Top Advertisers Select Direct Agents to Manage Their Search Marketing Campaigns
NEW YORK (October 15, 2012) — Direct Agents, an-award winning digital marketing agency announced today that it was selected by Folica.com, a Top 500 online retailer to manage their search marketing account. Folica.com joins Direct Agents’ growing list of new search clients this month including Forbes, SherrillTree, Aurora Fashions and MoogMusic.
Drawn to Direct Agents’ significant expertise, strategic planning process, competitive research insights, account management and proven search methods to maximize their search campaign’s performance, new clients have signed with Direct Agents to manage their search marketing campaigns.
“Direct Agents’ dedicated team of experts, their experience with the latest technologies and tools and their deep knowledge of the search marketing landscape were key drivers for selecting Direct Agents,” said Sylvia Zori, General Manager of Folica.com. “Direct Agents performed a complete audit of our account- they proved that they really understood our company, our business model, our competitive advantages, our marketplace and they showed us how they can tailor our search marketing campaign to maximize conversions, profit and revenue.”
“We are exceptionally proud to add Folica.com to our growing list of search marketing clients,” said Daniel Owen, VP of Search Marketing at Direct Agents. “As a premier retailer in the beauty and personal care industry, we look forward to exceeding Folica.com’s expectations by delivering superior and measurable results.”
Before making changes or setting up a search marketing campaign for a new client, Direct Agents performs a complete audit of the account and client to determine areas of growth, missed opportunities and inefficiencies. By analyzing keywords, ad copy, sales trends, geography, landing page conversion funnel processes, competitor campaigns, quality score and more Direct Agents is better able to increase ROI by lowering CPC’s while increasing results and performance for the long term.
About Direct Agents
Direct Agents is a performance-based agency focusing on digital and mobile marketing solutions. Using a full service agency approach, Direct Agents offers advertisers the ability to engage and target consumers across multiple devices using search, email, display, social and mobile acquisition channels. Our team of digital marketing experts has been helping advertisers reach their marketing goals for a decade. Direct Agents is an award winning agency having recently been named to the Crain’s Fast 50 List, listed as a top digital agency by Direct Marketing News and recognized as an Inc 5000 company. For more information, visit www.directagents.com.
Founded in 1998 and based in New York City, Folica.com is a leading online destination for hair products, tools and expert advice on hair care and styling. Folica.com carries more than 6,000 products from premium brands and features more than 70,000 customer reviews on its site. For more information, visit www.folica.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really