LiveRamp and Adometry Bring Offline Data to Online Measurement for Marketers
NEW YORK (November 7, 2012) – Adometry, Inc., the leader in cross-channel attribution, today announced a strategic partnership with LiveRamp, the business that enables companies to make their offline data actionable in online advertising. The integration of LiveRamp’s powerful offline-online data matching solution with Adometry Attribute™ finally gives marketers the ability to see the impact their cross-channel efforts have on total purchases, not just online purchases, thus generating significantly improved optimization.
“Sometimes consumers see an ad online or receive an email offer and then pick up the phone or walk into the store to make a purchase,” said Troy Lerner, President of Booyah Advertising, a full-service digital agency that serves customers such as Dish Network and Blockbuster. “Understanding the full impact of an ad campaign on digital and offline conversions is a major advancement for the industry. It brings advertisers closer than ever before to a complete picture of audience impact at different touchpoints.”
Businesses in any industry with large customer databases will benefit greatly from the joint solution. LiveRamp brings online the rich and valuable assets of offline databases, including purchase history, direct mail, email campaigns, loyalty, and CRM data. Adometry has partnerships with the leading information services providers in many data intensive verticals, including retail, travel, financial services and automotive. LiveRamp’s solution works seamlessly with Adometry’s leading advanced attribution technology, creating greater prediction, precision and performance in multi-channel marketing campaigns.
“While more and more dollars are being spent on online campaigns, most purchases still happen offline,” said LiveRamp CEO Auren Hoffman (pictured). “Any business that allows consumers to place orders via telephone, catalog, in store or just about anywhere that doesn’t involve only a mouse click is going to have offline data. That data becomes extremely valuable when brought online and fed into a powerful attribution engine like Adometry Attribute.”
“Our customers are thrilled to have access to a unified solution to leverage offline data to accurately attribute sales conversions to appropriate campaign channels,” said Paul Pellman, CEO of Adometry. “Furthermore, when we leverage our third party, industry-focused data partnerships, it’s a powerful combination. Marketers can now optimize their campaigns based on the most complete performance data set available.”
Adometry, Inc. provides cross-channel attribution intelligence, plus auditing and scoring metrics, to optimize results for the world’s leading online advertisers, publishers, and ad networks. Through its SaaS-based advanced analytics, Adometry processes and analyzes tens-of-billions of impressions and advertising transactions per month to identify the true consumer purchase-decision journey and to maximize marketing ROI. Adometry combines a scientifically proven methodology with a flexible and easy to implement solution to generate results in as little as two weeks. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Adometry is privately held and backed by Sierra Ventures, Austin Ventures, Shasta Ventures and Stanford University. For more information, visit www.adometry.com.
LiveRamp data onboarding enables companies to use their offline customer data in online advertising. With LiveRamp, marketers can use offline data about their customers to optimize all of the online initiatives-including targeting ads, analytics, content optimization, attribution. LiveRamp is focused solely on data onboarding and works seamlessly with all the leading online ad networks and platforms. LiveRamp has offices in San Francisco and New York. Learn more at liveramp.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and