LSN Mobile Reports Record Numbers from Superstorm, Election
ATLANTA (November 9, 2012) – In the wake of Tuesday’s US Presidential Elections, LSN Mobile reported this week that its mobile platform experienced record-breaking traffic reaching 27.3 million page views for the day, peaking in the 9 p.m. hour with three million page views. This volume is second to last week’s Hurricane Sandy page views reaching more than 28 million on Monday, Oct. 29, 2012.
“The volume of page views LSN Mobile has experienced over the last week demonstrates the importance of the mobile medium as a preferred consumer channel,” said Lee Durham (pictured), co-founder of LSN Mobile. “We’re thrilled to see the continued uptake particularly that consumers turned to their mobile devices to gain information on two of the most important news topics of the year, Hurricane Sandy and the Elections. Our platform has sustained the volume without delay giving advertisers a direct connect with their audiences on two of the most important news-orientated days our broadcasters have experienced this year.”
About LSN Mobile, Inc.
LSN Mobile, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a mobile media and marketing company that enables local media and brand advertisers to extend their reach to the mobile consumer market via their handset. LSN Mobile has the nation’s largest network of local television news content, in both English and Spanish, currently offering news, weather, sports and more to more than 30 million mobile users and serving over 2 billion mobile ad impressions a month. Through its Direct Mobile Marketing & Advertising Group, LSN Mobile enables companies to rapidly deploy direct mobile marketing campaigns to mobile users via text messaging, rich media content, and interactive mobile marketing campaigns across all wireless carriers and handsets. LSN Mobile’s “Local News, Weather and More” mobile apps for Android, iPhone, and BlackBerry platforms are among the top ten free downloadable local news applications. To learn more, please visit www.lsnmobile.com.
Leave a Comment
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by