App Annie’s Top Gaining Apps of the Week
App Annie, an industry leading analytics service entrusted by more than 150,000 apps to track their downloads, sales and reviews, has launched a new feature on its blog called App Annie’s Weekly Top Movers, an ongoing series on top trending apps.
The Weekly Top Movers will feature App Annie’s market leading app data to highlight the apps that jumped the most ranking spots in the overall Google Play and iPhone charts over the previous week. They explore these top movers both quantitatively and qualitatively to provide the most accurate and compelling app ranking data available.
This week’s top gainers include Angry Birds Star Wars and Hill Climb Racing.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Honda’s Double-Sided Story on YouTube Allows Users to Switch Between Perfectly Parallel Lives
- Innovid Breaks Down The Anatomy of the Fragmented Consumer In The Cross-Device Video Landscape
- PunchTab Releases 2014 Holiday Shopping Insights: 90% of Consumers Will Shop Online
- Publicis Groupe Acquires Data-Driven Digital Ad Management Platform RUN
- Twitter Stock Drops After Less Than Stellar Third Quarter Earnings Report