InboundWriter Launches New ‘Enterprise’ Software Tier For Online Content Optimization
SAN FRANCISCO (November 15, 2012) – InboundWriter, the first online content optimization system designed specifically for writers, today announced the immediate commercial availability of its new Enterprise software tier with highly innovative new functionality that augments the scalability, precision and simplicity of its award-winning product. Enterprise users will gain access to exclusive features and benefits designed specifically for medium- and large-sized organizations that have a strategic investment in publishing online content.
The development of the Enterprise tier stems directly from market feedback and usage: “When we first launched InboundWriter in 2011, the core functionality was aimed at individual writers; however, we soon discovered that enterprise users large and small were seeking us out and using InboundWriter with more advanced workflows,” said Alexander Balva, VP of engineering. “We recognized that we have a large opportunity to broaden our product footprint and significantly enhance our value proposition.”
Over the last year, InboundWriter has been increasingly working with enterprise customers. Not only have these accounts provided invaluable guidance for the Enterprise tier offering, they have also leveraged InboundWriter to drive stellar results for content and inbound marketing initiatives. These customers include large organizations such as Transcontinental Media (Elle Canada and related brands) and Source Interlink (MotorTrend and related brands); medium-sized companies such as Jenson USA; and agencies serving these Enterprise markets such as Come Recommended. Here’s what two of these customers had to say:
“We’ve been an early-adopter of InboundWriter and have observed remarkable efficiency and visibility gains,” said Catherine Gray, online content director at Transcontinental Media. “We’ve tested other content optimization products to maximize our web traffic and content marketing performance, and the only one that has been easy to use and drives real results is InboundWriter.”
“I just love InboundWriter because it helps my content creation team with SEO without even having to think about it,” said Heather Huhman, president and founder of Come Recommended. “After using InboundWriter for two weeks on our blog just to test it out, we experienced a 200 percent increase in traffic…and it’s only gone up from there. Needless to say, I’m hooked!”
The Enterprise offering is designed specifically for prolific content producers in order to help enterprises improve the performance of online content at scale. With management, measurement and objective analytics features, InboundWriter takes guesswork out of online content optimization to drives real results, and is the only product that can do this across a large, complex organizations and in a manner that is simple to use and implement. In addition to existing InboundWriter features, Enterprise customers will gain access to:
- Multi-user functionality and reports.
- API integration.
- Fully-featured, more precise core recommendation engine.
- Updated rules engine and user interface.
- Image recommendation functionality in partnership with Zemanta.
- Enterprise-grade analytics supported by RankAbove.
- Live end-user support.
“InboundWriter has displayed remarkable innovation, having pioneered a scalable, automated platform that empowers writers to optimize content as part of their natural workflow,” said Skip Besthoff, InboundWriter’s CEO. “I’m thrilled with the advancements in our product and the results we drive for customers.”
All Enterprise plans include unlimited users and are ultimately tied to the volume of content a customer produces with InboundWriter. The company will continue to offer individual user plans under a new pricing structure along with a freemium option. To view InBoundWriter’s PowerPoint presentation, click here.
For more information, please visit www.inboundwriter.com.
InboundWriter develops cloud-based software that incorporates real-time information gathered from the web to automate the process of optimizing online content. The application naturally integrates tailored best practices and deep insights directly into the writing process. InboundWriter drives dramatic improvements in both paid and organic site traffic as well as search engine ranking, making it an indispensable tool for improving content reach and engagement. An award-winning product, InboundWriter is the recipient of the 2012 People’s Choice Stevie Award for Favorite Marketing / PR Solution. For more information, visit www.inboundwriter.com, read the blog or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Pingback from News about SEO software issue #1 | SEO Software News
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at 1 p.m. EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft will unveil its next generation Xbox today [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and