Get Satisfaction Extends Customer Engagement Capabilities to Businesses of All Sizes with Enhanced FREE Plan
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 14, 2012 —Get Satisfaction today announced significant enhancements to its popular “Free Plan,” extending powerful customer engagement capabilities to businesses of all sizes. New features in Get Satisfaction’s Free Plan are designed to help companies establish long-lasting connections with their customers and prospects to improve customer service, build better products, and increase revenue. To illustrate the power of the newly enhanced free offering, Get Satisfaction produced an infographic featuring data from the consumer-driven Apple Community, a user-driven viral community of more than 27,000 Apple customers built on the Get Satisfaction Free platform.
As a network, Get Satisfaction powers 70,000 active customer communities engaging more than 35 million consumers each month. With the enhanced capabilities of the free plan, more companies of all sizes will be able to use the platform to create vibrant online customer communities. Ultimately, Get Satisfaction communities enable companies to have rich and relevant conversations with customers and prospects to create social experiences for marketing, feedback, and service and support.
“Customer communities have taken off as a key tool in improving engagement across customer service and marketing,” said R “Ray” Wang, principal analyst and CEO, Constellation Research, Inc. “Based on our ongoing research, companies with branded communities have seen as much as a 27 percent gain in customer satisfaction and up to a 12 percent lift in retention.”
“We understand that very small companies get caught in the email support trap. They like having one-to-one relationships with customers, but that just doesn’t scale,” said Scott Hirsch (pictured), VP, Product Marketing, Get Satisfaction. “We want Get Satisfaction to be the first system any business would consider using when they start to outgrow email, which is why we are making our free product better.”
Get Satisfaction Free Plan now includes one seat of moderator tools as well as access to the company’s complete suite of Engage Widgets. Previously only available in Get Satisfaction’s paid plans, these expanded free capabilities enable small businesses to ensure their communities thrive by being able to manage content strategically and bring relevant social conversations from the community to any page throughout their website.
A summary of key features and benefits in Get Satisfaction Free includes:
- Moderation Tools allow community managers to curate and edit content, set topic status, and manage customer relationships.
- Engage Widgets make it quick and easy for businesses to embed their Get Satisfaction community conversations anywhere on their website — on product pages, support pages, marketing pages, or even the home page — enabling customer conversations to be used as rich marketing content and accelerate the sales process.
- Hootsuite integration allows users to port conversations from Facebook and Twitter into their community and respond to customer support and product feedback expressed on these social networks quickly.
- Champion badge enables companies to recognize and reward active users in the community as brand champions.
- · And More…
Collectively, these new features allow users of Get Satisfaction’s Free Plan to capture real-time customer feedback, generate word-of-mouth marketing content, identify brand champions, and increase web traffic through the SEO value of community.
To get started with Get Satisfaction Free or learn more about the company’s other products, visithttps://getsatisfaction.com/corp/smallbusinessforum
- · Blog and infographic: Our Free Community Just Got a Whole Lot Better
About Get Satisfaction
Headquartered in San Francisco, Get Satisfaction is the customer engagement platform provider that helps companies from small businesses to large enterprises build authentic relationships at every stage of the customer lifecycle. With 70,000 active customer communities hosting more than 35 million consumers each month, industry leaders such as Flipboard, Intuit, Kellogg’s, Microsoft and Sonos rely on Get Satisfaction to delight customers, gain insight, solve problems and activate social advocates. For a free trial, visitwww.getsatisfaction.com.
- Pingback from Get Satisfaction Extends Customer Engagement Capabilities to Businesses of … | Business Plan
Leave a Comment
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than