MWG, Duncan Hines Team for Digital Promotion Around YouTube Star Lindsey Stirling
LOS ANGELES (October 24, 2012) – MWG Entertainment, a Los Angeles-based new media company, has today announced an innovative partnership with Pinnacle Food Group LLC’s Duncan Hines® baking brand. The partnership entails a social media campaign that will introduce YouTube sensation Lindsey Stirling and her fans to the brand’s newest offering, Duncan Hines® frosting creations™.
After launching earlier this year, Duncan Hines frosting creations is a ground-breaking proprietary frosting system that transforms desserts into flavorful and colorful works of art. By simply pouring one of 12 flavor combination mixes into a specially formulated frosting starter, bakers can stir up endless dessert possibilities, from Mint Chocolate Cake Cones to White Chocolate Raspberry Red Velvet Cake.
“We’re pleased to partner with Lindsey Stirling and MWG on this exciting initiative,” says Andy Reichgut, Senior Vice President of Marketing for Duncan Hines. ”Lindsey’s love for baking and tremendous desire to share her creativity is a perfect fit for the Duncan Hines brand.”
With more than 140 million video views, 8 million channel views and nearly 500,000 followers across popular social media channels, Lindsey Stirling’s considerable fan base will be invited to a dedicated Facebook page for product coupons, a vibrant photo gallery and custom celebrity Duncan Hines frosting creation recipes. The promotion will drive traffic towards the brand via committed Twitter announcements and special social media based messages across numerous social media platforms.
The partnership showcases Duncan Hines’ commitment to reach bakers across digital audiences and underlines the value in the premiere digital artist’s ability to drive adoption of Duncan Hines’ ground-breaking consumer product. The promotion also coincides with a nationwide concert tour and the release of Lindsey’s new self-titled album. Shows have sold out across the country and digital sales have already produced a top grossing album on iTunes.
“Duncan Hines’ partnership with YouTube sensation and MWG client, Lindsey Stirling is a great example of how established brands are exploring contemporary approaches to mobilize today’s modern, digital consumer,” said MWG Entertainment CEO, Max Goldenson. “We’re thrilled to have packaged such a great promotion and look forward to delivering strong results across the board.”
Starting today, October 24, baking fans everywhere can visit the Duncan Hines Facebook page to find Lindsey’s custom recipes and follow her updates for the latest on her baking adventures.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Exchange Lab Secures $8 Million in Growth Capital Funding From BGF
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- The Exchange Lab Secures $8 Million in Growth Capital Funding From BGF December 5th 2013 LONDON, NEW YORK & TORONTO, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The [...] more »
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be