Study: Male Moviegoers Are Strongly Influenced by Mobile Screens
With some of the most anticipated films of the year about to hit the box office, the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), its Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence and InMobi have released “Mobile and the Movies,” a study of how moviegoers interact with their mobile screens in order to better enjoy the big screen, shining a spotlight on a number of opportunities for marketers. In particular, findings point to deeper connections between mobile and movies when it comes to men.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer?
- AdTheorent’s Travel & Tourism Industry Mobile Ad Performance Analyses
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs
- Toi’s iOS App Genee Launches into Public Beta
- Stephen Pickens, VP at Kre8 Media, Is Moderator at OMMA Attribution Event; Marcelo Ferreira Is Co-CEO of RevMob; Paul Grueber and Sunil Bhagwan Join AppsFlyer