Compass Labs Unveils Social Marketing Platform that Provides Actionable Insights on Audience, Earned and Paid Strategies
SAN JOSE, CALIF. (November 15, 2012) – Compass Labs, the leading social marketing platform powering ads and audience intelligence, today announced the launch of CLIQ Social Intelligence, a software solution that provides marketers and advertisers with access to an unprecedented level of data and analytics around a brand’s social presence and performance on Facebook and Twitter. CLIQ Social Intelligence provides robust audience intelligence, including customer interests and media preferences, trends in awareness and engagement, as well as guidance on owned, earned and paid media strategies. Because a comprehensive understanding of one’s competitive position is a significant brand KPI, CLIQ Social Intelligence also tracks a brand’s competitors to help marketers and agencies effectively target and speak to current and prospective customers.
The release of CLIQ Social Intelligence complements the company’s flagship offering, CLIQ Ads Manager, and is now immediately available to all Compass Lab customers as a self-serve solution. Given Compass Labs roots in powering social ads, all campaign performance metrics, regardless of whether the ads are managed by Compass Labs, will be made available, providing a single dashboard for marketers to get a 360 degree view of their brand’s social presence.
“The unique capabilities of the Social Intelligence platform provides us with the power to process massive quantities of data in seconds and delivers a true dashboard vision for our digital and marketing teams,” said Reid Greenberg, Director of Digital Strategy of Seventh Generation. “We needed to find a platform that could not only scale and deliver our social ads, but one that would make us smarter in how we manage our social presence and engage our customers. The CLIQ Social Intelligence solution does just this.”
“Our clients have aggressive communications goals and we have to ensure every campaign maximizes reach in highly custom and constantly evolving audience segments. Part of what makes the Social Intelligence platform so effective is that it provides insightful data on an audience to help advertisers better target both customers and prospects,” said Carla Serrano, partner at Naked Communications. Real-time data is instantly available for every marketer and surfaces new, untapped and unintuitive audience segments and insights for better performance.”
The CLIQ Social Intelligence platform includes five modules, in addition to its Brand Pulse dashboard:
- Brand Metrics: Analyzes a brand’s performance on Facebook and Twitter, tracking brand awareness, reach, fan and follower growth, engagement and much more.
- Audience Intelligence: Key audience demographics, behavioral interests and activities, as well as media preferences, providing a complete picture of the customer and how to connect with them both on and off social.
- Content Intelligence: Tools to better understand a brand’s owned and earned media on Facebook and Twitter and what is resonating with its audience – posting topics, top tweets, dayparts, engagement, virality and more.
- Campaign Intelligence: Single view into key performance metrics for all of the Facebook ads a brand has running, regardless of whether the campaign is managed by Compass Labs.
- Competitor Intelligence: Ability to compare brands based on performance, fan and audience metrics for any brand with a Facebook brand page.
“We are thrilled to launch Social Intelligence which further enables brand marketers using CLIQ to fully harness the power of social media,” said Dilip Venkatachari (pictured), CEO of Compass Labs. “Our technology is a game-changer for marketers, delivering rich intelligence around a brand’s social performance that provides them the ability to find and connect with their most desirable audiences.”
To learn more about CLIQ Social Intelligence and the full range of capabilities offered, please visit http://www.compasslabs.com.
About Compass Labs
Compass Labs applies science to social media advertising with CLIQ (Compass Labs IQ), a self-service or fully managed social media advertising platform that makes scalable, targeted social advertising campaigns easy to execute and measure for agencies and brands. Headquartered in San Jose, Calif., Compass Labs was founded in 2009 by industry veterans and scientists. Investors include New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Presidio Ventures, Triple Point Capital, Jim Clark and others. For more information, please visit www.compasslabs.com, follow @compasslabs on Twitter or like Compass Labs on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CompassLabs.
- Pingback from Compass Labs Unveils Social Marketing Platform that Provides Actionable Insights on Audience, Earned and Paid Strategies | Strategy and Competitive Intelligence | Scoop.it
Leave a Comment
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]