New Report From C3 Metrics Examines ‘Viewable Conversions: The Missing Link In Viewable Impressions’
NEW YORK (October 16, 2012) – C3 Metrics today announced the release of “Viewable Conversions: The Missing Link In Viewable Impressions,” a comprehensive market analysis of the current state of ad viewability, technology and proposed industry standards that are addressing the issues, and a look at the future question: Viewable Conversions™.
The new white paper builds upon C3 Metrics’ C3 Labs research on viewable impressions, which found that 68 percent of display ads are never seen. C3 Metrics also gathered insight from industry experts including Dr. Craig Stacey, NYU professor, founding partner of The Marketing Productivity Group, Rishad Tobaccowala, chief strategy and innovation officer for VivaKi, Michael Kaushansky, SVP, insights and analytics at Havas Media, Brandon Berger, chief digital officer for Ogilvy & Mather, Peter Stabler, Wall Street Analyst for Wells Fargo Securities LLC, and Ben Schachter, Wall Street Analyst for Macquarie Group.
The resulting white paper offers prescriptive advice for marketers, agencies and brands as they prepare for new industry standards for viewable impressions, which are scheduled to take effect in Q1 2013.
“Our goal with this white paper is to provide a blueprint for advertisers who are currently tackling the viewable impressions problem and to empower the industry with the knowledge needed to solve the problem and create a seamless transition to viewable impression standards in 2013,” said Jeff Greenfield, co-founder of C3 Metrics. “Most importantly, we wanted to answer the question ‘what’s next?’ by introducing the digital measurement elephant in the room, which is viewable conversions.”
Download the “Viewable Conversions: The Missing Link In Viewable Impressions” white paper.
Register for the accompanying webinar to be held on Tuesday, October 23 at 1 p.m.
About C3 Metrics
C3 Metrics is an award-winning digital media technology company providing solutions for viewable impressions, viewable conversions and online advertising attribution to agencies, brands, publishers, networks and DSPs. C3 Metrics’ suite of real-time, predictive solutions enable advertisers to capture and properly attribute all consumer interactions with marketing messages online and off, while ensuring digital marketing resources are allocated to only the highest performing, in-view ad impressions. Marketers receive a single source of truth for all of their data, which they use to improve ROI through optimization and real-time alerting. Headquartered in New York with offices in California, C3 Metrics is comprised of leading experts in the field of digital and television measurement from DoubleClick, eBay, PepsiCo, Yahoo! and Nielsen.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]