Compass Labs Unveils Social Marketing Platform that Provides Actionable Insights on Audience, Earned and Paid Strategies
SAN JOSE, CALIF. (November 15, 2012) – Compass Labs, the leading social marketing platform powering ads and audience intelligence, today announced the launch of CLIQ Social Intelligence, a software solution that provides marketers and advertisers with access to an unprecedented level of data and analytics around a brand’s social presence and performance on Facebook and Twitter. CLIQ Social Intelligence provides robust audience intelligence, including customer interests and media preferences, trends in awareness and engagement, as well as guidance on owned, earned and paid media strategies. Because a comprehensive understanding of one’s competitive position is a significant brand KPI, CLIQ Social Intelligence also tracks a brand’s competitors to help marketers and agencies effectively target and speak to current and prospective customers.
The release of CLIQ Social Intelligence complements the company’s flagship offering, CLIQ Ads Manager, and is now immediately available to all Compass Lab customers as a self-serve solution. Given Compass Labs roots in powering social ads, all campaign performance metrics, regardless of whether the ads are managed by Compass Labs, will be made available, providing a single dashboard for marketers to get a 360 degree view of their brand’s social presence.
“The unique capabilities of the Social Intelligence platform provides us with the power to process massive quantities of data in seconds and delivers a true dashboard vision for our digital and marketing teams,” said Reid Greenberg, Director of Digital Strategy of Seventh Generation. “We needed to find a platform that could not only scale and deliver our social ads, but one that would make us smarter in how we manage our social presence and engage our customers. The CLIQ Social Intelligence solution does just this.”
“Our clients have aggressive communications goals and we have to ensure every campaign maximizes reach in highly custom and constantly evolving audience segments. Part of what makes the Social Intelligence platform so effective is that it provides insightful data on an audience to help advertisers better target both customers and prospects,” said Carla Serrano, partner at Naked Communications. Real-time data is instantly available for every marketer and surfaces new, untapped and unintuitive audience segments and insights for better performance.”
The CLIQ Social Intelligence platform includes five modules, in addition to its Brand Pulse dashboard:
- Brand Metrics: Analyzes a brand’s performance on Facebook and Twitter, tracking brand awareness, reach, fan and follower growth, engagement and much more.
- Audience Intelligence: Key audience demographics, behavioral interests and activities, as well as media preferences, providing a complete picture of the customer and how to connect with them both on and off social.
- Content Intelligence: Tools to better understand a brand’s owned and earned media on Facebook and Twitter and what is resonating with its audience – posting topics, top tweets, dayparts, engagement, virality and more.
- Campaign Intelligence: Single view into key performance metrics for all of the Facebook ads a brand has running, regardless of whether the campaign is managed by Compass Labs.
- Competitor Intelligence: Ability to compare brands based on performance, fan and audience metrics for any brand with a Facebook brand page.
“We are thrilled to launch Social Intelligence which further enables brand marketers using CLIQ to fully harness the power of social media,” said Dilip Venkatachari (pictured), CEO of Compass Labs. “Our technology is a game-changer for marketers, delivering rich intelligence around a brand’s social performance that provides them the ability to find and connect with their most desirable audiences.”
To learn more about CLIQ Social Intelligence and the full range of capabilities offered, please visit http://www.compasslabs.com.
About Compass Labs
Compass Labs applies science to social media advertising with CLIQ (Compass Labs IQ), a self-service or fully managed social media advertising platform that makes scalable, targeted social advertising campaigns easy to execute and measure for agencies and brands. Headquartered in San Jose, Calif., Compass Labs was founded in 2009 by industry veterans and scientists. Investors include New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Presidio Ventures, Triple Point Capital, Jim Clark and others. For more information, please visit www.compasslabs.com, follow @compasslabs on Twitter or like Compass Labs on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CompassLabs.
- Pingback from Compass Labs Unveils Social Marketing Platform that Provides Actionable Insights on Audience, Earned and Paid Strategies | Strategy and Competitive Intelligence | Scoop.it
Leave a Comment
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than