Brownstein Group Helps IKEA Shift to Seasonal Marketing Approach with Launch of New Digital Catalog
PHILADELPHIA (November 12, 2012) – Brownstein Group (BG), a Philadelphia-based brand communication firm, announces the launch of the new IKEA digital seasonal catalog, an inspirational guide that helps consumers improve their lives at home by preparing for the season ahead. The inaugural issue, entitled “Celebrate Brilliantly,” is available at ikea-usa.com/celebrate and highlights several ways that IKEA can help its customers entertain and impress throughout the holiday season.
Brownstein Group collaborated with IKEA to determine the direction and medium for a marketing vehicle that would illustrate the solutions IKEA products provide for the needs that arise during the seasonal pulse of life at home.
“Through the digital seasonal catalog, we can tell a meaningful story about what is happening in consumers’ lives while arming them with the online tools to explore, promote, share and ultimately shop in-store,” says Phil Edelstein, Manager of the Brand Strategy Group at Brownstein Group.
The “Celebrate Brilliantly” issue — available through December — shows creative ways shoppers can limit the pressures of the holiday season and enjoy fun, beautiful family-oriented moments. The interactive experience allows consumers to watch videos and click through images to find additional information and smart tips on style, service, sustainability and product solutions to inspire, educate and help make the best purchase decisions. Facebook and Pinterest integration promotes sharing with friends, while the personalized shopping list functionality ensures a seamless transition between online planning and in-store shopping. In addition, the HTML5-based platform enables compatibility across multiple devices.
“IKEA understands its consumers, and we recognize the importance of life events that take place in the home,” said Christine Whitehawk, Communications Manager, IKEA US. “So we wanted to supply a tool that would offer solutions for our customers’ wants and needs and help them easily prepare for the holidays as well as the seasons ahead.”
In addition to “Celebrate Brilliantly,” IKEA will unveil three more digital seasonal catalogs throughout 2013.
About Brownstein Group
Brownstein Group is a brand communication firm located in Center City Philadelphia. Founded in 1964 as Brownstein Advertising, Brownstein Group has since evolved into a network of integrated communication specialties encompassing brand strategy, advertising and design, public relations and social media, and interactive. A member of the 4As, the Public Relations Society of America and Philly Ad Club, Brownstein Group provides services to local, national and international clients such as IKEA, Comcast, Microsoft, Saint-Gobain North America, AmerisourceBergen, Cozen O’Connor, Einstein Healthcare Network, the Philadelphia Auto Show, and Campus Apartments. For additional information, connect with Brownstein Group on Twitter@Brownstein_Grp or Facebook at www.facebook.com/brownsteingroup, or visit www.brownsteingroup.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than