Xinhua’s CNC Selects Red Loop Media as Global Mobile Advertising Service Provider
BEIJING/REDMOND, WASH. (October 11, 2012) — Red Loop Media, a leading provider of mobile cloud marketing services, today announced it has been selected by Xinhua News Agency’s China Xinhua News Network Corporation (CNC) to provide global advertising services for their mobile TV applications. CNC, the global broadcast TV division of China’s official news service Xinhua News Agency, serves both a domestic and international audience through its Chinese and English-language programming.
Xinhua News Agency, established in 1931, is China’s largest news agency serving an audience of more than 2 billion through 31 bureaus across the country and 160 foreign bureaus worldwide. In 2010, Xinhua launched CNC to deliver comprehensive, multi-dimensional, 24-hour news coverage as well as programs covering politics, economics, finance, and culture.
“CNC is making content available in both live and on-demand formats and is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our mobile audience,” said Jincai Wu, deputy editor-in-chief of Xinhua News Agency and chairman of CNC. “We want to enable our mobile users to access the quality content they want at any time and from anywhere around the globe, and we believe that our partnership with Red Loop Media helps us achieve that.“
“By partnering with Red Loop Media we can be confident that our premium advertisers will receive the full benefit of an advertising service that is secure, accurate, and reliable,” said Yong Yang, China Xinhua News Network senior vice president. “We’ll also gain a better understanding of our mobile audience’s interests which enables us to deliver more of the quality news and feature programming they most desire.”
“As an industry visionary, China Xinhua News Network has embraced the shift to mobile as consumers increasingly use smartphones and tablets for their media consumption. We are honored to support their efforts to deliver a world-class experience to their audience,” said Teashah Yang, CEO of Red Loop Media. “Premium advertisers and brands will benefit from our comprehensive ad services which provide advanced targeting and campaign analysis tools designed to maximize audience engagement.”
Red Loop Media is the first provider of mobile advertising services in China to be certified to the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) mobile advertising measurement guidelines. The certification provides publishers and advertisers with a high degree of confidence in their advertising service partner.
Red Loop Media is leading the new wave of mobile cloud marketing services. Red Loop Media’s Mobile Marketing Bridge (MMBridge) is an innovative portfolio of advanced mobile advertising services designed to maximize advertiser results and publisher revenue by engaging mobile consumers through precision-targeted ads. Founded in 2007, Red Loop Media is headquartered in Redmond, Washington and has wholly owned subsidiaries in China and Israel.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s