Chevrolet Partners with Dailybreak for ‘Home for the Holidays’
BOSTON (November 28, 2012) – Dailybreak, the digital launchpad for products, campaigns and contests, tailored to drive rapid participation at scale, today announced a partnership with Chevrolet for a “Home for the Holidays” campaign. Through Dailybreak’s unique Challenge engagement unit, Chevy is giving a holiday gift of a brand new Cruze, Sonic, or Spark to one winner so they can spend more time throughout the year at home with those who matter the most.
To be entered to win, users sign-up and enter the Challenge at Dailybreak.com/Chevy. Once inside the Challenge, users will walk through a fun, educational, and entertaining experience designed to deliver user-generated content and earned media. The experience includes holiday and winter driving trivia and a personalized holiday photo postcard.
Users will create the photo postcard by uploading a photo and writing a short story relating the photo to a new Chevy. Users will then share the postcard through their social networks and ask family and friends to vote. The winner will be selected based on a combination of votes and creativity.
Chevy’s commitment to marketing innovation and great user experience has resulted in award-winning campaigns and outstanding results. The company’s focus on content marketing and engagement marketing led to a partnership with Dailybreak, and the “Home for the Holidays” campaign is Chevy’s third with Dailybreak to date. Previous campaigns delivered engaging experiences and user-generated content around Sonic and Spark vehicles.
“We are proud to launch this special holiday campaign with such a forward thinking brand, giving away an awesome car to one lucky Dailybreak user, ” said John Federman, Dailybreak’s CEO. “Chevy is a wonderful and truly innovative partner, and we look forward to exceeding their goals by motivating consumers to take action on their behalf.”
“Our goal is to increase awareness of our small cars, Cruze, Sonic and Spark, and cultivate a relationship with potential buyers – both digitally and in real life,” said Carolin Probst-Iyer, Digital Manager at Chevrolet. “Chevrolet thrives on providing real-life experiences in our vehicles and Dailybreak really understands the relationship with fun gameplay and user-generated content. Together, it’s really a great partnership to help reach a new customer.”
The Dailybreak behavioral platform is the digital launchpad for products, campaigns and contests, tailored to drive rapid participation at scale. Dailybreak’s innovative content advertising units, called Challenges, are consumer-initiated experiences that incent people to engage with and share a brand’s message. With a network of more than 10 million consumers, Dailybreak provides unique advertising solutions with highly relevant targeting, engaging content and guaranteed results to some of the world’s leading brands including McDonald’s, Anheuser-Busch, Dunkin’ Donuts, Microsoft and Chevrolet. Dailybreak is based in Boston, MA and is backed by Highland Capital, Charles River Ventures and GSV Capital. For more information, visit www.dailybreak.com/advertising.
Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is now one of the world’s largest car brands, doing business in more than 140 countries and selling more than 4 million cars and trucks a year. Chevrolet provides customers with fuel-efficient vehicles that feature spirited performance, expressive design and high quality. More information on Chevrolet models can be found at www.chevrolet.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s