Millennial Media Appoints Mollie Spilman as Executive VP and CMO
BALTIMORE (October 1, 2012) — Millennial Media, an independent leader in mobile advertising and data, today announced that Mollie Spilman has joined the company as Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer. In the newly created role, Spilman will be responsible for leading the company’s worldwide marketing, advertising and branding efforts, as well as the company’s business development efforts.
Spilman is joining Millennial Media from Yahoo! where she served as Chief Marketing Officer. Prior to Chief Marketing Officer of Yahoo!, Spilman served as the Senior Vice President of B-to-B Marketing, Senior Vice President of Commerce and Yahoo!’s Head of Marketing for the Americas.
“Mollie has a proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies that deliver results,” said Paul Palmieri, President and CEO, Millennial Media. “A rapid consumer shift to mobile has brought about a once-in-a-generation opportunity, and Mollie’s vision and strategic approach will play an essential role in defining the future of mobile advertising and allowing Millennial Media to grow our leadership position in the space.”
“Mobile monetization and the App Economy are changing the current media landscape as we know it,” said Spilman. “Millennial Media is at the center of this shift, and I look forward to helping the company drive the industry forward.”
Before Yahoo!, Spilman served as Chief Sales & Marketing Officer of Advertising.com, President and CEO of Three Stage Media, CEO of Tidal TV (now Videology) and has held other senior positions at media companies including Time Warner, Meredith Corporation, Discovery Networks and Phase2Media.
Spilman will be based out of Millennial Media’s Baltimore headquarters and will report to Palmieri.
Millennial Media is the leading independent mobile advertising platform company. Our technology, tools and services help app developers and mobile website publishers to maximize their advertising revenue, acquire users for their apps and gain insight about their users. We offer advertisers significant audience reach, sophisticated targeting capabilities and the ability to deliver rich and engaging ad experiences to consumers on their mobile connected devices. Visit www.millennialmedia.com for more information.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData
- Do People Really Google ‘Google’? Check Out The Top Keyword Searches of 2013
- New Whitepaper Analyzes Facebook Ads Performance for 2014
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States December 19th 2013 NEW YORK CITY, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Solve Media issued [...] more »
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData December 19th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading [...] more »
- Do People Really Google ‘Google’? Check Out The Top Keyword Searches of 2013 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — With December yet to be completed, the winners [...] more »
- New Whitepaper Analyzes Facebook Ads Performance for 2014 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Marin Software has issued a new whitepaper, “The [...] more »
- Epidemic Sound Licenses Music By The Second December 19th 2013 STOCKHOLM – December 19, 2013 – Epidemic Sound today began accepting applications [...] more »
- Vibes CIO Talks Amazon’s GoPago Grab, iBeacon Integration December 18th 2013 ADOTAS — Numerous U.S. media outlets have picked up on [...] more »
- An Agency Perspective on Attribution December 19th 2013
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Giving Up on Mobile? You’re Not Alone: What Brands Can Learn from Uber December 18th 2013
- Naughty or Nice: How the Big Man Assesses Your Holiday Display Campaigns December 18th 2013
- EXCLUSIVE: How Multichannel Saved Multiplaz Over $200K Using a New Method for Fighting Ad Fraud December 18th 2013
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy With Accountable Media | Marketing Foro: [...] URL http://www.adotas.com/2013/12/sharpen-your-marketing-strategy-with-accountable-media/ 2013-12-19 Manisha [...]
- ZEDO Capitalizes on Falk Fallout - ZEDO, Inc.: [...] adotas.com April 11, 2006 View the Article [...]
- DECEMBER 2013 | Point-Bl_nk Communication: [...] – December 10, 2013 Female Game Players Are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets By Oscar
- john: not sure how unique or novel this approach is, we were doing this 13 years