Social Week Brings 28 Events to NYC, October 15-19
NEW YORK, NY – Social Week, the essential professional in-gathering for Social Business, will blanket New York City in a tsunami of events from October 15-19, 2012.
Social Week kicks off five days dedicated to Social Professionals on Monday, October 15, and Tuesday, October 16 with the highly anticipated Pivot Conference (www.pivotcon.com) being held at the Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan. Produced and hosted by Brian Solis, Pivot brings together more than 500 leaders of Social from big brands and agencies to get what they need to adapt their businesses for a market transformed by Social Consumers.
Attendees will have a chance to network and reflect on the conference at the Social Week cocktail party, in coordination with the NY TechDrinkUp, immediately following Pivot at 8:00PM ET in the Sky Room.
On Wednesday, October 17, Social Week will host 7 events, including The Business of API Conference, Influencer Marketing Summit, Bloomberg’s session on B2B Social, and customer events from Extole and Badgeville.
“Social media marketing is going through a fundamental transformation. Brands are now focusing on how to drive measurable results from their Social marketing initiatives and realizing that customer advocacy and word of mouth are playing a pivotal role in how they approach their Social strategies,” said Brad Klaus, CEO of Extole, a Social Week event partner. “We’re thrilled to be a part of the Social Week line-up and to introduce our first-ever Social Advocacy Summit, which will focus on the next generation of Social marketing.”
The New York Times leads off Thursday, October 18 with a session on Social’s impact on Journalism at the New York Times Building, The Word of Mouth Marketing Association will also have three sessions Thursday on enterprise Social. Thursday will also include the Glimpse Social Content Discovery Conference later that day. Thursday evening shines the spotlight on start-ups, with NY Beta and Hatch Match.
Social Week concludes with the first ever Mobile Gaming Summit at the Museum of Jewish Heritage in lower Manhattan on Friday, October 19.
Social Week has a variety of options to meet the needs of all Social professionals no matter what size their business, including free seminars on Social Marketing for Small Businesses held in the each of the five New York Boroughs: Monday in Queens; Tuesday in Manhattan; Wednesday in Staten Island; Thursday in The Bronx and Friday in Brooklyn.
“Social Week is the largest and most influential collection of events serving the needs of Social professionals. We are excited by the roster of activities at Social Week 2012, each serving different aspects of the Social arc across business and society,” said Mike Edelhart, CEO of The Tomorrow Project, LLC, producers of Social Week. “Social Week fills a deep need of the emerging universe of Social Professionals for one place and time to gather and learn from one another and get the greatest amount of the most important work done. Social Week is a nexus for influence, relationship building, information exchange and branding for Social Professionals of all stripes.”
Information on Social Week and how to attend any Social Week events can be found at www.socialweek.com.
About Social Week
Social Week is not an event itself, but rather a larger concept, a week in October, in New York, packed with best-of-breed Social Business events and activities from across the Social spectrum from many organizations. Social Week is the essential professional in-gathering of the emerging Social industry. More information can be found at www.socialweek.com.
About Tomorrow Project, LLC
Tomorrow Project, LLC is focused on being the best possible public partner for leading companies responding to the Social Construct, the world transformed by Social Consumers. We are a project, because the revolution has just begun, so we, and it, are a work in progress. We help companies with range of requirements they can’t accomplish entirely on their own. Among these are unique and powerful public events like Pivot and market-making professional in-gatherings like Social Week. But these needs extend beyond those opportunities and the relationship we have can extend beyond them, as well, to include research, analytics, private events and technological initiatives.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]