Intergi Launches In-Game Video Ad Solution & Casual Game Distribution
DEERFIELD BEACH, FL. (November 07, 2012) — Intergi Entertainment is excited to announce the launch of their In-Game Video ads and Game Distribution solution. The video ad and distribution technology makes it simple for developers of any kind — including casual, mobile and Facebook — to integrate video ads in their games.
Once a developer uploads their game to the Game Sandbox — Intergi’s distribution center that allows games to be shared and monetized — a community of 2,500 premium gaming websites will have the ability to embed the game. This significantly increases exposure to their games. With Intergi’s In-Game 100 percent global monetization and ad fill, both the developer and publisher earn revenue on game plays.
Intergi displays an ad in every country on every game play; its 100 percent global ad fill is powered by a worldwide dedicated sales force working non-stop to deliver premium entertainment campaigns. This allows significantly higher ad revenue rates than their closest competitors.
“It’s about time game developers are fairly compensated for their creations,” said Bradley Bailes (pictured), Business Development Manager at Intergi. “I feel that in order for this industry to evolve, we need to give back to the people that make it all possible — the game developers. Not only will we be increasing the earnings they receive for their work, but we will also be providing a massive outlet for increased distribution to give them the exposure they deserve.”
About Intergi Entertainment
Listed in the prestigious Inc. 500 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies, Intergi Entertainment is ranked by comScore as the top digital outlet for reaching video game and entertainment enthusiasts online. Intergi offers advertisers unparalleled access to millions of online gamers that power the multi-billion dollar gaming industry. With an innovative in-house production team, Intergi develops and delivers interactive ads to the largest gaming audience online.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s