Chevrolet Partners with Dailybreak for ‘Home for the Holidays’
BOSTON (November 28, 2012) – Dailybreak, the digital launchpad for products, campaigns and contests, tailored to drive rapid participation at scale, today announced a partnership with Chevrolet for a “Home for the Holidays” campaign. Through Dailybreak’s unique Challenge engagement unit, Chevy is giving a holiday gift of a brand new Cruze, Sonic, or Spark to one winner so they can spend more time throughout the year at home with those who matter the most.
To be entered to win, users sign-up and enter the Challenge at Dailybreak.com/Chevy. Once inside the Challenge, users will walk through a fun, educational, and entertaining experience designed to deliver user-generated content and earned media. The experience includes holiday and winter driving trivia and a personalized holiday photo postcard.
Users will create the photo postcard by uploading a photo and writing a short story relating the photo to a new Chevy. Users will then share the postcard through their social networks and ask family and friends to vote. The winner will be selected based on a combination of votes and creativity.
Chevy’s commitment to marketing innovation and great user experience has resulted in award-winning campaigns and outstanding results. The company’s focus on content marketing and engagement marketing led to a partnership with Dailybreak, and the “Home for the Holidays” campaign is Chevy’s third with Dailybreak to date. Previous campaigns delivered engaging experiences and user-generated content around Sonic and Spark vehicles.
“We are proud to launch this special holiday campaign with such a forward thinking brand, giving away an awesome car to one lucky Dailybreak user, ” said John Federman, Dailybreak’s CEO. “Chevy is a wonderful and truly innovative partner, and we look forward to exceeding their goals by motivating consumers to take action on their behalf.”
“Our goal is to increase awareness of our small cars, Cruze, Sonic and Spark, and cultivate a relationship with potential buyers – both digitally and in real life,” said Carolin Probst-Iyer, Digital Manager at Chevrolet. “Chevrolet thrives on providing real-life experiences in our vehicles and Dailybreak really understands the relationship with fun gameplay and user-generated content. Together, it’s really a great partnership to help reach a new customer.”
The Dailybreak behavioral platform is the digital launchpad for products, campaigns and contests, tailored to drive rapid participation at scale. Dailybreak’s innovative content advertising units, called Challenges, are consumer-initiated experiences that incent people to engage with and share a brand’s message. With a network of more than 10 million consumers, Dailybreak provides unique advertising solutions with highly relevant targeting, engaging content and guaranteed results to some of the world’s leading brands including McDonald’s, Anheuser-Busch, Dunkin’ Donuts, Microsoft and Chevrolet. Dailybreak is based in Boston, MA and is backed by Highland Capital, Charles River Ventures and GSV Capital. For more information, visit www.dailybreak.com/advertising.
Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is now one of the world’s largest car brands, doing business in more than 140 countries and selling more than 4 million cars and trucks a year. Chevrolet provides customers with fuel-efficient vehicles that feature spirited performance, expressive design and high quality. More information on Chevrolet models can be found at www.chevrolet.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]