Brownstein Group Helps IKEA Shift to Seasonal Marketing Approach with Launch of New Digital Catalog
PHILADELPHIA (November 12, 2012) – Brownstein Group (BG), a Philadelphia-based brand communication firm, announces the launch of the new IKEA digital seasonal catalog, an inspirational guide that helps consumers improve their lives at home by preparing for the season ahead. The inaugural issue, entitled “Celebrate Brilliantly,” is available at ikea-usa.com/celebrate and highlights several ways that IKEA can help its customers entertain and impress throughout the holiday season.
Brownstein Group collaborated with IKEA to determine the direction and medium for a marketing vehicle that would illustrate the solutions IKEA products provide for the needs that arise during the seasonal pulse of life at home.
“Through the digital seasonal catalog, we can tell a meaningful story about what is happening in consumers’ lives while arming them with the online tools to explore, promote, share and ultimately shop in-store,” says Phil Edelstein, Manager of the Brand Strategy Group at Brownstein Group.
The “Celebrate Brilliantly” issue — available through December — shows creative ways shoppers can limit the pressures of the holiday season and enjoy fun, beautiful family-oriented moments. The interactive experience allows consumers to watch videos and click through images to find additional information and smart tips on style, service, sustainability and product solutions to inspire, educate and help make the best purchase decisions. Facebook and Pinterest integration promotes sharing with friends, while the personalized shopping list functionality ensures a seamless transition between online planning and in-store shopping. In addition, the HTML5-based platform enables compatibility across multiple devices.
“IKEA understands its consumers, and we recognize the importance of life events that take place in the home,” said Christine Whitehawk, Communications Manager, IKEA US. “So we wanted to supply a tool that would offer solutions for our customers’ wants and needs and help them easily prepare for the holidays as well as the seasons ahead.”
In addition to “Celebrate Brilliantly,” IKEA will unveil three more digital seasonal catalogs throughout 2013.
About Brownstein Group
Brownstein Group is a brand communication firm located in Center City Philadelphia. Founded in 1964 as Brownstein Advertising, Brownstein Group has since evolved into a network of integrated communication specialties encompassing brand strategy, advertising and design, public relations and social media, and interactive. A member of the 4As, the Public Relations Society of America and Philly Ad Club, Brownstein Group provides services to local, national and international clients such as IKEA, Comcast, Microsoft, Saint-Gobain North America, AmerisourceBergen, Cozen O’Connor, Einstein Healthcare Network, the Philadelphia Auto Show, and Campus Apartments. For additional information, connect with Brownstein Group on Twitter@Brownstein_Grp or Facebook at www.facebook.com/brownsteingroup, or visit www.brownsteingroup.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]