Media6Degrees Promotes Brett Moskowitz to VP of Sales
NEW YORK (October 9, 2012) – Media6Degrees (m6d), the advertising technology pioneer that revolutionizes marketing with its ProspectRank™ platform, today announced that it has named Brett Moskowitz as its new vice president of sales. Moskowitz joined m6d in August 2009 after successful stints at AOL, Microsoft and Yahoo!, and most recently was director of the eastern region.
In addition, m6d has hired Maureen Noonan as account executive in Chicago and Jennifer Galvin as account executive in San Francisco.
“Brett has been a leader on our sales team for the past three years, and he is widely respected in the industry,” said Penry Price, President of m6d. “Brett’s promotion is a crucial step in executing the next phase of our sales team’s growth. We’re fortunate to have him on the team.”
With over 14 years of experience in interactive media sales and marketing, Moskowitz will focus on accelerating the growth of our national presence with agencies and major marketers. Over the past six months, he has tremendously grown the New York sales office and led his team to achieve an astounding 144 percent of goal this past quarter.
“I couldn’t be more excited to be taking on a larger role at m6d,” said Moskowitz. “We have a revolutionary targeting solution that helps our clients reach their best next customer by capturing consumer actions across the web. I am honored to be leading a very talented sales team and to have the opportunity to establish m6d as a leader in digital advertising for years to come.”
Maureen Noonan and Jennifer Galvin both join m6d as account executives. Noonan has over eight years of experience, most recently as client development manager for Dotomi. Galvin joins m6d from GraphEffect, where she served as a senior account executive for Facebook advertising, having previously worked at Martini Media, Twelvefold Media (formally BuzzLogic) and The Economist.
m6d’s industry-best marketing technology platform revolutionizes the way brands think about their audiences and powerfully enhances their ability to find new customers. By capturing a unique brand signal from existing customers, and scoring prospects based on their digital journeys through millions of websites, m6d offers a real-time advertising solution called ProspectRank™ that delivers relevant audiences to marketers. The team that invented Social Targeting™ has developed a platform that is the next quantum leap in audience-based buying, leaving in its wake the limitations of traditional marketing. m6d boasts the industry’s most decorated data science team and most experienced media technology management, who together have developed, refined and relentlessly improved its innovative technology over four years in market with over 400 top-tier brands. The company is based in New York, with offices throughout the U.S. and in the UK. More info at www.m6d.com, or follow @m6d_inc.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s