New Report From C3 Metrics Examines ‘Viewable Conversions: The Missing Link In Viewable Impressions’
NEW YORK (October 16, 2012) – C3 Metrics today announced the release of “Viewable Conversions: The Missing Link In Viewable Impressions,” a comprehensive market analysis of the current state of ad viewability, technology and proposed industry standards that are addressing the issues, and a look at the future question: Viewable Conversions™.
The new white paper builds upon C3 Metrics’ C3 Labs research on viewable impressions, which found that 68 percent of display ads are never seen. C3 Metrics also gathered insight from industry experts including Dr. Craig Stacey, NYU professor, founding partner of The Marketing Productivity Group, Rishad Tobaccowala, chief strategy and innovation officer for VivaKi, Michael Kaushansky, SVP, insights and analytics at Havas Media, Brandon Berger, chief digital officer for Ogilvy & Mather, Peter Stabler, Wall Street Analyst for Wells Fargo Securities LLC, and Ben Schachter, Wall Street Analyst for Macquarie Group.
The resulting white paper offers prescriptive advice for marketers, agencies and brands as they prepare for new industry standards for viewable impressions, which are scheduled to take effect in Q1 2013.
“Our goal with this white paper is to provide a blueprint for advertisers who are currently tackling the viewable impressions problem and to empower the industry with the knowledge needed to solve the problem and create a seamless transition to viewable impression standards in 2013,” said Jeff Greenfield, co-founder of C3 Metrics. “Most importantly, we wanted to answer the question ‘what’s next?’ by introducing the digital measurement elephant in the room, which is viewable conversions.”
Download the “Viewable Conversions: The Missing Link In Viewable Impressions” white paper.
Register for the accompanying webinar to be held on Tuesday, October 23 at 1 p.m.
About C3 Metrics
C3 Metrics is an award-winning digital media technology company providing solutions for viewable impressions, viewable conversions and online advertising attribution to agencies, brands, publishers, networks and DSPs. C3 Metrics’ suite of real-time, predictive solutions enable advertisers to capture and properly attribute all consumer interactions with marketing messages online and off, while ensuring digital marketing resources are allocated to only the highest performing, in-view ad impressions. Marketers receive a single source of truth for all of their data, which they use to improve ROI through optimization and real-time alerting. Headquartered in New York with offices in California, C3 Metrics is comprised of leading experts in the field of digital and television measurement from DoubleClick, eBay, PepsiCo, Yahoo! and Nielsen.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and