Tealium Launches Turnkey Tag Management Solution for Mobile and Video
SAN DIEGO (October 24, 2012) – Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management systems, today announced the launch of a turnkey solution for helping organizations manage their digital marketing vendor tags across multiple touch points, including mobile web sites and mobile apps, traditional web sites, video and more.
These capabilities are seamlessly integrated into Tealium’s market-leading enterprise tag management platform, Tealium iQ. With mobile and online video usage soaring, digital marketers need a simple way to manage their solutions across different devices and touchpoints. Tealium provides this, benefitting digital marketers in a couple of important ways:
- Increased Marketing Agility: Marketers can manage their digital solutions across any channel using the same intuitive web-based console. Once the Tealium tag is deployed, marketers can make on-the-fly changes to their campaigns and solutions without requiring ongoing IT assistance. For example, using Tealium, marketers can adjust the analytics on their mobile apps without having to rebuild the app or re-certify it through the Apple or Google app stores.
- Reduced Costs: By empowering marketers to manage their tags across multiple touchpoints by themselves, IT staff members can re-focus on more strategic projects. According to a recent survey by Econsultancy and Tealium, “The ROI of Tag Management,” 73 percent of digital marketers said they are able to reduce costs through tag management, 45 percent of who said it resulted in “significant” cost reductions.
“Mobile is a highly strategic channel for us and we needed a tag management solution that could provide robust tagging for all of our mobile apps,” said Richie Hannah, director of digital marketing for GreatCall, a leader in wireless services focused on helping to keep customers connected, safe and healthy. “Tealium was the clear cut leader in providing the best technology and vision for mobile tag management.”
According to a study by Morgan Stanley, mobile web usage will eclipse desktop web usage by 2014. Meanwhile, mobile app usage continues to grow, with IDC forecasting that mobile app download will increase from 10.9B worldwide in 2010 to 76.9B in 2014. Online video consumption is skyrocketing as well, with the Cisco Visual Networking Index forecast predicting that the number of online video consumers will grow dramatically, from 792M people last year to almost 1.5B users in 2016.
Tealium’s capabilities for mobile and video, along with its scalability and performance, have made it the leading choice among online media organizations, including the largest and most recognizable consumer entertainment brand in the world. Other online media clients include Fox Networks Group, NHL, News International, and many more.
“The promise of mobile has arrived, and marketers need the same agility for mobile that they get from using tag management on traditional web sites,” said Erik Bratt, vice president of marketing for Tealium. “We built our tag management platform to accommodate any device or touchpoint, and we look forward to working with customers to maximize their marketing ROI.”
For more information, please visit www.tealium.com/mobile.
- Pingback from Tealium Launches Turnkey Tag Management Solution for Mobile and Video | Make Money With Mobile Marketing
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]