Xinhua’s CNC Selects Red Loop Media as Global Mobile Advertising Service Provider
BEIJING/REDMOND, WASH. (October 11, 2012) — Red Loop Media, a leading provider of mobile cloud marketing services, today announced it has been selected by Xinhua News Agency’s China Xinhua News Network Corporation (CNC) to provide global advertising services for their mobile TV applications. CNC, the global broadcast TV division of China’s official news service Xinhua News Agency, serves both a domestic and international audience through its Chinese and English-language programming.
Xinhua News Agency, established in 1931, is China’s largest news agency serving an audience of more than 2 billion through 31 bureaus across the country and 160 foreign bureaus worldwide. In 2010, Xinhua launched CNC to deliver comprehensive, multi-dimensional, 24-hour news coverage as well as programs covering politics, economics, finance, and culture.
“CNC is making content available in both live and on-demand formats and is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our mobile audience,” said Jincai Wu, deputy editor-in-chief of Xinhua News Agency and chairman of CNC. “We want to enable our mobile users to access the quality content they want at any time and from anywhere around the globe, and we believe that our partnership with Red Loop Media helps us achieve that.“
“By partnering with Red Loop Media we can be confident that our premium advertisers will receive the full benefit of an advertising service that is secure, accurate, and reliable,” said Yong Yang, China Xinhua News Network senior vice president. “We’ll also gain a better understanding of our mobile audience’s interests which enables us to deliver more of the quality news and feature programming they most desire.”
“As an industry visionary, China Xinhua News Network has embraced the shift to mobile as consumers increasingly use smartphones and tablets for their media consumption. We are honored to support their efforts to deliver a world-class experience to their audience,” said Teashah Yang, CEO of Red Loop Media. “Premium advertisers and brands will benefit from our comprehensive ad services which provide advanced targeting and campaign analysis tools designed to maximize audience engagement.”
Red Loop Media is the first provider of mobile advertising services in China to be certified to the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) mobile advertising measurement guidelines. The certification provides publishers and advertisers with a high degree of confidence in their advertising service partner.
Red Loop Media is leading the new wave of mobile cloud marketing services. Red Loop Media’s Mobile Marketing Bridge (MMBridge) is an innovative portfolio of advanced mobile advertising services designed to maximize advertiser results and publisher revenue by engaging mobile consumers through precision-targeted ads. Founded in 2007, Red Loop Media is headquartered in Redmond, Washington and has wholly owned subsidiaries in China and Israel.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than