Tealium Achieves Another Record Sales Quarter
SAN DIEGO (October 9, 2012) – Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management systems, today announced another record sales quarter, achieving unprecedented growth in revenue and bookings during the third quarter, while adding some of the biggest brands in the world to its global roster of enterprise clients.
During the third quarter ending Sept. 30, Tealium recorded a 497 percent increase in revenue and a 433 percent increase in bookings compared to the same period last year. Tealium added dozens of major brands, including Sony Online Entertainment; Perry Ellis; EA; Yankee Candle; T-Systems, a subdivision of Deutsche Telekom; Broadcasting Board of Governors (Voice of America); and the largest and most recognizable consumer media and entertainment brand in the world. Earlier this month, Tealium was also selected by Carnival Cruise Lines, giving the company more than 130+ clients on five different continents.
Additional third quarter highlights include:
- Achieving a 92-percent competitive win rate.
- Receiving $10.5M in Series B funding from Battery Ventures, one of the most respected venture capital firms in the world. Battery also funded Omniture, ExactTarget, BazaarVoice and many other digital marketing leaders.
- Launching Digital Velocity, the industry’s largest tag management user conference. Scheduled for Jan. 23-25, the event is exclusive for Tealium customers and strategic partners.
- Being recognized as a “highly innovative” vendor in Forrester Research’s recent report, “Understanding Tag Management Tools & Technology.” Tealium was also recognized as the leader in tag management in Econsultancy’s report, “Tag Management Buyer’s Guide“.
- Increasing the number of employees by more than 150 percent worldwide, adding strength to account management, development, sales and marketing.
“From Battery Venture’s investment, to the addition of so many global brands, this has been a banner quarter for Tealium,” said Ali Behnam (pictured), CEO of Tealium. “We expect our growth to continue at an even faster pace as the market better understands our unique differentiators for streamlining digital marketing complexity. We are proud to welcome so many new customers to our growing community, and look forward to connecting with them in person at Tealium’s Digital Velocity event in January.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]