Kontera Delivers New Content Insights and Curation Suite as Part of Its Content Activation Platform
NEW YORK (October 17, 2012) — Brands can now understand all emerging relevant online content and conversations, and can join them immediately by using ideal owned, social, or authentic supportive content to engage consumers. This ability comes from the Content Activation Platform thatleading content-marketing provider Kontera expanded today, amid strong adoption by premier agencies and brands.
Kontera’s platform understands and correlates web-wide content, social “conversations” and real-time interest trends, and it uses this information to activate the best brand-supporting content within the ideal destinations. The new capabilities include a Content Insights and Trends dashboard; a Content Discovery Module for finding ideal owned, social, or independent supportive content; and a Curation module for the agile activation of content across mobile, display and social advertising.
“Today it’s vital to not only understand emerging content and social trends at scale, but to be able to power agile activation of brands’ owned content, authentic social information, and supporting content from across the web,” said Lisa Weinstein, president, global digital, data and analytics at Starcom MediaVest Group. “Kontera’s Content Activation Platform provides us with a way to do so. By leveraging its analytics and activation, we can harness budding trends and truly connect brands with consumers through content they most care about.”
New Content Marketing Modules for End-to-End Suite
- Content Insights and Trends: Inform brands’ marketing strategy and empower brand editors, social mavens, and digital media planners who are looking to leverage the best social and organic content to connect authentically with consumer passion points.
- Content Discovery: Enables agile marketing and advertising teams to find the ideal content items that link their brands to consumer passion points and current events. Discovered content can be ranked and sorted using a variety of filters, including relevance, timeliness and social popularity.
- Content Curation: Enables brands to automatically identify, filter and activate entire programs that utilize content for their on-line advertising and social marketing. Brands can manage owned and social content, as well as any supporting content from across the digital eco-system, for easy activation within their mobile, social, and display advertising.
“Mobile marketing requires particular attention to relevance and consumer value, and we think the industry must evolve in this direction,” said Angela Steele, CEO of Ansible, an Interpublic Group company. “Kontera’s Content Activation Platform changes the equation for all parties by utilizing content to create true brand relevance and value across both smartphones and tablets.”
“Content is becoming central to marketing strategies, and our platform is answering the needs of the world’s top brands, such as Chrysler, GM, Kraft, P&G, and Microsoft,” said Yoav Shaham (pictured), Kontera’s CEO and co-founder. “Our ability to dynamically correlate more than 400MM daily pageviews and social conversations, in real-time, is now powering an end-to-end brand marketing platform.”
Kontera understands and activates the world’s content. The Kontera Content Activation platform analyzes and correlates more than 400 million daily “conversations” and content views, in real time, from across 15,000 exclusive publishers, the majority of the comScore top 1,000 sites, and major social destinations. Kontera’s platform delivers optimal results by dynamically activating brands’ owned content, advertising, social and independent content, within the ideal Display, Mobile and Social contexts.
- Pingback from Kontera Delivers New Content Insights and Curation Suite as Part of Its ... - ADOTAS | online PR | Scoop.it
Leave a Comment
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Vice President, Business Development
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]