Got SEO Expertise? Your Job Prospects Are Good
Demand for SEO professionals has never been greater, and the salaries commanded by SEO professionals are on the rise in most major markets. Companies are approaching organic search with high expectations and devoting greater attention and budget toward SEO headcount. As SEO has moved from a tactical nice-to-have to a strategic marketing must-have, CMOs have responded, hiring more SEO professionals than any other time in history. There are more than half a million people in the world with SEO in their job description on LinkedIn, a figure that doubled from a year ago.
A new info-graphic by SEO technology leader Conductor Inc., takes an in-depth look at the SEO hiring market. Compiling data from more than 1,500 job positions on Indeed.com and Payscale.com, Conductor’s findings offer SEO professionals a snapshot of the best cities to find SEO jobs, the most common job titles, and salary rages by title.
Thanks for sharing the infographic. Despite a stuttering economy, many businesses are now looking to spend their advertising budgets online more than offline because the leads can often be more targeted.
- Pingback from Got SEO Expertise? Your Job Prospects Are Good -
Leave a Comment
- OneSpot Announces Formation of OneSpot Content Partner Network
- Integral Ad Science Releases Q3 2014 Media Quality Report, Now Including Video Advertising Metrics
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing
- Meredith Corporation Grows Presence in Wedding Market With Mywedding.com Acquisition
- Integral Ad Science Forms Strategic Partnership With Yahoo! Japan