Infographic: Brands Look to Social Networks for Holiday Shopping Trends
It’s actually quite simple: If your audience isn’t on Facebook, why promote on Facebook? In the realm of online marketing, understanding and knowing your customer is the only way to succeed and as we gear up for the holiday season, this statement couldn’t be more true in today’s world that includes disruptive technologies like mobile and social.
Whether you’re looking to capture the attention of “Gadget Geeks” or “Soccer Moms,” knowing where your target audience spends the majority of their online time is a key element to ensuring the success of online advertising campaigns.
AddThis, the largest social infrastructure and data platform on the open web uncovered the social sharing habits of shoppers for more and better clues into what they’re thinking, who they’re talking to and what they plan on buying. It has all been captured in the infographic below.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Madison Logic Hit 72% Revenue Growth and Expands Team
- Connection: The Glue that Makes Super Bowl (& All) Ads Stick
- Enradius Launches Geo-Targeted Advertising for the Healthcare Industry
- Operative Partners with Moat Providing Automated Inventory Management for Viewability
- Visible Measures Report: Top 10 Super Bowl Ads