Ad4Game Deploys Infobright to Support Advertising Service Focused on Internet Gaming Audience
ad: tech NY, NEW YORK (November 7, 2012) – Infobright today announced that Ad4Game, one of the Internet’s leading game advertising networks, has deployed Infobright Enterprise Edition (IEE) to support analysis of growing volumes of metrics that the company uses to optimize the performance of ad campaigns that run on gaming sites worldwide. With the help of Infobright’s high performing analytic database, Ad4Game is able to quickly mine terabytes of machine-generated web data tracking ad clickthroughs and other statistics, so that it can match advertisers with the gaming content most likely to generate conversions and ROI.
Ad4Game’s network represents many of the most popular online gaming companies — including Sony Online Entertainment, Disney, Atari, Microsoft, Ubisoft, Electronic Arts and more — reaching over 400 million unique visitors and serving billions of impressions per month. The company’s customers include advertisers as well as content providers, with each relying on Ad4Game to supply detailed reports on the performance of their advertising campaigns.
“Fast, accurate campaign analytics are central to Ad4Game’s value proposition,” said Omar Tahiri, CEO of Ad4Game. “Our advertisers want to maximize clickthroughs and conversions. Content publishers want to optimize eCPM and earnings. This demands real-time insight into how ads are performing, so that adjustments can be in minutes, if necessary. With Infobright, we’ve found a database solution that can keep up with the volume and speed of incoming data, so that Ad4Game can continue to focus on what we do best: getting results for our advertisers and content publishers.”
Prior to deploying Infobright, Ad4Game was using MySQL to collect online data on ad impressions, clickthroughs, and other metrics relevant to campaign performance. But as the company’s business has grown, this row-oriented database could not keep up with the massive amounts of data being generated about customers’ ad campaigns, nor could it quickly turn around the kind of ad-hoc analysis necessary to optimize performance in real-time. The company selected Infobright because, like MySQL, it is very simple to use, but also capable of running even very complex queries on large volumes of data exponentially faster. In addition, set up and implementation was extremely cost effective.
Today, queries that previously took 10 minutes or more on MySQL now take no longer than 25 seconds using Infobright. And due to the data compression (up to 57:1) that Infobright is able to deliver, Ad4Game expects to be able to scale its analytics services affordably, even as data loads reach into the terabytes.
“Ad tech companies like Ad4Game differentiate themselves by providing value-added analysis that helps customers make the most of their campaign investments,” said Don DeLoach, CEO of Infobright. “Infobright’s database is an ideal solution for these types of businesses because we are well-suited to analyzing online and machine-generated data fast, effectively and at a very affordable cost.”
Ad4Game will be attending Adtech NY, November 7-8, 2012 in New York City. Visit the company’s booth #2045.
Ad4Game is the Internet’s Game Ad Network. Partnered with the key players in the gaming industry, the company focuses on gamers ONLY ensuring advertisers can reach a highly targeted gaming audience. The company offers a high level of service, statistics, control and transparency to help customers succeed. Ad4Game is a simple and effective ad network suitable for advertisers and publishers of all sizes. Headquartered in Montreal, QC, Canada, Ad4Game has been involved in Games online marketing since 2004.
Infobright’s high-performance database is the preferred choice for applications and data marts that analyze large volumes of “machine-generated data” such as Web data, network logs, telecom records, stock tick data and sensor data. Easy to implement and with unmatched data compression, operational simplicity and low cost, Infobright is being used by enterprises, SaaS and software companies in online businesses, telecommunications, financial services and other industries to provide rapid access to critical business data. For more information, please visit http://www.infobright.com or join our open source community at http://www.infobright.org.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]