MWG, Duncan Hines Team for Digital Promotion Around YouTube Star Lindsey Stirling
LOS ANGELES (October 24, 2012) – MWG Entertainment, a Los Angeles-based new media company, has today announced an innovative partnership with Pinnacle Food Group LLC’s Duncan Hines® baking brand. The partnership entails a social media campaign that will introduce YouTube sensation Lindsey Stirling and her fans to the brand’s newest offering, Duncan Hines® frosting creations™.
After launching earlier this year, Duncan Hines frosting creations is a ground-breaking proprietary frosting system that transforms desserts into flavorful and colorful works of art. By simply pouring one of 12 flavor combination mixes into a specially formulated frosting starter, bakers can stir up endless dessert possibilities, from Mint Chocolate Cake Cones to White Chocolate Raspberry Red Velvet Cake.
“We’re pleased to partner with Lindsey Stirling and MWG on this exciting initiative,” says Andy Reichgut, Senior Vice President of Marketing for Duncan Hines. ”Lindsey’s love for baking and tremendous desire to share her creativity is a perfect fit for the Duncan Hines brand.”
With more than 140 million video views, 8 million channel views and nearly 500,000 followers across popular social media channels, Lindsey Stirling’s considerable fan base will be invited to a dedicated Facebook page for product coupons, a vibrant photo gallery and custom celebrity Duncan Hines frosting creation recipes. The promotion will drive traffic towards the brand via committed Twitter announcements and special social media based messages across numerous social media platforms.
The partnership showcases Duncan Hines’ commitment to reach bakers across digital audiences and underlines the value in the premiere digital artist’s ability to drive adoption of Duncan Hines’ ground-breaking consumer product. The promotion also coincides with a nationwide concert tour and the release of Lindsey’s new self-titled album. Shows have sold out across the country and digital sales have already produced a top grossing album on iTunes.
“Duncan Hines’ partnership with YouTube sensation and MWG client, Lindsey Stirling is a great example of how established brands are exploring contemporary approaches to mobilize today’s modern, digital consumer,” said MWG Entertainment CEO, Max Goldenson. “We’re thrilled to have packaged such a great promotion and look forward to delivering strong results across the board.”
Starting today, October 24, baking fans everywhere can visit the Duncan Hines Facebook page to find Lindsey’s custom recipes and follow her updates for the latest on her baking adventures.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed