Triad Taps Krux Data Management Platform to Power Advanced Targeting for Retailers and Brands
TAMPA/NEW YORK (October 2, 2012) –Triad Retail Media has selected Krux to power its consumer data and targeting services for the world’s leading e-commerce sites. Krux’s cloud-based infrastructure helps companies like Triad analyze consumer Web data with new levels of precision and turn those insights into action. With the Krux data management platform, Triad will be able to deliver Web experiences that are more relevant, more valuable, and more secure for retailers, brands, marketers, and consumers alike.
Triad is the leading monetization agency for retailers, partnering closely with household names such as eBay, Walmart, The Home Depot, and Dollar General. Krux is the technology leader in cloud-based consumer data management solutions. Together, the two firms will put consumer data to work to drive more valuable commerce experiences for consumers across the Web, enhance revenue for leading retailers, and provide unique audience reach opportunities for brands.
“Krux was the clear choice to support Triad’s data and targeting strategy,” said Triad Retail Media CEO and founder Greg Murtagh. “Their technology leadership and commitment to data security and market neutrality made them the perfect fit for our company and empower us to bring further value to our many retailers and brands.”
The Triad Retail Media targeting strategy, powered by Krux, will result in more effective consumer targeting on retailer websites and more efficient cross-Web marketing. Further, with secure media and data connections enabled by Krux, Triad will tap real-time media sources to transform their brands’ programs. With Krux, Triad will access retail consumers beyond their partner websites more efficiently and energize that media with high-value first- and third-party data.
“Krux is proud to count Triad Retail Media among our partners and thrilled to play a supporting role as they raise the bar for consumer targeting in the retail media industry,” said Tom Chavez, Krux’s co-founder and CEO. “In 2010, Krux set out to transform data’s role in advertising, content and commerce. I’m excited that, with Triad, we’ll be able to take on all three at once.”
About Triad Retail Media
Triad Retail Media is the #1 retailer monetization agency in the world. The organization is credited with pioneering the digital retail media industry by creating an effective way for brands to connect with shoppers along the digital path to purchase, bringing retailers new opportunities for site monetization. Triad creates contextual advertising that enhances the online experience by enabling brands to capture shoppers’ attention — educating and inspiring purchase decisions. Triad’s custom approach to retail advertising goes far beyond the banner and standard ad networks, driving online and in-store sales.
Triad works with the top 10 media-buying agencies in the U.S. to help the world’s biggest brands engage with shoppers online. Its list of retail clients include eBay, Walmart, The Home Depot, CVS, Sam’s Club, Dollar General and many other notable retailers. Triad is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, and employs more than 300 people nationwide. For more information, visit www.triadretail.com, www.facebook.com/triadretail or follow us on Twitter @triadretail.
Founded in 2010, Krux delivers data fabric for the consumer Web. Krux technology helps companies protect, manage, and monetize data across screens and sources. With Krux, companies give their consumers cooler, safer, faster, smarter Web experiences. With Krux, consumers gain confidence that their favorite websites are operating under the plain light of day. Companies across the US, Europe and Asia have adopted Krux technology, including The New York Times, NBC Universal, Sanoma Media, Triad Retail Media, Recruit, CarSales.com.au, Financial Times, NBCNews.com, GrooveShark, and The Wall Street Journal Digital Network. Find out more at www.krux.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than