BrightTag Powers A New Standard for Integrating Media Partners on the AppNexus Platform
CHICAGO (November 7, 2012) – BrightTag, a technology platform provider for the digital marketing industry, and AppNexus, the world leader in real-time advertising technology, today announced an integrated solution that dramatically simplifies the way marketers connect with any of the more than 250 companies that leverage the AppNexus platform.
“One of the core tenets of the AppNexus open platform is to enable our partners to build and scale their businesses without writing a single line of code,” said Brian O’Kelley, CEO and Co-Founder of AppNexus. “BrightTag’s technology helps anyone plugged into the AppNexus platform connect data in ways not previously possible. Both AppNexus and BrightTag share a vision to remove technical barriers that stand in the way of ad tech innovation.”
The current process for activating online advertising campaigns requires manual intervention by marketers and their partners. The BrightTag ONE platform addresses these challenges by providing a single point of integration for data-driven marketing services and provides “tagless” Server-Direct capabilities that connect sites to services in real time without third-party code passing through consumers’ browsers.
The combined BrightTag/AppNexus solution streamlines the workflow required to activate and manage user data-driven campaigns by eliminating redundant tagging efforts and leveraging cloud-based data collection and distribution. The integration empowers AppNexus-integrated media partners to better serve their brand clients through enhanced data and zero latency performance.
Marc Kiven (pictured), founder and Chief Revenue Officer at BrightTag, commented, “As the world’s largest tag management provider, BrightTag is committed to finding opportunities to eliminate tags and improve the flow of data that is driving the growth of the real-time digital advertising ecosystem. Working with open platforms like AppNexus showcases both the power and simplicity of a single unifying layer of data integration and the power of a universal tag like BrightTag ONE.”
BrightTag is building a new technical foundation for the next generation of online marketing. The company’s tag management solution makes online data instantly useful in any web or mobile application, while solving fundamental privacy, data quality and site performance challenges. The award-winning BrightTag ONE™ platform eliminates barriers to innovation and offers the industry’s only method of directly integrating sites and services through the cloud. Recognized for its technology and vision, Dow Jones VentureWire named BrightTag one of the 50 most innovative technology companies of 2011. BrightTag is headquartered in Chicago with offices in London.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
BrightTag Powers A New Standard for Integrating Media Partners on the AppNexus PlatformCHICAGO (November 7, 2012) – BrightTag, a technology platform provider for the digital marketing industry, and AppNexus, the world leader [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One: [...] – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction: [...] ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement: [...]
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]