Lyris Reports Strong Adoption of Digital Marketing Platform in Latin America
EMERYVILLE, CALIF. (October 16, 2012) – Lyris, Inc. (OTCBB: LYRI), a global provider of digital marketing solutions, today announced strong customer adoption in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and México. Recent wins include Exito.com, a regional leader in e-commerce; Casa Editorial El Tiempo, one of the largest media conglomerates in Latin America; and Wunderman, a world renowned digital marketing and customer relationship management (CRM) agency. To address the growing demand for its digital marketing platform, Lyris has also opened a new office in Brazil to complement its existing presence in Argentina.
“Across Latin America, digital marketing efforts continue to accelerate as brands try to reach and engage the region’s growing online population,” said Wolf Maasberg (pictured), CEO of Lyris. “We are enabling marketers to unlock insights from the vast amounts of online customer data, which increases relevancy and value of every digital interaction. We will continue to invest and build our presence in the region to fulfill the growing demand for our digital marketing platform.”
Lyris empowers marketers to capture, collect, and act on vast customer data to drive meaningful engagement. Lyris solutions gather and analyze Big Data from structured and unstructured sources, including social, email, mobile and hundreds of enterprise applications, to power interactive marketing campaigns that facilitate superior customer engagement and drive higher conversions and revenues.
Strong Customer Momentum
Lyris’ customer wins include some of Latin America’s largest companies, including:
- Casa Editorial El Tiempo: One of the largest media conglomerates in Latin America, Casa Editorial El Tiempo manages digital marketing initiatives for each of its publications. The company turned to Lyris to help leverage its existing customer behavioral data for increased campaign conversion rates.
“As a large media company whose customers rely on timely news and information we needed a reliable platform that could scale and deliver relevant content in real-time – Lyris was an easy choice,” said Miguel Castro, Casa Editorial El Tiempo. “By incorporating behavioral data we have also improved segmentation and achieved substantially higher conversions and loyalty.”
- Exito.com: The e-commerce leader in Colombia needed a digital marketing solution to bolster its unique shopping experiences by better segmenting customer data to improve targeting and relevancy across every digital channel.
“To maintain our leadership position in the retail space we knew we needed to get serious about creating more personalized communications across our growing digital channels,” said Camilo Restrepo Perez, Exito.com. “With Lyris we were up and running in less than two weeks and we were quickly able to create dynamic segments that enabled more personalized messages. With Lyris, we have increased our prospect traffic flow considerably and yielded much higher campaign conversion rates.”
- Wunderman: The world’s leading digital marketing and customer relationship management (CRM) agency needed a scalable, agency-ready email marketing technology to better serve its clients. The agency selected Lyris, for both Colombia and Perú, to enhance its clients digital marketing campaigns, from message segmentation to delivery and measurement.
“We wanted to simplify our digital marketing efforts and optimize campaign ROI for our clients,” said Vicente de Arteaga, Wunderman Colombia. “With Lyris we can better understand customer preferences and behaviours across channels, and use that information to more effectively target customers, improve click-through rates and drive leads for our clients.”
Lyris, Inc. is a leading global provider of digital marketing solutions that helps companies engage with customers in more meaningful ways. Lyris products and services empower marketers to design, automate, and optimize data-driven interactive marketing campaigns that facilitate superior engagement, increase conversions, and deliver measurable business value. Lyris’ high-performance, secure and flexible digital marketing platforms improve marketing efficiency by providing automated digital message delivery, robust segmentation, and real-time social, mobile, and interaction analytics. The Lyris solutions portfolio is comprised of both in-the-cloud and on-premises solutions – Lyris ONE, Lyris HQ, Lyris LM – combined with customer-focused services and support.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]