Millennial Media Appoints Mollie Spilman as Executive VP and CMO
BALTIMORE (October 1, 2012) — Millennial Media, an independent leader in mobile advertising and data, today announced that Mollie Spilman has joined the company as Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer. In the newly created role, Spilman will be responsible for leading the company’s worldwide marketing, advertising and branding efforts, as well as the company’s business development efforts.
Spilman is joining Millennial Media from Yahoo! where she served as Chief Marketing Officer. Prior to Chief Marketing Officer of Yahoo!, Spilman served as the Senior Vice President of B-to-B Marketing, Senior Vice President of Commerce and Yahoo!’s Head of Marketing for the Americas.
“Mollie has a proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies that deliver results,” said Paul Palmieri, President and CEO, Millennial Media. “A rapid consumer shift to mobile has brought about a once-in-a-generation opportunity, and Mollie’s vision and strategic approach will play an essential role in defining the future of mobile advertising and allowing Millennial Media to grow our leadership position in the space.”
“Mobile monetization and the App Economy are changing the current media landscape as we know it,” said Spilman. “Millennial Media is at the center of this shift, and I look forward to helping the company drive the industry forward.”
Before Yahoo!, Spilman served as Chief Sales & Marketing Officer of Advertising.com, President and CEO of Three Stage Media, CEO of Tidal TV (now Videology) and has held other senior positions at media companies including Time Warner, Meredith Corporation, Discovery Networks and Phase2Media.
Spilman will be based out of Millennial Media’s Baltimore headquarters and will report to Palmieri.
Millennial Media is the leading independent mobile advertising platform company. Our technology, tools and services help app developers and mobile website publishers to maximize their advertising revenue, acquire users for their apps and gain insight about their users. We offer advertisers significant audience reach, sophisticated targeting capabilities and the ability to deliver rich and engaging ad experiences to consumers on their mobile connected devices. Visit www.millennialmedia.com for more information.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Millennial Media Appoints Mollie Spilman as Executive VP and CMOBALTIMORE (October 1, 2012) — Millennial Media, an independent leader in mobile advertising and data, today announced that Mollie Spilman [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]