Idomoo Enhances Brand Engagement and Differentiation through Cross-Marketing Deployment of Personalized Videos
NEW YORK (November 7, 2012) – At ad:tech New York, Idomoo, the pioneer of mass-scale customer communication via personalized video, unveiled and demonstrated a solution that enables brands to differentiate themselves and heighten customer engagement though highly-personalized videos across multiple marketing platforms.
Idomoo demonstrated how leading Dutch energy utility Nuon leveraged Idomoo’s personalized videos to provide unprecedented customer service by explaining each customer’s personal usage and bill. This personalized video campaign also strengthened Nuon’s corporate brand and service-level differentiation via television advertising. By combining the compelling power of cinematic-quality video with personally relevant, individualized data, the Nuon personalized video campaign entertained customers, improved customer care and enabled the company to creatively illustrate their brand differentiation in personal customer service.
Nuon, part of the international Vattenfall group, currently serves approximately 2.3 million consumers, businesses and public organizations throughout the Netherlands. In the Idomoo personalized video campaign, each Nuon customer received a highly-personalized, two-minute Idomoo-generated video providing an audio-visual overview of their yearly electricity and gas usage (see the English version, white-labeled as ‘D-light’). The personalized video explains how much their energy consumption has cost them, compares their energy consumption to previous years and illustrates how their consumption compares to usage in their neighborhood.
To generate excitement prior to the launch of the program, Nuon sent every customer a ‘promo’ email of Idomoo’s personalized video, which generated over 61,000 YouTube views. Nuon also showcased the video in a humorous TV commercial to further emphasize the company’s commitment to personalization and communicate the new service as a brand differentiator. The multi-stage Nuon campaign, leveraging Idomoo’s personalized videos, delivered outstanding results in customer engagement, with video click-through rates soaring above 70 percent.
“Nuon executives, like other brands we work with, leverage personalized videos as a strategic communication tool to engage each customer individually, explain their service usage and bill in a clear and visual manner, manage their expectations and win their trust,” said Danny Kalish, Co-founder of Idomoo. “Leveraging personalized video across marketing channels – from mass-media advertising to loyalty programs, customer care, and monthly billing – provides a strategic differentiator with quality, personalized communication and unparalleled brand engagement.”
Idomoo personalized videos seamlessly and automatically integrate a creative video with business logic, customer CRM data, statement visuals and voice-over narration – creating millions of engaging personalized videos. Idomoo’s videos proactively deliver personalized customer support, upgrade offers, plan extension engagement, loyalty plan communication, personalized corporate greetings and more. Idomoo personalized videos are being used by top-tier customers throughout the Americas, Europe and the Middle East, and across a number of markets, including telecommunications, insurance, banking and consumer brands.
- · Personalized video that Nuon customers received (English version, white-labeled as ‘D-light)
- · The original Dutch ‘promo’ on YouTube that Nuon customers received to promote the personalized video to come
- · TV commercial (with English subtitles) leveraging the personalized video campaign to differentiate Nuon’s service-level brand
- · Idomoo gallery of personalized videos
About Idomoo Ltd.
Idomoo is changing the way companies interact and communicate with prospects and customers through mass-produced personalized video. The Idomoo platform integrates customer data from standard CRM systems or databases into millions of automatically generated, yet seemingly tailor-made, high-quality, professional video clips. Idomoo was developed by an experienced team of multimedia, customer service, advertising and retail innovators. Established in 2008, Idomoo has automatically created millions of broadcast-quality videos delivering personalized customer support, upgrade offers, plan extension engagement, loyalty plan communication, personalized corporate greetings and more for customer-focused companies worldwide.
Idomoo is a private company headquartered in Hod Hashron, Israel. For examples of Idomoo videos, please visit the Idomoo website: www.Idomoo.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]