Florida-Based Ad Agency Releases Media Buying Handbook
TAMPA BAY, FLA. (October 31, 2012) – Viva Vita Inc. today announced the release of the The Online Media Buying Handbook, an easy-to-read book that shows how to get unlimited targeted traffic to any web site with media buying.
“A lot of things are bought simply because they are there and available. With media buys you can make your products and services available on a really large scale,” said Hans Peter Jeschke (pictured), President of Viva Vita Inc. and author of the book. “It is like having unlimited traffic on tab.”
While search engine optimization (SEO) definitely has its place, media buying is far more reliable. There is an abundance of targeted traffic out there and it can actually be bought with up to 90 percent discount, as described in detail in The Online Media Buying Handbook.
“And you do not have to worry that any web master can come along and simply copy your sales funnel,” said Mr. Jeschke. “Usual PPC advertising available through Google Adwords or Bing/Yahoo Adcenter has the disadvantage of immediately revealing your complete sales funnel and marketing strategy. When you are doing media buys you can often enjoy a higher level of privacy.”
Once a successful combination of ad, landing page and traffic source has been established it is very easy to scale a campaign as needed without having to worry too much about competition. The reader of The Online Media Buying Handbook learns how to use media buying to super charge his or her business. The material is presented in an easy to read guide with many screen shots and examples.
The Online Media Buying Handbook is available now at www.imediabuying.com in the digital version and the printed version will be available soon.
About Viva Vita Inc.
Viva Vita Inc. is an advertising agency and consulting firm, founded in 1999, also publishes how-to books related to advertising and marketing.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]