Media6Degrees Promotes Brett Moskowitz to VP of Sales
NEW YORK (October 9, 2012) – Media6Degrees (m6d), the advertising technology pioneer that revolutionizes marketing with its ProspectRank™ platform, today announced that it has named Brett Moskowitz as its new vice president of sales. Moskowitz joined m6d in August 2009 after successful stints at AOL, Microsoft and Yahoo!, and most recently was director of the eastern region.
In addition, m6d has hired Maureen Noonan as account executive in Chicago and Jennifer Galvin as account executive in San Francisco.
“Brett has been a leader on our sales team for the past three years, and he is widely respected in the industry,” said Penry Price, President of m6d. “Brett’s promotion is a crucial step in executing the next phase of our sales team’s growth. We’re fortunate to have him on the team.”
With over 14 years of experience in interactive media sales and marketing, Moskowitz will focus on accelerating the growth of our national presence with agencies and major marketers. Over the past six months, he has tremendously grown the New York sales office and led his team to achieve an astounding 144 percent of goal this past quarter.
“I couldn’t be more excited to be taking on a larger role at m6d,” said Moskowitz. “We have a revolutionary targeting solution that helps our clients reach their best next customer by capturing consumer actions across the web. I am honored to be leading a very talented sales team and to have the opportunity to establish m6d as a leader in digital advertising for years to come.”
Maureen Noonan and Jennifer Galvin both join m6d as account executives. Noonan has over eight years of experience, most recently as client development manager for Dotomi. Galvin joins m6d from GraphEffect, where she served as a senior account executive for Facebook advertising, having previously worked at Martini Media, Twelvefold Media (formally BuzzLogic) and The Economist.
m6d’s industry-best marketing technology platform revolutionizes the way brands think about their audiences and powerfully enhances their ability to find new customers. By capturing a unique brand signal from existing customers, and scoring prospects based on their digital journeys through millions of websites, m6d offers a real-time advertising solution called ProspectRank™ that delivers relevant audiences to marketers. The team that invented Social Targeting™ has developed a platform that is the next quantum leap in audience-based buying, leaving in its wake the limitations of traditional marketing. m6d boasts the industry’s most decorated data science team and most experienced media technology management, who together have developed, refined and relentlessly improved its innovative technology over four years in market with over 400 top-tier brands. The company is based in New York, with offices throughout the U.S. and in the UK. More info at www.m6d.com, or follow @m6d_inc.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really