App Annie’s Top Gaining Apps of the Week
App Annie, an industry leading analytics service entrusted by more than 150,000 apps to track their downloads, sales and reviews, has launched a new feature on its blog called App Annie’s Weekly Top Movers, an ongoing series on top trending apps.
The Weekly Top Movers will feature App Annie’s market leading app data to highlight the apps that jumped the most ranking spots in the overall Google Play and iPhone charts over the previous week. They explore these top movers both quantitatively and qualitatively to provide the most accurate and compelling app ranking data available.
This week’s top gainers include Angry Birds Star Wars and Hill Climb Racing.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution
- Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort