MWG, Duncan Hines Team for Digital Promotion Around YouTube Star Lindsey Stirling
LOS ANGELES (October 24, 2012) – MWG Entertainment, a Los Angeles-based new media company, has today announced an innovative partnership with Pinnacle Food Group LLC’s Duncan Hines® baking brand. The partnership entails a social media campaign that will introduce YouTube sensation Lindsey Stirling and her fans to the brand’s newest offering, Duncan Hines® frosting creations™.
After launching earlier this year, Duncan Hines frosting creations is a ground-breaking proprietary frosting system that transforms desserts into flavorful and colorful works of art. By simply pouring one of 12 flavor combination mixes into a specially formulated frosting starter, bakers can stir up endless dessert possibilities, from Mint Chocolate Cake Cones to White Chocolate Raspberry Red Velvet Cake.
“We’re pleased to partner with Lindsey Stirling and MWG on this exciting initiative,” says Andy Reichgut, Senior Vice President of Marketing for Duncan Hines. ”Lindsey’s love for baking and tremendous desire to share her creativity is a perfect fit for the Duncan Hines brand.”
With more than 140 million video views, 8 million channel views and nearly 500,000 followers across popular social media channels, Lindsey Stirling’s considerable fan base will be invited to a dedicated Facebook page for product coupons, a vibrant photo gallery and custom celebrity Duncan Hines frosting creation recipes. The promotion will drive traffic towards the brand via committed Twitter announcements and special social media based messages across numerous social media platforms.
The partnership showcases Duncan Hines’ commitment to reach bakers across digital audiences and underlines the value in the premiere digital artist’s ability to drive adoption of Duncan Hines’ ground-breaking consumer product. The promotion also coincides with a nationwide concert tour and the release of Lindsey’s new self-titled album. Shows have sold out across the country and digital sales have already produced a top grossing album on iTunes.
“Duncan Hines’ partnership with YouTube sensation and MWG client, Lindsey Stirling is a great example of how established brands are exploring contemporary approaches to mobilize today’s modern, digital consumer,” said MWG Entertainment CEO, Max Goldenson. “We’re thrilled to have packaged such a great promotion and look forward to delivering strong results across the board.”
Starting today, October 24, baking fans everywhere can visit the Duncan Hines Facebook page to find Lindsey’s custom recipes and follow her updates for the latest on her baking adventures.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]