Tealium Launches Turnkey Tag Management Solution for Mobile and Video
SAN DIEGO (October 24, 2012) – Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management systems, today announced the launch of a turnkey solution for helping organizations manage their digital marketing vendor tags across multiple touch points, including mobile web sites and mobile apps, traditional web sites, video and more.
These capabilities are seamlessly integrated into Tealium’s market-leading enterprise tag management platform, Tealium iQ. With mobile and online video usage soaring, digital marketers need a simple way to manage their solutions across different devices and touchpoints. Tealium provides this, benefitting digital marketers in a couple of important ways:
- Increased Marketing Agility: Marketers can manage their digital solutions across any channel using the same intuitive web-based console. Once the Tealium tag is deployed, marketers can make on-the-fly changes to their campaigns and solutions without requiring ongoing IT assistance. For example, using Tealium, marketers can adjust the analytics on their mobile apps without having to rebuild the app or re-certify it through the Apple or Google app stores.
- Reduced Costs: By empowering marketers to manage their tags across multiple touchpoints by themselves, IT staff members can re-focus on more strategic projects. According to a recent survey by Econsultancy and Tealium, “The ROI of Tag Management,” 73 percent of digital marketers said they are able to reduce costs through tag management, 45 percent of who said it resulted in “significant” cost reductions.
“Mobile is a highly strategic channel for us and we needed a tag management solution that could provide robust tagging for all of our mobile apps,” said Richie Hannah, director of digital marketing for GreatCall, a leader in wireless services focused on helping to keep customers connected, safe and healthy. “Tealium was the clear cut leader in providing the best technology and vision for mobile tag management.”
According to a study by Morgan Stanley, mobile web usage will eclipse desktop web usage by 2014. Meanwhile, mobile app usage continues to grow, with IDC forecasting that mobile app download will increase from 10.9B worldwide in 2010 to 76.9B in 2014. Online video consumption is skyrocketing as well, with the Cisco Visual Networking Index forecast predicting that the number of online video consumers will grow dramatically, from 792M people last year to almost 1.5B users in 2016.
Tealium’s capabilities for mobile and video, along with its scalability and performance, have made it the leading choice among online media organizations, including the largest and most recognizable consumer entertainment brand in the world. Other online media clients include Fox Networks Group, NHL, News International, and many more.
“The promise of mobile has arrived, and marketers need the same agility for mobile that they get from using tag management on traditional web sites,” said Erik Bratt, vice president of marketing for Tealium. “We built our tag management platform to accommodate any device or touchpoint, and we look forward to working with customers to maximize their marketing ROI.”
For more information, please visit www.tealium.com/mobile.
- Pingback from Tealium Launches Turnkey Tag Management Solution for Mobile and Video | Make Money With Mobile Marketing
Leave a Comment
- Hearst Corporation Forms New Silicon Valley Digital Product Development Group
- CLIO Awards Annouces 2014 Winners
- Nexage Reports 227 Percent Growth in Programmatic Spend
- Targeted Victory Pilots New Cross-Device DMP Solution
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement