Affiliate Window: Mobile Traffic, Commerce Increased in October
Affiliate Window has release its mobile and m-commerce figures for October. Among the key findings:
- 10.7 percent of all sales were through mobile devices (including tablets) – up from 9.98 percent in September.
- 4.14 percent of sales were made on devices other than tablets – up from 3.94 percent in September.
- 13.25 percent of traffic came through mobile – up from 12.79 percent in September.
- 7.76 percent of traffic came through devices other than tablets – up from 7.48 percent in September.
- Mobile traffic is converting at 3.2 percent – up from 2.60 percent in September.
- Mobile (excluding tablet) is converting at 2.11 percent.
- Tablet is converting at 4.73 percent - 124 percent the rate of mobile.
To download the report, including graphs, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- If It Can’t Be Measured, It Can’t Be Improved: The Ongoing Case for Performance in Digital
- Videa Debuts Supply-Side Automated TV Advertising Platform
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement”
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?