Media6Degrees Promotes Brett Moskowitz to VP of Sales
NEW YORK (October 9, 2012) – Media6Degrees (m6d), the advertising technology pioneer that revolutionizes marketing with its ProspectRank™ platform, today announced that it has named Brett Moskowitz as its new vice president of sales. Moskowitz joined m6d in August 2009 after successful stints at AOL, Microsoft and Yahoo!, and most recently was director of the eastern region.
In addition, m6d has hired Maureen Noonan as account executive in Chicago and Jennifer Galvin as account executive in San Francisco.
“Brett has been a leader on our sales team for the past three years, and he is widely respected in the industry,” said Penry Price, President of m6d. “Brett’s promotion is a crucial step in executing the next phase of our sales team’s growth. We’re fortunate to have him on the team.”
With over 14 years of experience in interactive media sales and marketing, Moskowitz will focus on accelerating the growth of our national presence with agencies and major marketers. Over the past six months, he has tremendously grown the New York sales office and led his team to achieve an astounding 144 percent of goal this past quarter.
“I couldn’t be more excited to be taking on a larger role at m6d,” said Moskowitz. “We have a revolutionary targeting solution that helps our clients reach their best next customer by capturing consumer actions across the web. I am honored to be leading a very talented sales team and to have the opportunity to establish m6d as a leader in digital advertising for years to come.”
Maureen Noonan and Jennifer Galvin both join m6d as account executives. Noonan has over eight years of experience, most recently as client development manager for Dotomi. Galvin joins m6d from GraphEffect, where she served as a senior account executive for Facebook advertising, having previously worked at Martini Media, Twelvefold Media (formally BuzzLogic) and The Economist.
m6d’s industry-best marketing technology platform revolutionizes the way brands think about their audiences and powerfully enhances their ability to find new customers. By capturing a unique brand signal from existing customers, and scoring prospects based on their digital journeys through millions of websites, m6d offers a real-time advertising solution called ProspectRank™ that delivers relevant audiences to marketers. The team that invented Social Targeting™ has developed a platform that is the next quantum leap in audience-based buying, leaving in its wake the limitations of traditional marketing. m6d boasts the industry’s most decorated data science team and most experienced media technology management, who together have developed, refined and relentlessly improved its innovative technology over four years in market with over 400 top-tier brands. The company is based in New York, with offices throughout the U.S. and in the UK. More info at www.m6d.com, or follow @m6d_inc.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial