Rakuten LinkShare Affiliate Marketing Network Launches in Australia
NEW YORK (October 25, 2012) – Rakuten LinkShare today announced the continued expansion of its international presence with the launch of its affiliate marketing network in Australia. The performance marketing network already operates in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Japan.
“Launching our services in Australia is a key part of our global strategy as we work to meet the global online marketing needs of ouradvertisers and publishers,” said Yaz Iida (pictured), chief executive officer, Rakuten LinkShare. “A combination of local and global resources, expert service, proven technology, and a vast network of quality publishers will enable online retailers to grow their businesses among consumers throughout Australia.”
The company entered the Australian market to meet the requirements of local online retailers in Australia as well as global advertisers looking to expand their reach to Australian consumers. According to the National Australia Bank Online Retail Sales Index, online retail spending is experiencing strong growth and reached $11.7 billion for the year ended June 2012.
Rakuten LinkShare is launching its Australian presence with a strong portfolio of local advertisers including: Appliances Online, Dyson Australia, oo.com.au, and styletread.com.au. In addition, global advertisers at the time of launch include ASOS, Farfetch and Hotwire.com.
“Performance marketing presents a low-risk, measureable way to enter the Australian market and it delivers great opportunities to reach the Australian consumer while achieving a target return on ad spend,” said Prue Thomas, senior marketing manager, Australia, ASOS Global Limited. “By working with Rakuten LinkShare in Australia, we have a true global partner who can help us build relationships with the best local publishers and help fine-tune our online campaigns to drive traffic and conversion among Australian shoppers.”
For publishers, the launch of the Rakuten LinkShare network in Australia presents an opportunity to work with the #1 ranked affiliate marketing network. The company has already established ties to leading and emerging brands across a wide variety of categories, therefore enabling publishers to thrive in this burgeoning ecommerce market. Australian publishers in the network include asperity.com.au, rewardscentral.com.au, ilovecoupons.com.au , starthere.com.au, Sophiehart.com and Virgin Australia Velocity.
“Having an established global leader like Rakuten LinkShare operating locally will raise the standard of affiliate marketing for publishers across the board,” said Peter Harris, general manager, Appliances Online. “Innovation by affiliate marketers will provide Australian consumers with a greater opportunity to compare and research products and services.”
For more information visit: au.linkshare.com.
About Rakuten LinkShare Corporation
Rakuten LinkShare provides online retailers and other businesses with expert online marketing services and solutions. Rakuten LinkShare’s cost per action (CPA) affiliate marketing network, search marketing services, lead generation campaigns and retargeting solutions can acquire new customers, increase revenue and drive overall results while achieving target return on ad spend. Rakuten LinkShare clients are Fortune 500 and other prominent companies doing business online, including J.C. Penney, 1-800-Flowers.com, American Express and Avon Products. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Tampa, London, Tokyo and Sydney. For more information, please visit: www.linkshare.com.
- Pingback from Rakuten LinkShare Affiliate Marketing Network Launches in Australia – ADOTAS | Making Money Online
- Pingback from Rakuten LinkShare Affiliate Marketing Network Launches in Australia – ADOTAS - Affiliate Marketing Philippines
- Pingback from How to Build a Bigger List Google Affiliate Network Now Paying Advertisers Top Dollar | How to Build a Bigger List
- Pingback from <b>Affiliate Marketing</b>: Using Product Data Feeds
- Pingback from Latest Affiliate Marketing Programs News : Internet Business Blog – How to start your Online business, Tips and Resources
- Pingback from The Election's Tech Winners, Holiday eCommerce Best Practices & more... It's Skimming the News! | Blog | skimlinks.com
- Pingback from Rakuten LinkShare Affiliate Marketing Network Launches in Australia | mytradingempire.com
- Pingback from Rakuten LinkShare Affiliate Marketing Network Launches in Australia | jointventureaffiliatecenter.com
- Pingback from Rakuten LinkShare Affiliate Marketing Network Launches in Australia | Affiliate Turtle
- Pingback from Affiliate Marketing Ventures That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Your Venture | cctldSales
Rakuten LinkShare Affiliate Marketing Network Launches in Australia, appears to be
a terrific blog title to give this valuable post. Where exactly
could I learn even more pertaining to this?
Leave a Comment
- The New Mobile Mantra: Study examines behaviors & preferences in mobile application & browser use
- Digital Place-Based Revenue Growth Outpaces Other Major Media Sectors For First Half Of 2015
- PebblePost Invents Programmatic Direct Mail
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Sept. 28-Oct.2
- engage:BDR Announces Mobile Certified Partnership with Neustar