Top Advertisers Select Direct Agents to Manage Their Search Marketing Campaigns
NEW YORK (October 15, 2012) — Direct Agents, an-award winning digital marketing agency announced today that it was selected by Folica.com, a Top 500 online retailer to manage their search marketing account. Folica.com joins Direct Agents’ growing list of new search clients this month including Forbes, SherrillTree, Aurora Fashions and MoogMusic.
Drawn to Direct Agents’ significant expertise, strategic planning process, competitive research insights, account management and proven search methods to maximize their search campaign’s performance, new clients have signed with Direct Agents to manage their search marketing campaigns.
“Direct Agents’ dedicated team of experts, their experience with the latest technologies and tools and their deep knowledge of the search marketing landscape were key drivers for selecting Direct Agents,” said Sylvia Zori, General Manager of Folica.com. “Direct Agents performed a complete audit of our account- they proved that they really understood our company, our business model, our competitive advantages, our marketplace and they showed us how they can tailor our search marketing campaign to maximize conversions, profit and revenue.”
“We are exceptionally proud to add Folica.com to our growing list of search marketing clients,” said Daniel Owen, VP of Search Marketing at Direct Agents. “As a premier retailer in the beauty and personal care industry, we look forward to exceeding Folica.com’s expectations by delivering superior and measurable results.”
Before making changes or setting up a search marketing campaign for a new client, Direct Agents performs a complete audit of the account and client to determine areas of growth, missed opportunities and inefficiencies. By analyzing keywords, ad copy, sales trends, geography, landing page conversion funnel processes, competitor campaigns, quality score and more Direct Agents is better able to increase ROI by lowering CPC’s while increasing results and performance for the long term.
About Direct Agents
Direct Agents is a performance-based agency focusing on digital and mobile marketing solutions. Using a full service agency approach, Direct Agents offers advertisers the ability to engage and target consumers across multiple devices using search, email, display, social and mobile acquisition channels. Our team of digital marketing experts has been helping advertisers reach their marketing goals for a decade. Direct Agents is an award winning agency having recently been named to the Crain’s Fast 50 List, listed as a top digital agency by Direct Marketing News and recognized as an Inc 5000 company. For more information, visit www.directagents.com.
Founded in 1998 and based in New York City, Folica.com is a leading online destination for hair products, tools and expert advice on hair care and styling. Folica.com carries more than 6,000 products from premium brands and features more than 70,000 customer reviews on its site. For more information, visit www.folica.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than