Marketo Launches New Program Exchange to Accelerate the Practice of Marketing
SAN MATEO, CALIF. (October 24, 2012) – Today, Marketo announced a powerful new component of the Marketing Nation infrastructure called Marketo Program Exchange. It includes a shared library enabling marketers to dramatically accelerate marketing practices by providing instant access to the most useful pre-built, verified marketing programs and the ability to share those programs between customers. The Marketo Program Exchange was developed with the combined intelligence and best practices of Marketo’s more than 2,000 customers to empower the Marketing Nation to achieve faster results and increase effectiveness. As members choose to contribute their diverse knowledge, the network becomes more powerful and perpetuates the success of the collective community.
- “Program Exchange will allow us to standardize practices across all of our marketing teams worldwide by importing campaigns based on agreed corporate guidelines and templates,” said Ashleigh Davis (pictured), marketing analyst, Rackspace.
Leave a Comment
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires
- CPXi offers “Programmatic Direct: A Six-Step Guide to Efficiency Through Automation” and a Cool Infographic
- Neustar Collaborates with Nielsen: Bringing Digital Campaign Measurement to PlatformOne™
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline