Get Satisfaction Extends Customer Engagement Capabilities to Businesses of All Sizes with Enhanced FREE Plan
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 14, 2012 —Get Satisfaction today announced significant enhancements to its popular “Free Plan,” extending powerful customer engagement capabilities to businesses of all sizes. New features in Get Satisfaction’s Free Plan are designed to help companies establish long-lasting connections with their customers and prospects to improve customer service, build better products, and increase revenue. To illustrate the power of the newly enhanced free offering, Get Satisfaction produced an infographic featuring data from the consumer-driven Apple Community, a user-driven viral community of more than 27,000 Apple customers built on the Get Satisfaction Free platform.
As a network, Get Satisfaction powers 70,000 active customer communities engaging more than 35 million consumers each month. With the enhanced capabilities of the free plan, more companies of all sizes will be able to use the platform to create vibrant online customer communities. Ultimately, Get Satisfaction communities enable companies to have rich and relevant conversations with customers and prospects to create social experiences for marketing, feedback, and service and support.
“Customer communities have taken off as a key tool in improving engagement across customer service and marketing,” said R “Ray” Wang, principal analyst and CEO, Constellation Research, Inc. “Based on our ongoing research, companies with branded communities have seen as much as a 27 percent gain in customer satisfaction and up to a 12 percent lift in retention.”
“We understand that very small companies get caught in the email support trap. They like having one-to-one relationships with customers, but that just doesn’t scale,” said Scott Hirsch (pictured), VP, Product Marketing, Get Satisfaction. “We want Get Satisfaction to be the first system any business would consider using when they start to outgrow email, which is why we are making our free product better.”
Get Satisfaction Free Plan now includes one seat of moderator tools as well as access to the company’s complete suite of Engage Widgets. Previously only available in Get Satisfaction’s paid plans, these expanded free capabilities enable small businesses to ensure their communities thrive by being able to manage content strategically and bring relevant social conversations from the community to any page throughout their website.
A summary of key features and benefits in Get Satisfaction Free includes:
- Moderation Tools allow community managers to curate and edit content, set topic status, and manage customer relationships.
- Engage Widgets make it quick and easy for businesses to embed their Get Satisfaction community conversations anywhere on their website — on product pages, support pages, marketing pages, or even the home page — enabling customer conversations to be used as rich marketing content and accelerate the sales process.
- Hootsuite integration allows users to port conversations from Facebook and Twitter into their community and respond to customer support and product feedback expressed on these social networks quickly.
- Champion badge enables companies to recognize and reward active users in the community as brand champions.
- · And More…
Collectively, these new features allow users of Get Satisfaction’s Free Plan to capture real-time customer feedback, generate word-of-mouth marketing content, identify brand champions, and increase web traffic through the SEO value of community.
To get started with Get Satisfaction Free or learn more about the company’s other products, visithttps://getsatisfaction.com/corp/smallbusinessforum
- · Blog and infographic: Our Free Community Just Got a Whole Lot Better
About Get Satisfaction
Headquartered in San Francisco, Get Satisfaction is the customer engagement platform provider that helps companies from small businesses to large enterprises build authentic relationships at every stage of the customer lifecycle. With 70,000 active customer communities hosting more than 35 million consumers each month, industry leaders such as Flipboard, Intuit, Kellogg’s, Microsoft and Sonos rely on Get Satisfaction to delight customers, gain insight, solve problems and activate social advocates. For a free trial, visitwww.getsatisfaction.com.
- Pingback from Get Satisfaction Extends Customer Engagement Capabilities to Businesses of … | Business Plan
Leave a Comment
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really