InboundWriter Launches New ‘Enterprise’ Software Tier For Online Content Optimization
SAN FRANCISCO (November 15, 2012) – InboundWriter, the first online content optimization system designed specifically for writers, today announced the immediate commercial availability of its new Enterprise software tier with highly innovative new functionality that augments the scalability, precision and simplicity of its award-winning product. Enterprise users will gain access to exclusive features and benefits designed specifically for medium- and large-sized organizations that have a strategic investment in publishing online content.
The development of the Enterprise tier stems directly from market feedback and usage: “When we first launched InboundWriter in 2011, the core functionality was aimed at individual writers; however, we soon discovered that enterprise users large and small were seeking us out and using InboundWriter with more advanced workflows,” said Alexander Balva, VP of engineering. “We recognized that we have a large opportunity to broaden our product footprint and significantly enhance our value proposition.”
Over the last year, InboundWriter has been increasingly working with enterprise customers. Not only have these accounts provided invaluable guidance for the Enterprise tier offering, they have also leveraged InboundWriter to drive stellar results for content and inbound marketing initiatives. These customers include large organizations such as Transcontinental Media (Elle Canada and related brands) and Source Interlink (MotorTrend and related brands); medium-sized companies such as Jenson USA; and agencies serving these Enterprise markets such as Come Recommended. Here’s what two of these customers had to say:
“We’ve been an early-adopter of InboundWriter and have observed remarkable efficiency and visibility gains,” said Catherine Gray, online content director at Transcontinental Media. “We’ve tested other content optimization products to maximize our web traffic and content marketing performance, and the only one that has been easy to use and drives real results is InboundWriter.”
“I just love InboundWriter because it helps my content creation team with SEO without even having to think about it,” said Heather Huhman, president and founder of Come Recommended. “After using InboundWriter for two weeks on our blog just to test it out, we experienced a 200 percent increase in traffic…and it’s only gone up from there. Needless to say, I’m hooked!”
The Enterprise offering is designed specifically for prolific content producers in order to help enterprises improve the performance of online content at scale. With management, measurement and objective analytics features, InboundWriter takes guesswork out of online content optimization to drives real results, and is the only product that can do this across a large, complex organizations and in a manner that is simple to use and implement. In addition to existing InboundWriter features, Enterprise customers will gain access to:
- Multi-user functionality and reports.
- API integration.
- Fully-featured, more precise core recommendation engine.
- Updated rules engine and user interface.
- Image recommendation functionality in partnership with Zemanta.
- Enterprise-grade analytics supported by RankAbove.
- Live end-user support.
“InboundWriter has displayed remarkable innovation, having pioneered a scalable, automated platform that empowers writers to optimize content as part of their natural workflow,” said Skip Besthoff, InboundWriter’s CEO. “I’m thrilled with the advancements in our product and the results we drive for customers.”
All Enterprise plans include unlimited users and are ultimately tied to the volume of content a customer produces with InboundWriter. The company will continue to offer individual user plans under a new pricing structure along with a freemium option. To view InBoundWriter’s PowerPoint presentation, click here.
For more information, please visit www.inboundwriter.com.
InboundWriter develops cloud-based software that incorporates real-time information gathered from the web to automate the process of optimizing online content. The application naturally integrates tailored best practices and deep insights directly into the writing process. InboundWriter drives dramatic improvements in both paid and organic site traffic as well as search engine ranking, making it an indispensable tool for improving content reach and engagement. An award-winning product, InboundWriter is the recipient of the 2012 People’s Choice Stevie Award for Favorite Marketing / PR Solution. For more information, visit www.inboundwriter.com, read the blog or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Pingback from News about SEO software issue #1 | SEO Software News
Leave a Comment
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires
- Is Ex-PayPal VP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’?
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- Is Ex-PayPal VP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and
- Cory Grassell: As an addendum to my previous post, I failed to consider Twitter. I suppose that
- Cory Grassell: Ten seems like a bit much. I think you hit the nail on the head