Brownstein Group Helps IKEA Shift to Seasonal Marketing Approach with Launch of New Digital Catalog
PHILADELPHIA (November 12, 2012) – Brownstein Group (BG), a Philadelphia-based brand communication firm, announces the launch of the new IKEA digital seasonal catalog, an inspirational guide that helps consumers improve their lives at home by preparing for the season ahead. The inaugural issue, entitled “Celebrate Brilliantly,” is available at ikea-usa.com/celebrate and highlights several ways that IKEA can help its customers entertain and impress throughout the holiday season.
Brownstein Group collaborated with IKEA to determine the direction and medium for a marketing vehicle that would illustrate the solutions IKEA products provide for the needs that arise during the seasonal pulse of life at home.
“Through the digital seasonal catalog, we can tell a meaningful story about what is happening in consumers’ lives while arming them with the online tools to explore, promote, share and ultimately shop in-store,” says Phil Edelstein, Manager of the Brand Strategy Group at Brownstein Group.
The “Celebrate Brilliantly” issue — available through December — shows creative ways shoppers can limit the pressures of the holiday season and enjoy fun, beautiful family-oriented moments. The interactive experience allows consumers to watch videos and click through images to find additional information and smart tips on style, service, sustainability and product solutions to inspire, educate and help make the best purchase decisions. Facebook and Pinterest integration promotes sharing with friends, while the personalized shopping list functionality ensures a seamless transition between online planning and in-store shopping. In addition, the HTML5-based platform enables compatibility across multiple devices.
“IKEA understands its consumers, and we recognize the importance of life events that take place in the home,” said Christine Whitehawk, Communications Manager, IKEA US. “So we wanted to supply a tool that would offer solutions for our customers’ wants and needs and help them easily prepare for the holidays as well as the seasons ahead.”
In addition to “Celebrate Brilliantly,” IKEA will unveil three more digital seasonal catalogs throughout 2013.
About Brownstein Group
Brownstein Group is a brand communication firm located in Center City Philadelphia. Founded in 1964 as Brownstein Advertising, Brownstein Group has since evolved into a network of integrated communication specialties encompassing brand strategy, advertising and design, public relations and social media, and interactive. A member of the 4As, the Public Relations Society of America and Philly Ad Club, Brownstein Group provides services to local, national and international clients such as IKEA, Comcast, Microsoft, Saint-Gobain North America, AmerisourceBergen, Cozen O’Connor, Einstein Healthcare Network, the Philadelphia Auto Show, and Campus Apartments. For additional information, connect with Brownstein Group on Twitter@Brownstein_Grp or Facebook at www.facebook.com/brownsteingroup, or visit www.brownsteingroup.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed