Exclusive Infographic: ChoiceStream’s Audience Cost Calendar for October 2012
Each month, ChoiceStream’s Audience Cost Calendar analyzes how much it costs to reach various audience segments online, then ranks the relative cost of each segment against one another. The calendar presents an interesting picture of how much advertisers are paying to reach certain segments, month over month.
From each month, Choice Stream breaks the results down into several trends that it sees from the data. For future Audience Cost Calendars, ChoiceStream will “look back” to the past month’s theme, examine a relevant theme this month, and “look ahead” to a theme it believes will be hot next month, pointing out which segments are trading high and low within each trend.
Click repeatedly on the inforgraphic to see the full-size version.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Bots Don’t Buy: How Retail is Overcoming Programmatic’s Viewability Challenge
- Netmining Partners with Moat to Deliver Detailed Analysis and At-a-Glance Reports
- Programmatic TV: Why Agencies Should Start Watching & Investing
- Acxiom Releases Survey of Big Data and Little Data
- Why Attribution is Key to Optimizing Marketing Budgets