Triad Taps Krux Data Management Platform to Power Advanced Targeting for Retailers and Brands
TAMPA/NEW YORK (October 2, 2012) –Triad Retail Media has selected Krux to power its consumer data and targeting services for the world’s leading e-commerce sites. Krux’s cloud-based infrastructure helps companies like Triad analyze consumer Web data with new levels of precision and turn those insights into action. With the Krux data management platform, Triad will be able to deliver Web experiences that are more relevant, more valuable, and more secure for retailers, brands, marketers, and consumers alike.
Triad is the leading monetization agency for retailers, partnering closely with household names such as eBay, Walmart, The Home Depot, and Dollar General. Krux is the technology leader in cloud-based consumer data management solutions. Together, the two firms will put consumer data to work to drive more valuable commerce experiences for consumers across the Web, enhance revenue for leading retailers, and provide unique audience reach opportunities for brands.
“Krux was the clear choice to support Triad’s data and targeting strategy,” said Triad Retail Media CEO and founder Greg Murtagh. “Their technology leadership and commitment to data security and market neutrality made them the perfect fit for our company and empower us to bring further value to our many retailers and brands.”
The Triad Retail Media targeting strategy, powered by Krux, will result in more effective consumer targeting on retailer websites and more efficient cross-Web marketing. Further, with secure media and data connections enabled by Krux, Triad will tap real-time media sources to transform their brands’ programs. With Krux, Triad will access retail consumers beyond their partner websites more efficiently and energize that media with high-value first- and third-party data.
“Krux is proud to count Triad Retail Media among our partners and thrilled to play a supporting role as they raise the bar for consumer targeting in the retail media industry,” said Tom Chavez, Krux’s co-founder and CEO. “In 2010, Krux set out to transform data’s role in advertising, content and commerce. I’m excited that, with Triad, we’ll be able to take on all three at once.”
About Triad Retail Media
Triad Retail Media is the #1 retailer monetization agency in the world. The organization is credited with pioneering the digital retail media industry by creating an effective way for brands to connect with shoppers along the digital path to purchase, bringing retailers new opportunities for site monetization. Triad creates contextual advertising that enhances the online experience by enabling brands to capture shoppers’ attention — educating and inspiring purchase decisions. Triad’s custom approach to retail advertising goes far beyond the banner and standard ad networks, driving online and in-store sales.
Triad works with the top 10 media-buying agencies in the U.S. to help the world’s biggest brands engage with shoppers online. Its list of retail clients include eBay, Walmart, The Home Depot, CVS, Sam’s Club, Dollar General and many other notable retailers. Triad is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, and employs more than 300 people nationwide. For more information, visit www.triadretail.com, www.facebook.com/triadretail or follow us on Twitter @triadretail.
Founded in 2010, Krux delivers data fabric for the consumer Web. Krux technology helps companies protect, manage, and monetize data across screens and sources. With Krux, companies give their consumers cooler, safer, faster, smarter Web experiences. With Krux, consumers gain confidence that their favorite websites are operating under the plain light of day. Companies across the US, Europe and Asia have adopted Krux technology, including The New York Times, NBC Universal, Sanoma Media, Triad Retail Media, Recruit, CarSales.com.au, Financial Times, NBCNews.com, GrooveShark, and The Wall Street Journal Digital Network. Find out more at www.krux.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s