B2B Marketing Gets Social with Bizo Marketing Platform, Self-Service Edition
SAN FRANCISCO (November 13, 2012) – Bizo, the global leader in business audience marketing, today announced a significant expansion of Bizo Marketing Platform, Self-Service Edition, a solution that helps small and mid-sized (SMB) marketers reach and nurture their target prospects online. SMB marketers can now use Bizo to manage their B2B social marketing and display ad retargeting campaigns in a single platform.
Building on the success of the existing audience analytics and website retargeting modules, Bizo’s Self-Service Edition now offers a range of new social marketing capabilities, including “social retargeting,” enabling marketers to retarget display ads to prospects who have clicked on content links shared through social channels. The platform also includes a number of other social marketing features that are designed to help SMB marketers engage their audiences, and move them through the marketing funnel.
“With social marketing spend on the rise, it was time to help B2B marketers integrate display advertising with influential social channels such as Twitter to help grow their brands, minimize lost conversion opportunities through retargeting, and boost the impact of every dollar — and hour — spent in building a social presence,” said Chris Mann, vice president of product management at Bizo. “For the first time, SMB marketers targeting business audiences will be able to get a handle on the exact content and tactics that are driving conversions from their social marketing investments.”
Bizo Marketing Platform, Self-Service Edition includes:
- Display Ad Retargeting: helps companies convert more leads by targeting display ads to those people who have visited their website without converting.
- Social Retargeting: allows marketers to retarget display ads across the web to prospects who click on links to articles and other 3rd-party content shared through Twitter and other social channels.
- Social Audience Analytics: identifies which business audiences are converting on the links shared through social media channels.
- Shared Content Branding: keeps a company’s brand top of mind via a branded banner ad when sharing third-party content via social channels.
- Conversion Action Tracking: tracks conversions by social channel—even down to the best-performing tweets.
Over 30 companies participated in Bizo’s private Self-Service Edition beta program carried out this fall.
“While marketers can’t ignore the power of social media, there’s also never been a way to understand the true ROI of a social marketing program,” said Rachel Peden, online marketing specialist and interactive project manager at Hodgson/Meyers. “It is exciting to see Bizo fill the ROI gap for social marketers, whether they’re looking to measure top-performing tweets or drive more leads from social content.”
“For our business, Bizo has delivered an eCPA that is one-fifth of previous display ad campaigns, and visitors coming from the retargeting campaign are almost twice as likely to convert when compared to PPC traffic,” said Bryan Gudmundson, marketing and creative director at UpSellit. “The arrival of Bizo’s Self-Service Edition represents a huge step forward for B2B marketers looking to use display ad retargeting to stay in front of their target prospects wherever they are online.”
In addition to providing SMB marketers with an easy-to-use solution to manage their social and display advertising campaigns, Bizo has helped more than 500 brands, including leading global brands such as AMEX, UPS, Mercedes Benz and Microsoft reach businesses audiences online with its Bizo Marketing Platform, Full-Service Edition.
For more details about the social capabilities being added to Bizo’s Marketing Platform, Self-Service Edition, please register for Bizo’s Self-Service Edition webinar on Wednesday, December 5th at 11am PT/2pm ET and visit http://bizo.me/p5i4d.
For more information about Bizo’s Self-Service Edition, visit www.bizo.com/selfservice.
Bizo gives marketers instant access to the people who sign the checks at work, and have the most to spend on life: business professionals. Fueled by a Bizo audience of more than 100 million professionals around the world, including more than 80 percent of the U.S. business population, the Bizo Marketing Platform (BMP) can precisely target business people wherever they travel online by demographic criteria such as job function, seniority, industry, company size and more. Large global brands and SMB marketers alike also use BMP to increase awareness, nurture and convert existing audiences from their websites, social channels, and their prospect databases. More than 500 brands including AMEX, Mercedes Benz, Monster, Salesforce.com, Porsche, Microsoft, AT&T, and UPS use Bizo to target their B2B display and social marketing programs to the business professional audience.
For more information on Bizo, or for a free look at the business demographics of your website audience, visit www.bizo.com.
- Pingback from B2B Marketing Gets Social with Bizo Marketing Platform, Self-Service Edition – ADOTAS | BizLocal
- Pingback from Z Brand Group Wins Multiple MarCom Awards For Creative Excellence In … | Cheapest Most Effective Marketing Super Tips
These are actually fantastic ideas in on the topic of blogging.
You have touched some pleasant things here. Any way keep
Leave a Comment
- Tremor Video Hires Publisher Veteran Manish Jha to Lead its Supply-Side Platform
- AppNexus Announces Investment at $1.2 Billion Valuation
- L2 Names Scott Ernst CEO to drive Global Expansion & Product Portfolio
- Nasmedia and Lotame Announce Strategic Partnership
- Simulmedia Promotes Julie Nolan to Chief People Officer