BrightTag Powers A New Standard for Integrating Media Partners on the AppNexus Platform
CHICAGO (November 7, 2012) – BrightTag, a technology platform provider for the digital marketing industry, and AppNexus, the world leader in real-time advertising technology, today announced an integrated solution that dramatically simplifies the way marketers connect with any of the more than 250 companies that leverage the AppNexus platform.
“One of the core tenets of the AppNexus open platform is to enable our partners to build and scale their businesses without writing a single line of code,” said Brian O’Kelley, CEO and Co-Founder of AppNexus. “BrightTag’s technology helps anyone plugged into the AppNexus platform connect data in ways not previously possible. Both AppNexus and BrightTag share a vision to remove technical barriers that stand in the way of ad tech innovation.”
The current process for activating online advertising campaigns requires manual intervention by marketers and their partners. The BrightTag ONE platform addresses these challenges by providing a single point of integration for data-driven marketing services and provides “tagless” Server-Direct capabilities that connect sites to services in real time without third-party code passing through consumers’ browsers.
The combined BrightTag/AppNexus solution streamlines the workflow required to activate and manage user data-driven campaigns by eliminating redundant tagging efforts and leveraging cloud-based data collection and distribution. The integration empowers AppNexus-integrated media partners to better serve their brand clients through enhanced data and zero latency performance.
Marc Kiven (pictured), founder and Chief Revenue Officer at BrightTag, commented, “As the world’s largest tag management provider, BrightTag is committed to finding opportunities to eliminate tags and improve the flow of data that is driving the growth of the real-time digital advertising ecosystem. Working with open platforms like AppNexus showcases both the power and simplicity of a single unifying layer of data integration and the power of a universal tag like BrightTag ONE.”
BrightTag is building a new technical foundation for the next generation of online marketing. The company’s tag management solution makes online data instantly useful in any web or mobile application, while solving fundamental privacy, data quality and site performance challenges. The award-winning BrightTag ONE™ platform eliminates barriers to innovation and offers the industry’s only method of directly integrating sites and services through the cloud. Recognized for its technology and vision, Dow Jones VentureWire named BrightTag one of the 50 most innovative technology companies of 2011. BrightTag is headquartered in Chicago with offices in London.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than