InboundWriter Launches New ‘Enterprise’ Software Tier For Online Content Optimization
SAN FRANCISCO (November 15, 2012) – InboundWriter, the first online content optimization system designed specifically for writers, today announced the immediate commercial availability of its new Enterprise software tier with highly innovative new functionality that augments the scalability, precision and simplicity of its award-winning product. Enterprise users will gain access to exclusive features and benefits designed specifically for medium- and large-sized organizations that have a strategic investment in publishing online content.
The development of the Enterprise tier stems directly from market feedback and usage: “When we first launched InboundWriter in 2011, the core functionality was aimed at individual writers; however, we soon discovered that enterprise users large and small were seeking us out and using InboundWriter with more advanced workflows,” said Alexander Balva, VP of engineering. “We recognized that we have a large opportunity to broaden our product footprint and significantly enhance our value proposition.”
Over the last year, InboundWriter has been increasingly working with enterprise customers. Not only have these accounts provided invaluable guidance for the Enterprise tier offering, they have also leveraged InboundWriter to drive stellar results for content and inbound marketing initiatives. These customers include large organizations such as Transcontinental Media (Elle Canada and related brands) and Source Interlink (MotorTrend and related brands); medium-sized companies such as Jenson USA; and agencies serving these Enterprise markets such as Come Recommended. Here’s what two of these customers had to say:
“We’ve been an early-adopter of InboundWriter and have observed remarkable efficiency and visibility gains,” said Catherine Gray, online content director at Transcontinental Media. “We’ve tested other content optimization products to maximize our web traffic and content marketing performance, and the only one that has been easy to use and drives real results is InboundWriter.”
“I just love InboundWriter because it helps my content creation team with SEO without even having to think about it,” said Heather Huhman, president and founder of Come Recommended. “After using InboundWriter for two weeks on our blog just to test it out, we experienced a 200 percent increase in traffic…and it’s only gone up from there. Needless to say, I’m hooked!”
The Enterprise offering is designed specifically for prolific content producers in order to help enterprises improve the performance of online content at scale. With management, measurement and objective analytics features, InboundWriter takes guesswork out of online content optimization to drives real results, and is the only product that can do this across a large, complex organizations and in a manner that is simple to use and implement. In addition to existing InboundWriter features, Enterprise customers will gain access to:
- Multi-user functionality and reports.
- API integration.
- Fully-featured, more precise core recommendation engine.
- Updated rules engine and user interface.
- Image recommendation functionality in partnership with Zemanta.
- Enterprise-grade analytics supported by RankAbove.
- Live end-user support.
“InboundWriter has displayed remarkable innovation, having pioneered a scalable, automated platform that empowers writers to optimize content as part of their natural workflow,” said Skip Besthoff, InboundWriter’s CEO. “I’m thrilled with the advancements in our product and the results we drive for customers.”
All Enterprise plans include unlimited users and are ultimately tied to the volume of content a customer produces with InboundWriter. The company will continue to offer individual user plans under a new pricing structure along with a freemium option. To view InBoundWriter’s PowerPoint presentation, click here.
For more information, please visit www.inboundwriter.com.
InboundWriter develops cloud-based software that incorporates real-time information gathered from the web to automate the process of optimizing online content. The application naturally integrates tailored best practices and deep insights directly into the writing process. InboundWriter drives dramatic improvements in both paid and organic site traffic as well as search engine ranking, making it an indispensable tool for improving content reach and engagement. An award-winning product, InboundWriter is the recipient of the 2012 People’s Choice Stevie Award for Favorite Marketing / PR Solution. For more information, visit www.inboundwriter.com, read the blog or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Pingback from News about SEO software issue #1 | SEO Software News
Leave a Comment
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]