Kimberly Clark’s Engagement Rates Hit All-Time High with SocialTwist
DALLAS, TX and MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIF. (November 19, 2012) – Kimberly Clark, the 140-year-old family and personal care products company, and SocialTwist, the social referral marketing platform transforming the way brands reach, acquire and retain customers using social connections, today announced the impressive results of their Huggies marketing program: a whopping 56 percent click-through and 55 percent email open rate, which drove 630,000 visitors to Huggies’ site and an estimated increased awareness of 3.5 million relevant consumers. Social referrals amplified the campaign reach by about 700 percent. The program was focused on Moms and sixty-seven percent of all visitors engaged with the program and took an offer.
Click here to see how the campaign worked (demo).
The offer included a $1.50 coupon, as well as the option to refer three friends or post once on a social networking site to earn a $3.00 coupon. The referral marketing program was multi-channel: Huggies seeded it on their website, Facebook, email, and other outreach channels. The program itself was also presented on the Huggies Facebook brand page, the brand website, and on a dedicated microsite.
“Our program with SocialTwist focused on the target audience for the Huggies brand: moms,” said Dan Kersten, Shopper Marketing, Kimberly-Clark. “We connected spectacularly with moms! Every metric, from referral open and click-through rates, to coupon print and redemption rates, was higher than anything we have seen in our other digital marketing programs. Now we’re looking for ways to bring SocialTwist to the extended Kimberly-Clark brand portfolio.”
SocialTwist links market incentives to desired consumer outcomes, and creates a “win-win” opportunity for brands and consumers.
“The majority of consumers today seek advice from their friends and peers for product insights and deals, before making purchase decisions,” said Vijay Pullur (pictured), CEO of SocialTwist. “In this world of information overload, marketing messages must be targeted and relevant to be effective. SocialTwist makes them personal and credible so consumers get product and deal information from people they know.”
For more information on the Huggies program, get the case study here.
About Kimberly Clark
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, nearly a quarter of the world’s population trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds the No.1 or No. 2 share position in more than 80 countries. To keep up with the latest K-C news and to learn more about the company’s 140-year history of innovation, visit www.kimberly-clark.com.
SocialTwist is a social referral marketing platform that transforms the way brands reach, acquire, and retain new customers. Customers are motivated to refer others through their social connections – thereby driving awareness, engagement and purchase. Since 2008, more than 50 of the world’s largest brands including Kimberly Clark, Sara Lee, Procter & Gamble, ConAgra Foods, Jamba Juice, Barnes & Noble, and others have worked with SocialTwist to integrate low-cost social referral programs into their marketing efforts. In addition to consumer products, SocialTwist solutions serve customers in financial services, membership organizations, hospitality, entertainment and other sectors.
Visit them at www.socialtwist.com, sign up for their newsletter, or interact with them on company’s blog and Facebook page. SocialTwist was named a “Cool Vendor” in Gartner’s Cool Vendors in Consumer Goods 2012 report.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]