BOSTON (November 12, 2012) — Digitas, a digitally-led, integrated brand agency, today unveils BrandLIVE™, a proprietary agency platform that creates relevance and value for brands every day. Combining social and content strategies with the agility of a news organization, this real-time, brand relevance approach to participation and publishing will feature a full suite of partners, products, and tools.
BrandLIVE™ is both an agency model and technology suite. The three part process and client service model includes:
The Wire: The source for discovery
- Social listening, translation, and interpretation
- Trend analysis
- Real-time analytics
- Audience Design
- Brand Intelligence
- Content consumption and sharing
The BrandLIVE™ Newsroom: Ideas. Impact. In Real-Time
- Proactive and reactive content and content strategies
- Dedicated, creatively-led teams
- Consolidated social engagement across all owned assets
The Multicast: Targeted publishing and distribution
- Feeds owned channels to drive earned media and identify amplification opportunities for paid
- Analytics that feed back to The Wire for real-time tracking, enabling real-time optimization
“Brands want and need to be relevant in consumers’ lives. But relevance has a deadline,” said Colin Kinsella (pictured), CEO, Digitas N. America. “BrandLIVE finds the mutually beneficial intersection of consumer interest and brand purpose with the speed of a newsroom and the creativity of a brand agency. We build proactive and reactive content at that intersection, anchored by advanced analytics and a technical ecosystem that powers BrandLIVE.”
The platform is powered by dedicated teams with two BrandLIVE™ rooms in Digitas Boston that model the technology, intelligence and mindset of a news organization on behalf of brands. Two BrandLIVE™ rooms are currently under construction in Digitas New York and Digitas Chicago. Both are due to open by end of 2012.
BrandLIVE™ is co-led by Anne-Marie Kline, Sr. VP, Marketing and John Robinson, Sr. VP, Creative.
“Great brands are stories that are never finished, which is why BrandLIVE is rooted in creative ideas. But every day is a new chapter. So every day you have to create something new,” said Robinson. “And you can have all the listening and publishing tools at your disposal, but without creative talent and inspiring ideas that story is not going to emotionally connect with your audience in a relevant way.”
“Adaptability is the ultimate competitive advantage while cultural irrelevance the ultimate price,” said Kline.“BrandLIVE is a deft intelligence center, in people as well as technology and process, that conditions brands to respond to the unexpected and keeps that brand in the now with an eye on the future. ”
BrandLIVE™ includes a stable of 25 open and collaborative partners who are cast according to the specific goals and needs of each client. Content, measurement, listening, and publishing partners include: BrandWatch, Skyword, and Topsy.
Slated to release by end of 2012 are the following supporting products:
- BrandLIVE™EAS(Emergency Alert System): A 24-hour brand alert system for crisis and opportunity management. The tool notifies the team of escalation for online “chatter”for participation in conversation or management of an issue.
- BrandLIVE™Dynamic Calendar: A publishing calendar that drives consistent and optimal content publishing to build and grow engaged audiences. The calendar overlays seasonal/cultural events with campaigns and initiatives, as well as programmed content across owned channels.
- BrandLIVE™Portal: Single sign-on dashboard for clients to access The Wire, view the BrandLIVE Dynamic Calendar, monitor social activity, review creative concepts as well as distribution and amplification of content.
- BrandLIVE™Audience Connection Tool: Identifies influences that allow brands to have real and honest conversation to influence audiences that share the value of the brand.
Digitas also operates the brand content platform, The Third Act:, producers of first and most well renowned event on digital content, The NewFront and Prodigious Worldwide, the world’s only standalone, global digital productions company.
With sister agencies Starcom MediaVest, ZenithOptimedia, Denuo and Razorfish, Digitas is a member of Publicis Groupe’s VivaKi — a global digital knowledge and resource center that leverages the combined scale of the autonomous operations of its members to develop new services, new tools, and new partnerships.
Publicis Groupe [listed on the Euronext Paris Exchange – FR0000130577 – and part of the CAC 40 index] is the world’s third largest communications group. With activities spanning 104 countries on five continents, Publicis Groupe offers local and international clients a complete range of advertising services. Web site: www.publicisgroupe.com