Top Advertisers Select Direct Agents to Manage Their Search Marketing Campaigns
NEW YORK (October 15, 2012) — Direct Agents, an-award winning digital marketing agency announced today that it was selected by Folica.com, a Top 500 online retailer to manage their search marketing account. Folica.com joins Direct Agents’ growing list of new search clients this month including Forbes, SherrillTree, Aurora Fashions and MoogMusic.
Drawn to Direct Agents’ significant expertise, strategic planning process, competitive research insights, account management and proven search methods to maximize their search campaign’s performance, new clients have signed with Direct Agents to manage their search marketing campaigns.
“Direct Agents’ dedicated team of experts, their experience with the latest technologies and tools and their deep knowledge of the search marketing landscape were key drivers for selecting Direct Agents,” said Sylvia Zori, General Manager of Folica.com. “Direct Agents performed a complete audit of our account- they proved that they really understood our company, our business model, our competitive advantages, our marketplace and they showed us how they can tailor our search marketing campaign to maximize conversions, profit and revenue.”
“We are exceptionally proud to add Folica.com to our growing list of search marketing clients,” said Daniel Owen, VP of Search Marketing at Direct Agents. “As a premier retailer in the beauty and personal care industry, we look forward to exceeding Folica.com’s expectations by delivering superior and measurable results.”
Before making changes or setting up a search marketing campaign for a new client, Direct Agents performs a complete audit of the account and client to determine areas of growth, missed opportunities and inefficiencies. By analyzing keywords, ad copy, sales trends, geography, landing page conversion funnel processes, competitor campaigns, quality score and more Direct Agents is better able to increase ROI by lowering CPC’s while increasing results and performance for the long term.
About Direct Agents
Direct Agents is a performance-based agency focusing on digital and mobile marketing solutions. Using a full service agency approach, Direct Agents offers advertisers the ability to engage and target consumers across multiple devices using search, email, display, social and mobile acquisition channels. Our team of digital marketing experts has been helping advertisers reach their marketing goals for a decade. Direct Agents is an award winning agency having recently been named to the Crain’s Fast 50 List, listed as a top digital agency by Direct Marketing News and recognized as an Inc 5000 company. For more information, visit www.directagents.com.
Founded in 1998 and based in New York City, Folica.com is a leading online destination for hair products, tools and expert advice on hair care and styling. Folica.com carries more than 6,000 products from premium brands and features more than 70,000 customer reviews on its site. For more information, visit www.folica.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s