Lyris Reports Strong Adoption of Digital Marketing Platform in Latin America
EMERYVILLE, CALIF. (October 16, 2012) – Lyris, Inc. (OTCBB: LYRI), a global provider of digital marketing solutions, today announced strong customer adoption in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and México. Recent wins include Exito.com, a regional leader in e-commerce; Casa Editorial El Tiempo, one of the largest media conglomerates in Latin America; and Wunderman, a world renowned digital marketing and customer relationship management (CRM) agency. To address the growing demand for its digital marketing platform, Lyris has also opened a new office in Brazil to complement its existing presence in Argentina.
“Across Latin America, digital marketing efforts continue to accelerate as brands try to reach and engage the region’s growing online population,” said Wolf Maasberg (pictured), CEO of Lyris. “We are enabling marketers to unlock insights from the vast amounts of online customer data, which increases relevancy and value of every digital interaction. We will continue to invest and build our presence in the region to fulfill the growing demand for our digital marketing platform.”
Lyris empowers marketers to capture, collect, and act on vast customer data to drive meaningful engagement. Lyris solutions gather and analyze Big Data from structured and unstructured sources, including social, email, mobile and hundreds of enterprise applications, to power interactive marketing campaigns that facilitate superior customer engagement and drive higher conversions and revenues.
Strong Customer Momentum
Lyris’ customer wins include some of Latin America’s largest companies, including:
- Casa Editorial El Tiempo: One of the largest media conglomerates in Latin America, Casa Editorial El Tiempo manages digital marketing initiatives for each of its publications. The company turned to Lyris to help leverage its existing customer behavioral data for increased campaign conversion rates.
“As a large media company whose customers rely on timely news and information we needed a reliable platform that could scale and deliver relevant content in real-time – Lyris was an easy choice,” said Miguel Castro, Casa Editorial El Tiempo. “By incorporating behavioral data we have also improved segmentation and achieved substantially higher conversions and loyalty.”
- Exito.com: The e-commerce leader in Colombia needed a digital marketing solution to bolster its unique shopping experiences by better segmenting customer data to improve targeting and relevancy across every digital channel.
“To maintain our leadership position in the retail space we knew we needed to get serious about creating more personalized communications across our growing digital channels,” said Camilo Restrepo Perez, Exito.com. “With Lyris we were up and running in less than two weeks and we were quickly able to create dynamic segments that enabled more personalized messages. With Lyris, we have increased our prospect traffic flow considerably and yielded much higher campaign conversion rates.”
- Wunderman: The world’s leading digital marketing and customer relationship management (CRM) agency needed a scalable, agency-ready email marketing technology to better serve its clients. The agency selected Lyris, for both Colombia and Perú, to enhance its clients digital marketing campaigns, from message segmentation to delivery and measurement.
“We wanted to simplify our digital marketing efforts and optimize campaign ROI for our clients,” said Vicente de Arteaga, Wunderman Colombia. “With Lyris we can better understand customer preferences and behaviours across channels, and use that information to more effectively target customers, improve click-through rates and drive leads for our clients.”
Lyris, Inc. is a leading global provider of digital marketing solutions that helps companies engage with customers in more meaningful ways. Lyris products and services empower marketers to design, automate, and optimize data-driven interactive marketing campaigns that facilitate superior engagement, increase conversions, and deliver measurable business value. Lyris’ high-performance, secure and flexible digital marketing platforms improve marketing efficiency by providing automated digital message delivery, robust segmentation, and real-time social, mobile, and interaction analytics. The Lyris solutions portfolio is comprised of both in-the-cloud and on-premises solutions – Lyris ONE, Lyris HQ, Lyris LM – combined with customer-focused services and support.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- ChoiceStream Raises $7.5 Million to Grow Its Programmatic Advertising Business
- Rocket Fuel to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media