Chevrolet Partners with Dailybreak for ‘Home for the Holidays’
BOSTON (November 28, 2012) – Dailybreak, the digital launchpad for products, campaigns and contests, tailored to drive rapid participation at scale, today announced a partnership with Chevrolet for a “Home for the Holidays” campaign. Through Dailybreak’s unique Challenge engagement unit, Chevy is giving a holiday gift of a brand new Cruze, Sonic, or Spark to one winner so they can spend more time throughout the year at home with those who matter the most.
To be entered to win, users sign-up and enter the Challenge at Dailybreak.com/Chevy. Once inside the Challenge, users will walk through a fun, educational, and entertaining experience designed to deliver user-generated content and earned media. The experience includes holiday and winter driving trivia and a personalized holiday photo postcard.
Users will create the photo postcard by uploading a photo and writing a short story relating the photo to a new Chevy. Users will then share the postcard through their social networks and ask family and friends to vote. The winner will be selected based on a combination of votes and creativity.
Chevy’s commitment to marketing innovation and great user experience has resulted in award-winning campaigns and outstanding results. The company’s focus on content marketing and engagement marketing led to a partnership with Dailybreak, and the “Home for the Holidays” campaign is Chevy’s third with Dailybreak to date. Previous campaigns delivered engaging experiences and user-generated content around Sonic and Spark vehicles.
“We are proud to launch this special holiday campaign with such a forward thinking brand, giving away an awesome car to one lucky Dailybreak user, ” said John Federman, Dailybreak’s CEO. “Chevy is a wonderful and truly innovative partner, and we look forward to exceeding their goals by motivating consumers to take action on their behalf.”
“Our goal is to increase awareness of our small cars, Cruze, Sonic and Spark, and cultivate a relationship with potential buyers – both digitally and in real life,” said Carolin Probst-Iyer, Digital Manager at Chevrolet. “Chevrolet thrives on providing real-life experiences in our vehicles and Dailybreak really understands the relationship with fun gameplay and user-generated content. Together, it’s really a great partnership to help reach a new customer.”
The Dailybreak behavioral platform is the digital launchpad for products, campaigns and contests, tailored to drive rapid participation at scale. Dailybreak’s innovative content advertising units, called Challenges, are consumer-initiated experiences that incent people to engage with and share a brand’s message. With a network of more than 10 million consumers, Dailybreak provides unique advertising solutions with highly relevant targeting, engaging content and guaranteed results to some of the world’s leading brands including McDonald’s, Anheuser-Busch, Dunkin’ Donuts, Microsoft and Chevrolet. Dailybreak is based in Boston, MA and is backed by Highland Capital, Charles River Ventures and GSV Capital. For more information, visit www.dailybreak.com/advertising.
Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is now one of the world’s largest car brands, doing business in more than 140 countries and selling more than 4 million cars and trucks a year. Chevrolet provides customers with fuel-efficient vehicles that feature spirited performance, expressive design and high quality. More information on Chevrolet models can be found at www.chevrolet.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV