New Report From C3 Metrics Examines ‘Viewable Conversions: The Missing Link In Viewable Impressions’
NEW YORK (October 16, 2012) – C3 Metrics today announced the release of “Viewable Conversions: The Missing Link In Viewable Impressions,” a comprehensive market analysis of the current state of ad viewability, technology and proposed industry standards that are addressing the issues, and a look at the future question: Viewable Conversions™.
The new white paper builds upon C3 Metrics’ C3 Labs research on viewable impressions, which found that 68 percent of display ads are never seen. C3 Metrics also gathered insight from industry experts including Dr. Craig Stacey, NYU professor, founding partner of The Marketing Productivity Group, Rishad Tobaccowala, chief strategy and innovation officer for VivaKi, Michael Kaushansky, SVP, insights and analytics at Havas Media, Brandon Berger, chief digital officer for Ogilvy & Mather, Peter Stabler, Wall Street Analyst for Wells Fargo Securities LLC, and Ben Schachter, Wall Street Analyst for Macquarie Group.
The resulting white paper offers prescriptive advice for marketers, agencies and brands as they prepare for new industry standards for viewable impressions, which are scheduled to take effect in Q1 2013.
“Our goal with this white paper is to provide a blueprint for advertisers who are currently tackling the viewable impressions problem and to empower the industry with the knowledge needed to solve the problem and create a seamless transition to viewable impression standards in 2013,” said Jeff Greenfield, co-founder of C3 Metrics. “Most importantly, we wanted to answer the question ‘what’s next?’ by introducing the digital measurement elephant in the room, which is viewable conversions.”
Download the “Viewable Conversions: The Missing Link In Viewable Impressions” white paper.
Register for the accompanying webinar to be held on Tuesday, October 23 at 1 p.m.
About C3 Metrics
C3 Metrics is an award-winning digital media technology company providing solutions for viewable impressions, viewable conversions and online advertising attribution to agencies, brands, publishers, networks and DSPs. C3 Metrics’ suite of real-time, predictive solutions enable advertisers to capture and properly attribute all consumer interactions with marketing messages online and off, while ensuring digital marketing resources are allocated to only the highest performing, in-view ad impressions. Marketers receive a single source of truth for all of their data, which they use to improve ROI through optimization and real-time alerting. Headquartered in New York with offices in California, C3 Metrics is comprised of leading experts in the field of digital and television measurement from DoubleClick, eBay, PepsiCo, Yahoo! and Nielsen.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial