Tealium Launches Turnkey Tag Management Solution for Mobile and Video
SAN DIEGO (October 24, 2012) – Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management systems, today announced the launch of a turnkey solution for helping organizations manage their digital marketing vendor tags across multiple touch points, including mobile web sites and mobile apps, traditional web sites, video and more.
These capabilities are seamlessly integrated into Tealium’s market-leading enterprise tag management platform, Tealium iQ. With mobile and online video usage soaring, digital marketers need a simple way to manage their solutions across different devices and touchpoints. Tealium provides this, benefitting digital marketers in a couple of important ways:
- Increased Marketing Agility: Marketers can manage their digital solutions across any channel using the same intuitive web-based console. Once the Tealium tag is deployed, marketers can make on-the-fly changes to their campaigns and solutions without requiring ongoing IT assistance. For example, using Tealium, marketers can adjust the analytics on their mobile apps without having to rebuild the app or re-certify it through the Apple or Google app stores.
- Reduced Costs: By empowering marketers to manage their tags across multiple touchpoints by themselves, IT staff members can re-focus on more strategic projects. According to a recent survey by Econsultancy and Tealium, “The ROI of Tag Management,” 73 percent of digital marketers said they are able to reduce costs through tag management, 45 percent of who said it resulted in “significant” cost reductions.
“Mobile is a highly strategic channel for us and we needed a tag management solution that could provide robust tagging for all of our mobile apps,” said Richie Hannah, director of digital marketing for GreatCall, a leader in wireless services focused on helping to keep customers connected, safe and healthy. “Tealium was the clear cut leader in providing the best technology and vision for mobile tag management.”
According to a study by Morgan Stanley, mobile web usage will eclipse desktop web usage by 2014. Meanwhile, mobile app usage continues to grow, with IDC forecasting that mobile app download will increase from 10.9B worldwide in 2010 to 76.9B in 2014. Online video consumption is skyrocketing as well, with the Cisco Visual Networking Index forecast predicting that the number of online video consumers will grow dramatically, from 792M people last year to almost 1.5B users in 2016.
Tealium’s capabilities for mobile and video, along with its scalability and performance, have made it the leading choice among online media organizations, including the largest and most recognizable consumer entertainment brand in the world. Other online media clients include Fox Networks Group, NHL, News International, and many more.
“The promise of mobile has arrived, and marketers need the same agility for mobile that they get from using tag management on traditional web sites,” said Erik Bratt, vice president of marketing for Tealium. “We built our tag management platform to accommodate any device or touchpoint, and we look forward to working with customers to maximize their marketing ROI.”
For more information, please visit www.tealium.com/mobile.
- Pingback from Tealium Launches Turnkey Tag Management Solution for Mobile and Video | Make Money With Mobile Marketing
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s