App Annie’s Top Gaining Apps of the Week
App Annie, an industry leading analytics service entrusted by more than 150,000 apps to track their downloads, sales and reviews, has launched a new feature on its blog called App Annie’s Weekly Top Movers, an ongoing series on top trending apps.
The Weekly Top Movers will feature App Annie’s market leading app data to highlight the apps that jumped the most ranking spots in the overall Google Play and iPhone charts over the previous week. They explore these top movers both quantitatively and qualitatively to provide the most accurate and compelling app ranking data available.
This week’s top gainers include Angry Birds Star Wars and Hill Climb Racing.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer?
- AdTheorent’s Travel & Tourism Industry Mobile Ad Performance Analyses
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs
- Toi’s iOS App Genee Launches into Public Beta
- Stephen Pickens, VP at Kre8 Media, Is Moderator at OMMA Attribution Event; Marcelo Ferreira Is Co-CEO of RevMob; Paul Grueber and Sunil Bhagwan Join AppsFlyer