Compass Labs Unveils Social Marketing Platform that Provides Actionable Insights on Audience, Earned and Paid Strategies
SAN JOSE, CALIF. (November 15, 2012) – Compass Labs, the leading social marketing platform powering ads and audience intelligence, today announced the launch of CLIQ Social Intelligence, a software solution that provides marketers and advertisers with access to an unprecedented level of data and analytics around a brand’s social presence and performance on Facebook and Twitter. CLIQ Social Intelligence provides robust audience intelligence, including customer interests and media preferences, trends in awareness and engagement, as well as guidance on owned, earned and paid media strategies. Because a comprehensive understanding of one’s competitive position is a significant brand KPI, CLIQ Social Intelligence also tracks a brand’s competitors to help marketers and agencies effectively target and speak to current and prospective customers.
The release of CLIQ Social Intelligence complements the company’s flagship offering, CLIQ Ads Manager, and is now immediately available to all Compass Lab customers as a self-serve solution. Given Compass Labs roots in powering social ads, all campaign performance metrics, regardless of whether the ads are managed by Compass Labs, will be made available, providing a single dashboard for marketers to get a 360 degree view of their brand’s social presence.
“The unique capabilities of the Social Intelligence platform provides us with the power to process massive quantities of data in seconds and delivers a true dashboard vision for our digital and marketing teams,” said Reid Greenberg, Director of Digital Strategy of Seventh Generation. “We needed to find a platform that could not only scale and deliver our social ads, but one that would make us smarter in how we manage our social presence and engage our customers. The CLIQ Social Intelligence solution does just this.”
“Our clients have aggressive communications goals and we have to ensure every campaign maximizes reach in highly custom and constantly evolving audience segments. Part of what makes the Social Intelligence platform so effective is that it provides insightful data on an audience to help advertisers better target both customers and prospects,” said Carla Serrano, partner at Naked Communications. Real-time data is instantly available for every marketer and surfaces new, untapped and unintuitive audience segments and insights for better performance.”
The CLIQ Social Intelligence platform includes five modules, in addition to its Brand Pulse dashboard:
- Brand Metrics: Analyzes a brand’s performance on Facebook and Twitter, tracking brand awareness, reach, fan and follower growth, engagement and much more.
- Audience Intelligence: Key audience demographics, behavioral interests and activities, as well as media preferences, providing a complete picture of the customer and how to connect with them both on and off social.
- Content Intelligence: Tools to better understand a brand’s owned and earned media on Facebook and Twitter and what is resonating with its audience – posting topics, top tweets, dayparts, engagement, virality and more.
- Campaign Intelligence: Single view into key performance metrics for all of the Facebook ads a brand has running, regardless of whether the campaign is managed by Compass Labs.
- Competitor Intelligence: Ability to compare brands based on performance, fan and audience metrics for any brand with a Facebook brand page.
“We are thrilled to launch Social Intelligence which further enables brand marketers using CLIQ to fully harness the power of social media,” said Dilip Venkatachari (pictured), CEO of Compass Labs. “Our technology is a game-changer for marketers, delivering rich intelligence around a brand’s social performance that provides them the ability to find and connect with their most desirable audiences.”
To learn more about CLIQ Social Intelligence and the full range of capabilities offered, please visit http://www.compasslabs.com.
About Compass Labs
Compass Labs applies science to social media advertising with CLIQ (Compass Labs IQ), a self-service or fully managed social media advertising platform that makes scalable, targeted social advertising campaigns easy to execute and measure for agencies and brands. Headquartered in San Jose, Calif., Compass Labs was founded in 2009 by industry veterans and scientists. Investors include New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Presidio Ventures, Triple Point Capital, Jim Clark and others. For more information, please visit www.compasslabs.com, follow @compasslabs on Twitter or like Compass Labs on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CompassLabs.
- Pingback from Compass Labs Unveils Social Marketing Platform that Provides Actionable Insights on Audience, Earned and Paid Strategies | Strategy and Competitive Intelligence | Scoop.it
Leave a Comment
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed by
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing the Xbox One, we posted the results of