Tealium Achieves Another Record Sales Quarter
SAN DIEGO (October 9, 2012) – Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management systems, today announced another record sales quarter, achieving unprecedented growth in revenue and bookings during the third quarter, while adding some of the biggest brands in the world to its global roster of enterprise clients.
During the third quarter ending Sept. 30, Tealium recorded a 497 percent increase in revenue and a 433 percent increase in bookings compared to the same period last year. Tealium added dozens of major brands, including Sony Online Entertainment; Perry Ellis; EA; Yankee Candle; T-Systems, a subdivision of Deutsche Telekom; Broadcasting Board of Governors (Voice of America); and the largest and most recognizable consumer media and entertainment brand in the world. Earlier this month, Tealium was also selected by Carnival Cruise Lines, giving the company more than 130+ clients on five different continents.
Additional third quarter highlights include:
- Achieving a 92-percent competitive win rate.
- Receiving $10.5M in Series B funding from Battery Ventures, one of the most respected venture capital firms in the world. Battery also funded Omniture, ExactTarget, BazaarVoice and many other digital marketing leaders.
- Launching Digital Velocity, the industry’s largest tag management user conference. Scheduled for Jan. 23-25, the event is exclusive for Tealium customers and strategic partners.
- Being recognized as a “highly innovative” vendor in Forrester Research’s recent report, “Understanding Tag Management Tools & Technology.” Tealium was also recognized as the leader in tag management in Econsultancy’s report, “Tag Management Buyer’s Guide“.
- Increasing the number of employees by more than 150 percent worldwide, adding strength to account management, development, sales and marketing.
“From Battery Venture’s investment, to the addition of so many global brands, this has been a banner quarter for Tealium,” said Ali Behnam (pictured), CEO of Tealium. “We expect our growth to continue at an even faster pace as the market better understands our unique differentiators for streamlining digital marketing complexity. We are proud to welcome so many new customers to our growing community, and look forward to connecting with them in person at Tealium’s Digital Velocity event in January.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer?
- AdTheorent’s Travel & Tourism Industry Mobile Ad Performance Analyses
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs
- Toi’s iOS App Genee Launches into Public Beta
- Stephen Pickens, VP at Kre8 Media, Is Moderator at OMMA Attribution Event; Marcelo Ferreira Is Co-CEO of RevMob; Paul Grueber and Sunil Bhagwan Join AppsFlyer