Ad4Game Deploys Infobright to Support Advertising Service Focused on Internet Gaming Audience
ad: tech NY, NEW YORK (November 7, 2012) – Infobright today announced that Ad4Game, one of the Internet’s leading game advertising networks, has deployed Infobright Enterprise Edition (IEE) to support analysis of growing volumes of metrics that the company uses to optimize the performance of ad campaigns that run on gaming sites worldwide. With the help of Infobright’s high performing analytic database, Ad4Game is able to quickly mine terabytes of machine-generated web data tracking ad clickthroughs and other statistics, so that it can match advertisers with the gaming content most likely to generate conversions and ROI.
Ad4Game’s network represents many of the most popular online gaming companies — including Sony Online Entertainment, Disney, Atari, Microsoft, Ubisoft, Electronic Arts and more — reaching over 400 million unique visitors and serving billions of impressions per month. The company’s customers include advertisers as well as content providers, with each relying on Ad4Game to supply detailed reports on the performance of their advertising campaigns.
“Fast, accurate campaign analytics are central to Ad4Game’s value proposition,” said Omar Tahiri, CEO of Ad4Game. “Our advertisers want to maximize clickthroughs and conversions. Content publishers want to optimize eCPM and earnings. This demands real-time insight into how ads are performing, so that adjustments can be in minutes, if necessary. With Infobright, we’ve found a database solution that can keep up with the volume and speed of incoming data, so that Ad4Game can continue to focus on what we do best: getting results for our advertisers and content publishers.”
Prior to deploying Infobright, Ad4Game was using MySQL to collect online data on ad impressions, clickthroughs, and other metrics relevant to campaign performance. But as the company’s business has grown, this row-oriented database could not keep up with the massive amounts of data being generated about customers’ ad campaigns, nor could it quickly turn around the kind of ad-hoc analysis necessary to optimize performance in real-time. The company selected Infobright because, like MySQL, it is very simple to use, but also capable of running even very complex queries on large volumes of data exponentially faster. In addition, set up and implementation was extremely cost effective.
Today, queries that previously took 10 minutes or more on MySQL now take no longer than 25 seconds using Infobright. And due to the data compression (up to 57:1) that Infobright is able to deliver, Ad4Game expects to be able to scale its analytics services affordably, even as data loads reach into the terabytes.
“Ad tech companies like Ad4Game differentiate themselves by providing value-added analysis that helps customers make the most of their campaign investments,” said Don DeLoach, CEO of Infobright. “Infobright’s database is an ideal solution for these types of businesses because we are well-suited to analyzing online and machine-generated data fast, effectively and at a very affordable cost.”
Ad4Game will be attending Adtech NY, November 7-8, 2012 in New York City. Visit the company’s booth #2045.
Ad4Game is the Internet’s Game Ad Network. Partnered with the key players in the gaming industry, the company focuses on gamers ONLY ensuring advertisers can reach a highly targeted gaming audience. The company offers a high level of service, statistics, control and transparency to help customers succeed. Ad4Game is a simple and effective ad network suitable for advertisers and publishers of all sizes. Headquartered in Montreal, QC, Canada, Ad4Game has been involved in Games online marketing since 2004.
Infobright’s high-performance database is the preferred choice for applications and data marts that analyze large volumes of “machine-generated data” such as Web data, network logs, telecom records, stock tick data and sensor data. Easy to implement and with unmatched data compression, operational simplicity and low cost, Infobright is being used by enterprises, SaaS and software companies in online businesses, telecommunications, financial services and other industries to provide rapid access to critical business data. For more information, please visit http://www.infobright.com or join our open source community at http://www.infobright.org.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be