Infographic: Brands Look to Social Networks for Holiday Shopping Trends
It’s actually quite simple: If your audience isn’t on Facebook, why promote on Facebook? In the realm of online marketing, understanding and knowing your customer is the only way to succeed and as we gear up for the holiday season, this statement couldn’t be more true in today’s world that includes disruptive technologies like mobile and social.
Whether you’re looking to capture the attention of “Gadget Geeks” or “Soccer Moms,” knowing where your target audience spends the majority of their online time is a key element to ensuring the success of online advertising campaigns.
AddThis, the largest social infrastructure and data platform on the open web uncovered the social sharing habits of shoppers for more and better clues into what they’re thinking, who they’re talking to and what they plan on buying. It has all been captured in the infographic below.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace