Triad Taps Krux Data Management Platform to Power Advanced Targeting for Retailers and Brands
TAMPA/NEW YORK (October 2, 2012) –Triad Retail Media has selected Krux to power its consumer data and targeting services for the world’s leading e-commerce sites. Krux’s cloud-based infrastructure helps companies like Triad analyze consumer Web data with new levels of precision and turn those insights into action. With the Krux data management platform, Triad will be able to deliver Web experiences that are more relevant, more valuable, and more secure for retailers, brands, marketers, and consumers alike.
Triad is the leading monetization agency for retailers, partnering closely with household names such as eBay, Walmart, The Home Depot, and Dollar General. Krux is the technology leader in cloud-based consumer data management solutions. Together, the two firms will put consumer data to work to drive more valuable commerce experiences for consumers across the Web, enhance revenue for leading retailers, and provide unique audience reach opportunities for brands.
“Krux was the clear choice to support Triad’s data and targeting strategy,” said Triad Retail Media CEO and founder Greg Murtagh. “Their technology leadership and commitment to data security and market neutrality made them the perfect fit for our company and empower us to bring further value to our many retailers and brands.”
The Triad Retail Media targeting strategy, powered by Krux, will result in more effective consumer targeting on retailer websites and more efficient cross-Web marketing. Further, with secure media and data connections enabled by Krux, Triad will tap real-time media sources to transform their brands’ programs. With Krux, Triad will access retail consumers beyond their partner websites more efficiently and energize that media with high-value first- and third-party data.
“Krux is proud to count Triad Retail Media among our partners and thrilled to play a supporting role as they raise the bar for consumer targeting in the retail media industry,” said Tom Chavez, Krux’s co-founder and CEO. “In 2010, Krux set out to transform data’s role in advertising, content and commerce. I’m excited that, with Triad, we’ll be able to take on all three at once.”
About Triad Retail Media
Triad Retail Media is the #1 retailer monetization agency in the world. The organization is credited with pioneering the digital retail media industry by creating an effective way for brands to connect with shoppers along the digital path to purchase, bringing retailers new opportunities for site monetization. Triad creates contextual advertising that enhances the online experience by enabling brands to capture shoppers’ attention — educating and inspiring purchase decisions. Triad’s custom approach to retail advertising goes far beyond the banner and standard ad networks, driving online and in-store sales.
Triad works with the top 10 media-buying agencies in the U.S. to help the world’s biggest brands engage with shoppers online. Its list of retail clients include eBay, Walmart, The Home Depot, CVS, Sam’s Club, Dollar General and many other notable retailers. Triad is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, and employs more than 300 people nationwide. For more information, visit www.triadretail.com, www.facebook.com/triadretail or follow us on Twitter @triadretail.
Founded in 2010, Krux delivers data fabric for the consumer Web. Krux technology helps companies protect, manage, and monetize data across screens and sources. With Krux, companies give their consumers cooler, safer, faster, smarter Web experiences. With Krux, consumers gain confidence that their favorite websites are operating under the plain light of day. Companies across the US, Europe and Asia have adopted Krux technology, including The New York Times, NBC Universal, Sanoma Media, Triad Retail Media, Recruit, CarSales.com.au, Financial Times, NBCNews.com, GrooveShark, and The Wall Street Journal Digital Network. Find out more at www.krux.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV