Social Week Brings 28 Events to NYC, October 15-19
NEW YORK, NY – Social Week, the essential professional in-gathering for Social Business, will blanket New York City in a tsunami of events from October 15-19, 2012.
Social Week kicks off five days dedicated to Social Professionals on Monday, October 15, and Tuesday, October 16 with the highly anticipated Pivot Conference (www.pivotcon.com) being held at the Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan. Produced and hosted by Brian Solis, Pivot brings together more than 500 leaders of Social from big brands and agencies to get what they need to adapt their businesses for a market transformed by Social Consumers.
Attendees will have a chance to network and reflect on the conference at the Social Week cocktail party, in coordination with the NY TechDrinkUp, immediately following Pivot at 8:00PM ET in the Sky Room.
On Wednesday, October 17, Social Week will host 7 events, including The Business of API Conference, Influencer Marketing Summit, Bloomberg’s session on B2B Social, and customer events from Extole and Badgeville.
“Social media marketing is going through a fundamental transformation. Brands are now focusing on how to drive measurable results from their Social marketing initiatives and realizing that customer advocacy and word of mouth are playing a pivotal role in how they approach their Social strategies,” said Brad Klaus, CEO of Extole, a Social Week event partner. “We’re thrilled to be a part of the Social Week line-up and to introduce our first-ever Social Advocacy Summit, which will focus on the next generation of Social marketing.”
The New York Times leads off Thursday, October 18 with a session on Social’s impact on Journalism at the New York Times Building, The Word of Mouth Marketing Association will also have three sessions Thursday on enterprise Social. Thursday will also include the Glimpse Social Content Discovery Conference later that day. Thursday evening shines the spotlight on start-ups, with NY Beta and Hatch Match.
Social Week concludes with the first ever Mobile Gaming Summit at the Museum of Jewish Heritage in lower Manhattan on Friday, October 19.
Social Week has a variety of options to meet the needs of all Social professionals no matter what size their business, including free seminars on Social Marketing for Small Businesses held in the each of the five New York Boroughs: Monday in Queens; Tuesday in Manhattan; Wednesday in Staten Island; Thursday in The Bronx and Friday in Brooklyn.
“Social Week is the largest and most influential collection of events serving the needs of Social professionals. We are excited by the roster of activities at Social Week 2012, each serving different aspects of the Social arc across business and society,” said Mike Edelhart, CEO of The Tomorrow Project, LLC, producers of Social Week. “Social Week fills a deep need of the emerging universe of Social Professionals for one place and time to gather and learn from one another and get the greatest amount of the most important work done. Social Week is a nexus for influence, relationship building, information exchange and branding for Social Professionals of all stripes.”
Information on Social Week and how to attend any Social Week events can be found at www.socialweek.com.
About Social Week
Social Week is not an event itself, but rather a larger concept, a week in October, in New York, packed with best-of-breed Social Business events and activities from across the Social spectrum from many organizations. Social Week is the essential professional in-gathering of the emerging Social industry. More information can be found at www.socialweek.com.
About Tomorrow Project, LLC
Tomorrow Project, LLC is focused on being the best possible public partner for leading companies responding to the Social Construct, the world transformed by Social Consumers. We are a project, because the revolution has just begun, so we, and it, are a work in progress. We help companies with range of requirements they can’t accomplish entirely on their own. Among these are unique and powerful public events like Pivot and market-making professional in-gatherings like Social Week. But these needs extend beyond those opportunities and the relationship we have can extend beyond them, as well, to include research, analytics, private events and technological initiatives.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than