LSN Mobile Reports Record Numbers from Superstorm, Election
ATLANTA (November 9, 2012) – In the wake of Tuesday’s US Presidential Elections, LSN Mobile reported this week that its mobile platform experienced record-breaking traffic reaching 27.3 million page views for the day, peaking in the 9 p.m. hour with three million page views. This volume is second to last week’s Hurricane Sandy page views reaching more than 28 million on Monday, Oct. 29, 2012.
“The volume of page views LSN Mobile has experienced over the last week demonstrates the importance of the mobile medium as a preferred consumer channel,” said Lee Durham (pictured), co-founder of LSN Mobile. “We’re thrilled to see the continued uptake particularly that consumers turned to their mobile devices to gain information on two of the most important news topics of the year, Hurricane Sandy and the Elections. Our platform has sustained the volume without delay giving advertisers a direct connect with their audiences on two of the most important news-orientated days our broadcasters have experienced this year.”
About LSN Mobile, Inc.
LSN Mobile, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a mobile media and marketing company that enables local media and brand advertisers to extend their reach to the mobile consumer market via their handset. LSN Mobile has the nation’s largest network of local television news content, in both English and Spanish, currently offering news, weather, sports and more to more than 30 million mobile users and serving over 2 billion mobile ad impressions a month. Through its Direct Mobile Marketing & Advertising Group, LSN Mobile enables companies to rapidly deploy direct mobile marketing campaigns to mobile users via text messaging, rich media content, and interactive mobile marketing campaigns across all wireless carriers and handsets. LSN Mobile’s “Local News, Weather and More” mobile apps for Android, iPhone, and BlackBerry platforms are among the top ten free downloadable local news applications. To learn more, please visit www.lsnmobile.com.
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s