Get Satisfaction Extends Customer Engagement Capabilities to Businesses of All Sizes with Enhanced FREE Plan
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 14, 2012 —Get Satisfaction today announced significant enhancements to its popular “Free Plan,” extending powerful customer engagement capabilities to businesses of all sizes. New features in Get Satisfaction’s Free Plan are designed to help companies establish long-lasting connections with their customers and prospects to improve customer service, build better products, and increase revenue. To illustrate the power of the newly enhanced free offering, Get Satisfaction produced an infographic featuring data from the consumer-driven Apple Community, a user-driven viral community of more than 27,000 Apple customers built on the Get Satisfaction Free platform.
As a network, Get Satisfaction powers 70,000 active customer communities engaging more than 35 million consumers each month. With the enhanced capabilities of the free plan, more companies of all sizes will be able to use the platform to create vibrant online customer communities. Ultimately, Get Satisfaction communities enable companies to have rich and relevant conversations with customers and prospects to create social experiences for marketing, feedback, and service and support.
“Customer communities have taken off as a key tool in improving engagement across customer service and marketing,” said R “Ray” Wang, principal analyst and CEO, Constellation Research, Inc. “Based on our ongoing research, companies with branded communities have seen as much as a 27 percent gain in customer satisfaction and up to a 12 percent lift in retention.”
“We understand that very small companies get caught in the email support trap. They like having one-to-one relationships with customers, but that just doesn’t scale,” said Scott Hirsch (pictured), VP, Product Marketing, Get Satisfaction. “We want Get Satisfaction to be the first system any business would consider using when they start to outgrow email, which is why we are making our free product better.”
Get Satisfaction Free Plan now includes one seat of moderator tools as well as access to the company’s complete suite of Engage Widgets. Previously only available in Get Satisfaction’s paid plans, these expanded free capabilities enable small businesses to ensure their communities thrive by being able to manage content strategically and bring relevant social conversations from the community to any page throughout their website.
A summary of key features and benefits in Get Satisfaction Free includes:
- Moderation Tools allow community managers to curate and edit content, set topic status, and manage customer relationships.
- Engage Widgets make it quick and easy for businesses to embed their Get Satisfaction community conversations anywhere on their website — on product pages, support pages, marketing pages, or even the home page — enabling customer conversations to be used as rich marketing content and accelerate the sales process.
- Hootsuite integration allows users to port conversations from Facebook and Twitter into their community and respond to customer support and product feedback expressed on these social networks quickly.
- Champion badge enables companies to recognize and reward active users in the community as brand champions.
- · And More…
Collectively, these new features allow users of Get Satisfaction’s Free Plan to capture real-time customer feedback, generate word-of-mouth marketing content, identify brand champions, and increase web traffic through the SEO value of community.
To get started with Get Satisfaction Free or learn more about the company’s other products, visithttps://getsatisfaction.com/corp/smallbusinessforum
- · Blog and infographic: Our Free Community Just Got a Whole Lot Better
About Get Satisfaction
Headquartered in San Francisco, Get Satisfaction is the customer engagement platform provider that helps companies from small businesses to large enterprises build authentic relationships at every stage of the customer lifecycle. With 70,000 active customer communities hosting more than 35 million consumers each month, industry leaders such as Flipboard, Intuit, Kellogg’s, Microsoft and Sonos rely on Get Satisfaction to delight customers, gain insight, solve problems and activate social advocates. For a free trial, visitwww.getsatisfaction.com.
- Pingback from Get Satisfaction Extends Customer Engagement Capabilities to Businesses of … | Business Plan
Leave a Comment
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]