hub for marketing professionals. The ecosystem brings the best technology, expertise and customer experience all together, so that marketers can drive better results in less time.
Marketo’s breakthrough LaunchPoint™ ecosytem goes live with more than 65 of the world’s most innovative, best-of-breed marketing solutions, spanning all areas of marketing, including: Online advertising, Events and webinars, Content marketing, Top-of-the-funnel conversion, Lead-data enrichment, Social media, Sales tools, Analytics and Big data, Lifecycle marketing as well as Services solutions.
“As a customer of Marketo, we’ve reaped the benefits of their easy and powerful marketing software to drive leads and revenue here at GoodData,” said Roman Stanek, CEO of GoodData. “Now we’re excited to be a go-live partner to Marketo® LaunchPoint™, where marketers can benefit from not only the combination of Marketo and GoodData’s innovative technologies, but share their successes and best practices in this unique ecosystem built specifically to meet the challenges facing today’s marketers.”
The LaunchPoint™ solution partners include AdRoll, AIDA, Allocadia, Babcock and Jenkins, Badgeville, BlueBird Strategies, Brainshark, Certain, Cloudwords, Content4Demand, Data.com, Datameer, Datarati, Demandbase, DemandGen, edocr, Ektron, elixiter, Fathom, Full Circle CRM, GaggleAMP, Get Satisfaction, GoodData, HootSuite, inficiencies partners, Influitive, Innoveer Solutions, InsideView, ion interactive, Kapost, KISSmetrics, KnowledgeVision Systems, Kwanzoo, LeadForensics, LeadMD, Leads360, Leadspace, Marin Software, MarketBridge, MarketSync, netfactor, NetProspex, NetLine, NewVoiceMedia, ON24, OneLogin, OptiMine, Optimizely, Pedowitz Group, Qvidian, ReachForce, ReadyTalk, RingLead, SAVO, Scribit, Scripted, ShowUHow, Spear Marketing, SproutSocial, StrikeIron, Sundog Interactive, Titanium Fire, Totango, Unbounce, WebTrends, and Zift Solutions.
“At Marketo, we are laser-focused on meeting today’s marketing imperatives of engaging and selling to buyers wherever they may be. With LaunchPoint™, we’ve completely re-thought the idea of what a marketing ecosystem is and how it can successfully serve these demands,” said Robin Bordoli (pictured), VP partner ecosystem at Marketo. “Marketers now have one complete place to discover, learn, and try the most trusted solutions they need to drive revenue.”
Marketo® LaunchPoint™ is one of the five pillars of Marketo’s recently announced Marketing Nation, the convergence of people, ideas and technology that empowers marketers across the world to succeed like never before with a complete marketing platform. The Marketing Nation taps into the experience of more than 2,000 of Marketo’s customers and its 21,000 powerful users, who can now pool their knowledge to help other customers find and use the best marketing solutions.
About Marketo: Marketing Software – Easy, Powerful, Complete.
Marketo uniquely provides easy-to-use, powerful and complete marketing software that propels fast-growing small companies and global enterprises alike. Marketo’s® marketing automation and sales effectiveness software streamlines marketing processes, delivers more campaigns, generates more win-ready leads, and dramatically improves sales performance. With proven technology, comprehensive services and expert guidance, Marketo helps thousands of companies around the world turn marketing from a cost center into a revenue driver.
Known for providing breakthrough innovation and fueling explosive growth, Marketo was recently named to The Wall Street Journal’s 3rd annual “Next Big Thing List,” one of “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes, and the #1 Marketing Software Vendor on the INC 500. In 2011 Marketo ranked as the #1 fastest-growing private company by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, and in both 2011 and 2012 the company received the CRM Market Leaders Awards Winner for Marketing Solutions by CRM Magazine. Salesforce.com customers also honored the company with two AppExchange Best of ’11 Awards, for Best Marketing Automation Solution and Best Chatter Exchange.
Marketo, the Marketo logo and LaunchPoint™ are trademarks of Marketo, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Pingback from The Week in Content Marketing: Funnel Thoughts, Coke's Storytelling, LaunchPoint, and More
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s