Tealium Launches Turnkey Tag Management Solution for Mobile and Video
SAN DIEGO (October 24, 2012) – Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management systems, today announced the launch of a turnkey solution for helping organizations manage their digital marketing vendor tags across multiple touch points, including mobile web sites and mobile apps, traditional web sites, video and more.
These capabilities are seamlessly integrated into Tealium’s market-leading enterprise tag management platform, Tealium iQ. With mobile and online video usage soaring, digital marketers need a simple way to manage their solutions across different devices and touchpoints. Tealium provides this, benefitting digital marketers in a couple of important ways:
- Increased Marketing Agility: Marketers can manage their digital solutions across any channel using the same intuitive web-based console. Once the Tealium tag is deployed, marketers can make on-the-fly changes to their campaigns and solutions without requiring ongoing IT assistance. For example, using Tealium, marketers can adjust the analytics on their mobile apps without having to rebuild the app or re-certify it through the Apple or Google app stores.
- Reduced Costs: By empowering marketers to manage their tags across multiple touchpoints by themselves, IT staff members can re-focus on more strategic projects. According to a recent survey by Econsultancy and Tealium, “The ROI of Tag Management,” 73 percent of digital marketers said they are able to reduce costs through tag management, 45 percent of who said it resulted in “significant” cost reductions.
“Mobile is a highly strategic channel for us and we needed a tag management solution that could provide robust tagging for all of our mobile apps,” said Richie Hannah, director of digital marketing for GreatCall, a leader in wireless services focused on helping to keep customers connected, safe and healthy. “Tealium was the clear cut leader in providing the best technology and vision for mobile tag management.”
According to a study by Morgan Stanley, mobile web usage will eclipse desktop web usage by 2014. Meanwhile, mobile app usage continues to grow, with IDC forecasting that mobile app download will increase from 10.9B worldwide in 2010 to 76.9B in 2014. Online video consumption is skyrocketing as well, with the Cisco Visual Networking Index forecast predicting that the number of online video consumers will grow dramatically, from 792M people last year to almost 1.5B users in 2016.
Tealium’s capabilities for mobile and video, along with its scalability and performance, have made it the leading choice among online media organizations, including the largest and most recognizable consumer entertainment brand in the world. Other online media clients include Fox Networks Group, NHL, News International, and many more.
“The promise of mobile has arrived, and marketers need the same agility for mobile that they get from using tag management on traditional web sites,” said Erik Bratt, vice president of marketing for Tealium. “We built our tag management platform to accommodate any device or touchpoint, and we look forward to working with customers to maximize their marketing ROI.”
For more information, please visit www.tealium.com/mobile.
- Pingback from Tealium Launches Turnkey Tag Management Solution for Mobile and Video | Make Money With Mobile Marketing
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than