Millennial Media Appoints Mollie Spilman as Executive VP and CMO
BALTIMORE (October 1, 2012) — Millennial Media, an independent leader in mobile advertising and data, today announced that Mollie Spilman has joined the company as Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer. In the newly created role, Spilman will be responsible for leading the company’s worldwide marketing, advertising and branding efforts, as well as the company’s business development efforts.
Spilman is joining Millennial Media from Yahoo! where she served as Chief Marketing Officer. Prior to Chief Marketing Officer of Yahoo!, Spilman served as the Senior Vice President of B-to-B Marketing, Senior Vice President of Commerce and Yahoo!’s Head of Marketing for the Americas.
“Mollie has a proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies that deliver results,” said Paul Palmieri, President and CEO, Millennial Media. “A rapid consumer shift to mobile has brought about a once-in-a-generation opportunity, and Mollie’s vision and strategic approach will play an essential role in defining the future of mobile advertising and allowing Millennial Media to grow our leadership position in the space.”
“Mobile monetization and the App Economy are changing the current media landscape as we know it,” said Spilman. “Millennial Media is at the center of this shift, and I look forward to helping the company drive the industry forward.”
Before Yahoo!, Spilman served as Chief Sales & Marketing Officer of Advertising.com, President and CEO of Three Stage Media, CEO of Tidal TV (now Videology) and has held other senior positions at media companies including Time Warner, Meredith Corporation, Discovery Networks and Phase2Media.
Spilman will be based out of Millennial Media’s Baltimore headquarters and will report to Palmieri.
Millennial Media is the leading independent mobile advertising platform company. Our technology, tools and services help app developers and mobile website publishers to maximize their advertising revenue, acquire users for their apps and gain insight about their users. We offer advertisers significant audience reach, sophisticated targeting capabilities and the ability to deliver rich and engaging ad experiences to consumers on their mobile connected devices. Visit www.millennialmedia.com for more information.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]