Marketo LaunchPoint, the Most Complete Marketing Ecosystem, Goes Live
SAN MATEO, CALIF. (November 14, 2012) – Marketo, the leading provider of cloud-based marketing software, today unveiled Marketo® LaunchPoint™, the most complete ecosystem of marketing solutions. Marketo® LaunchPoint™ is not just a place for technology integration, but is also an easy, powerful and complete hub for marketing professionals. The ecosystem brings the best technology, expertise and customer experience all together, so that marketers can drive better results in less time.
Marketo’s breakthrough LaunchPoint™ ecosytem goes live with more than 65 of the world’s most innovative, best-of-breed marketing solutions, spanning all areas of marketing, including: Online advertising, Events and webinars, Content marketing, Top-of-the-funnel conversion, Lead-data enrichment, Social media, Sales tools, Analytics and Big data, Lifecycle marketing as well as Services solutions.
“As a customer of Marketo, we’ve reaped the benefits of their easy and powerful marketing software to drive leads and revenue here at GoodData,” said Roman Stanek, CEO of GoodData. “Now we’re excited to be a go-live partner to Marketo® LaunchPoint™, where marketers can benefit from not only the combination of Marketo and GoodData’s innovative technologies, but share their successes and best practices in this unique ecosystem built specifically to meet the challenges facing today’s marketers.”
The LaunchPoint™ solution partners include AdRoll, AIDA, Allocadia, Babcock and Jenkins, Badgeville, BlueBird Strategies, Brainshark, Certain, Cloudwords, Content4Demand, Data.com, Datameer, Datarati, Demandbase, DemandGen, edocr, Ektron, elixiter, Fathom, Full Circle CRM, GaggleAMP, Get Satisfaction, GoodData, HootSuite, inficiencies partners, Influitive, Innoveer Solutions, InsideView, ion interactive, Kapost, KISSmetrics, KnowledgeVision Systems, Kwanzoo, LeadForensics, LeadMD, Leads360, Leadspace, Marin Software, MarketBridge, MarketSync, netfactor, NetProspex, NetLine, NewVoiceMedia, ON24, OneLogin, OptiMine, Optimizely, Pedowitz Group, Qvidian, ReachForce, ReadyTalk, RingLead, SAVO, Scribit, Scripted, ShowUHow, Spear Marketing, SproutSocial, StrikeIron, Sundog Interactive, Titanium Fire, Totango, Unbounce, WebTrends, and Zift Solutions.
“At Marketo, we are laser-focused on meeting today’s marketing imperatives of engaging and selling to buyers wherever they may be. With LaunchPoint™, we’ve completely re-thought the idea of what a marketing ecosystem is and how it can successfully serve these demands,” said Robin Bordoli (pictured), VP partner ecosystem at Marketo. “Marketers now have one complete place to discover, learn, and try the most trusted solutions they need to drive revenue.”
Marketo® LaunchPoint™ is one of the five pillars of Marketo’s recently announced Marketing Nation, the convergence of people, ideas and technology that empowers marketers across the world to succeed like never before with a complete marketing platform. The Marketing Nation taps into the experience of more than 2,000 of Marketo’s customers and its 21,000 powerful users, who can now pool their knowledge to help other customers find and use the best marketing solutions.
About Marketo: Marketing Software – Easy, Powerful, Complete.
Marketo uniquely provides easy-to-use, powerful and complete marketing software that propels fast-growing small companies and global enterprises alike. Marketo’s® marketing automation and sales effectiveness software streamlines marketing processes, delivers more campaigns, generates more win-ready leads, and dramatically improves sales performance. With proven technology, comprehensive services and expert guidance, Marketo helps thousands of companies around the world turn marketing from a cost center into a revenue driver.
Known for providing breakthrough innovation and fueling explosive growth, Marketo was recently named to The Wall Street Journal’s 3rd annual “Next Big Thing List,” one of “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes, and the #1 Marketing Software Vendor on the INC 500. In 2011 Marketo ranked as the #1 fastest-growing private company by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, and in both 2011 and 2012 the company received the CRM Market Leaders Awards Winner for Marketing Solutions by CRM Magazine. Salesforce.com customers also honored the company with two AppExchange Best of ’11 Awards, for Best Marketing Automation Solution and Best Chatter Exchange.
Marketo, the Marketo logo and LaunchPoint™ are trademarks of Marketo, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Pingback from The Week in Content Marketing: Funnel Thoughts, Coke's Storytelling, LaunchPoint, and More
Leave a Comment
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Might Have Been Too Late
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Might Have Been Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Sprint and DigitasLBi Develop First-of-its-Kind Gesture-Based Retail Experience December 5th 2013 CHICAGO, December 05, 2013 (ADOTAS) — DigitasLBi, a global marketing [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig