Kimberly Clark’s Engagement Rates Hit All-Time High with SocialTwist
DALLAS, TX and MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIF. (November 19, 2012) – Kimberly Clark, the 140-year-old family and personal care products company, and SocialTwist, the social referral marketing platform transforming the way brands reach, acquire and retain customers using social connections, today announced the impressive results of their Huggies marketing program: a whopping 56 percent click-through and 55 percent email open rate, which drove 630,000 visitors to Huggies’ site and an estimated increased awareness of 3.5 million relevant consumers. Social referrals amplified the campaign reach by about 700 percent. The program was focused on Moms and sixty-seven percent of all visitors engaged with the program and took an offer.
Click here to see how the campaign worked (demo).
The offer included a $1.50 coupon, as well as the option to refer three friends or post once on a social networking site to earn a $3.00 coupon. The referral marketing program was multi-channel: Huggies seeded it on their website, Facebook, email, and other outreach channels. The program itself was also presented on the Huggies Facebook brand page, the brand website, and on a dedicated microsite.
“Our program with SocialTwist focused on the target audience for the Huggies brand: moms,” said Dan Kersten, Shopper Marketing, Kimberly-Clark. “We connected spectacularly with moms! Every metric, from referral open and click-through rates, to coupon print and redemption rates, was higher than anything we have seen in our other digital marketing programs. Now we’re looking for ways to bring SocialTwist to the extended Kimberly-Clark brand portfolio.”
SocialTwist links market incentives to desired consumer outcomes, and creates a “win-win” opportunity for brands and consumers.
“The majority of consumers today seek advice from their friends and peers for product insights and deals, before making purchase decisions,” said Vijay Pullur (pictured), CEO of SocialTwist. “In this world of information overload, marketing messages must be targeted and relevant to be effective. SocialTwist makes them personal and credible so consumers get product and deal information from people they know.”
For more information on the Huggies program, get the case study here.
About Kimberly Clark
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, nearly a quarter of the world’s population trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds the No.1 or No. 2 share position in more than 80 countries. To keep up with the latest K-C news and to learn more about the company’s 140-year history of innovation, visit www.kimberly-clark.com.
SocialTwist is a social referral marketing platform that transforms the way brands reach, acquire, and retain new customers. Customers are motivated to refer others through their social connections – thereby driving awareness, engagement and purchase. Since 2008, more than 50 of the world’s largest brands including Kimberly Clark, Sara Lee, Procter & Gamble, ConAgra Foods, Jamba Juice, Barnes & Noble, and others have worked with SocialTwist to integrate low-cost social referral programs into their marketing efforts. In addition to consumer products, SocialTwist solutions serve customers in financial services, membership organizations, hospitality, entertainment and other sectors.
Visit them at www.socialtwist.com, sign up for their newsletter, or interact with them on company’s blog and Facebook page. SocialTwist was named a “Cool Vendor” in Gartner’s Cool Vendors in Consumer Goods 2012 report.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial