Microsoft: $61M Adchemy Investment is Paying Off for Clients of Bing Ads
FOSTER CITY, CALIF. (Octover 19, 2012) — Adchemy®, Inc., a leading advertising technology company, today announced that a year into its relationship with Microsoft Corp. more than 100 IntentMaps™ are being used by advertisers to simplify and profitably expand their search campaigns on the Yahoo! Bing Network. Among the prominent retailers benefiting from Adchemy’s IntentMap™ technology are From You Flowers, Macy’s, Meijer, Modcloth, Newegg, Overstock.com and Native Remedies.
IntentMaps are used by companies to transform the reach, relevance, efficiency and profitability of their search campaigns. Traditionally, paid search campaigns have been built by monetizing keywords to target advertising to users. Adchemy’s IntentMap technology focuses instead on the underlying intent within the consumer query. This allows search engine marketers (SEMs) to build campaigns that provide comprehensive coverage of search queries and structure those campaigns with tightly knit ad groups and automatically generate highly relevant search ads. Organizing campaigns based on intent also enables powerful campaign management capabilities, bringing increased efficiency to SEM teams and providing relief from unwieldy keyword campaigns.
“Advertisers managing campaigns on Bing Ads know their ads are reaching an audience that is significant, unique, distinct and highly valuable. Understanding intent is a critical factor in improving the online experience, and our relationship with Adchemy helps advertisers recognize the intent behind a user query to deliver a more compelling experience,” said David Pann, general manager, Search Network, Microsoft. “We look forward to working with Adchemy to bring the power of IntentMaps to even more Bing Ads advertisers.”
Advertisers using IntentMaps for their search campaigns on Bing Ads or Google AdWords see the benefits of growing their search footprints exponentially, yet with less effort. With IntentMaps, advertisers realize tangible benefits for their search campaigns, including:
- Scale: Using IntentMapsTM, Adchemy’s largest customer campaigns have increased to include more than 1 million keywords yet are being managed by only approximately 1,400 intents. The average campaign has seen a 436 percent increase in traffic-generating keywords.
- Simplification: The average campaign using IntentMaps is managed using approximately 430 intents, representing approximately 500,000 keywords, simplifying paid search management by more than 1000-fold.
- Relevance: Campaigns using IntentMaps are characterized by themed ad groups resulting in highly relevant ad copy that is generated automatically, with typical campaigns seeing a 7,000 percent increase in the number of ads.
“We have a very ambitious vision of transforming this space to help solve the problems of search and digital advertising by using intent,” said Murthy Nukala (pictured), founder and CEO, Adchemy. “Reaching the 100 IntentMap milestone validates both the enormous opportunity for search advertisers that still exists and the value that focusing on User Intent can bring to consumers and advertisers alike.”
“We’re trying to reach prospective customers searching for vintage-inspired clothing, shoes, and accessories,” said Jeremy Post, head of acquisition marketing, ModCloth. “IntentMaps help us serve relevant, quality ads at scale and link those customers directly to the relevant landing pages for the clothing they want, helping us to grow sales. Eighty-six percent of the conversions we receive from Adchemy campaigns are from new customers. Given the repeat purchase behavior of our customers, Adchemy is truly helping ModCloth fuel our long-term growth.”
For more on how Adchemy IntentMapTM technology improves paid search campaigns, please visit:http://www.adchemy.com.
Adchemy® produces advertising technology that helps advertisers leverage consumer intent to create more effective digital advertising experiences. Listed byThe Wall Street Journal as one of the top 50 venture-backed companies in the U.S. in 2010, Adchemy, Inc. is a rapidly growing Silicon Valley company backed by Accenture, August Capital, Mayfield Fund, and Microsoft. For more information, please visit www.adchemy.com.
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than