Tealium Achieves Another Record Sales Quarter
SAN DIEGO (October 9, 2012) – Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management systems, today announced another record sales quarter, achieving unprecedented growth in revenue and bookings during the third quarter, while adding some of the biggest brands in the world to its global roster of enterprise clients.
During the third quarter ending Sept. 30, Tealium recorded a 497 percent increase in revenue and a 433 percent increase in bookings compared to the same period last year. Tealium added dozens of major brands, including Sony Online Entertainment; Perry Ellis; EA; Yankee Candle; T-Systems, a subdivision of Deutsche Telekom; Broadcasting Board of Governors (Voice of America); and the largest and most recognizable consumer media and entertainment brand in the world. Earlier this month, Tealium was also selected by Carnival Cruise Lines, giving the company more than 130+ clients on five different continents.
Additional third quarter highlights include:
- Achieving a 92-percent competitive win rate.
- Receiving $10.5M in Series B funding from Battery Ventures, one of the most respected venture capital firms in the world. Battery also funded Omniture, ExactTarget, BazaarVoice and many other digital marketing leaders.
- Launching Digital Velocity, the industry’s largest tag management user conference. Scheduled for Jan. 23-25, the event is exclusive for Tealium customers and strategic partners.
- Being recognized as a “highly innovative” vendor in Forrester Research’s recent report, “Understanding Tag Management Tools & Technology.” Tealium was also recognized as the leader in tag management in Econsultancy’s report, “Tag Management Buyer’s Guide“.
- Increasing the number of employees by more than 150 percent worldwide, adding strength to account management, development, sales and marketing.
“From Battery Venture’s investment, to the addition of so many global brands, this has been a banner quarter for Tealium,” said Ali Behnam (pictured), CEO of Tealium. “We expect our growth to continue at an even faster pace as the market better understands our unique differentiators for streamlining digital marketing complexity. We are proud to welcome so many new customers to our growing community, and look forward to connecting with them in person at Tealium’s Digital Velocity event in January.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial