Curata Content Curation Software Arrives on iPhone, iPad and Android for On-the-Go Marketers
CAMBRIDGE, MASS. (November 6, 2012) – Curata, Inc., a content curation company that enables marketers and publishers to easily find, organize, and share content, today announced that a mobile app is available in the iTunes store for iPhone and iPad users, and Google Play for Android users. The app, unveiled at the company’s fourth annual User Conference, enables Curata users to curate on-the-go. Curata expects the mobile app to significantly expedite the curation process as busy marketers are now able to review and sift through the content on a mobile device.
“I’m working against the clock to produce quality content on a daily basis, and Curata’s software has greatly reduced the time it takes for me to create the content I need to effectively promote my company,” said Tom Bishop, Director of Marketing and Communications, KnowledgeVision. “Adding an app means that I can review content while commuting, which is a game changer for me, as I will be able to better concentrate on editorializing the content I’ve selected when I’m in the office.”
Corporate use of mobile devices continues to surge, and B2B marketers must have access to crucial tools when they need them, regardless of location. Add to this, the lack of time they have to produce the content they need in a successful manner, and the ability to review content on the go is invaluable.
“At Curata, the needs of our customers is our number one priority,” said Pawan Deshpande pictured), Curata founder and CEO. “We were thrilled to unveil our mobile app at our fourth annual User Conference, as it not only will significantly increase productivity, but it also shows we understand what our users need to effectively do their job. We look forward to hosting our customers at our User Conference each year to provide them with a forum to share tips and ideas, as well as to share their feedback on Curata’s solution.”
Curata’s content curation software gives time back to busy marketers by enabling them to curate third-party content from multiple sources, and tag and categorize the content for easy organization. Curata users can then share that information in just 20 minutes or less each day, through a variety of channels.
About Curata, Inc.
Curata, Inc. provides easy-to-use marketing solutions for content curation and content marketing. Curata allows marketers to quickly find, organize and share content on specific issues or topics in order to establish thought leadership, own industry conversations and drive qualified web traffic. Curata was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Mass. For more information, visitwww.curata.com.
- Pingback from Curata Content Curation Software Arrives on iPhone, iPad and Android for On-the-Go Marketers - Curate Content
- Pingback from Curata Content Curation Software Arrives on iPhone, iPad and Android for On ... - ADOTAS | Content Curation for LAM | Scoop.it
- Pingback from Curata Content Curation Software Arrives on iPhone, iPad and Android for On … | Make Money With Mobile Marketing
Enterprise solution only, right – something like $1000/month?
Leave a Comment
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use