Jun Group Announces New Hispanic Targeting Feature
NEW YORK (October 22, 2012) — In July 2011, the U.S. Census Bureau announced that the Hispanic population had reached 52.5 million, making Hispanics the largest minority group in the United States.
Hispanics are, on average, younger, more social and more embracing of a digital lifestyle than the average consumer. They continue to outpace non-Hispanic adoption of smartphones, and according to a recent IAB study are 9% more likely to watch online videos than the general population. What’s more, a new study from comScore and Terra found that Hispanics are more likely to be influenced by digital advertising than the average consumer, exhibiting an 80% higher likelihood of remembering a brand they saw advertised online and a 73% higher likelihood of visiting a brick and mortar retail store after seeing an online ad.
Increasingly, advertisers are looking for efficient and reliable ways to reach this highly lucrative demographic. Today, Jun Group, the premiere opt-in video platform, is unveiling a powerful new system that allows advertisers to reach millions of Hispanics and Spanish speakers.
Using its proprietary consumer screening capabilities, Jun Group is able to precisely identify Spanish-language speakers and guarantee millions of targeted opt-in video views. Jun Group has direct integrations with sites that over-index against Hispanics, as well the ability to segment audiences by mobile device and carrier. Additionally, Jun Group can pre-screen users to determine if they’re Hispanic and/or native Spanish speakers. In total, Jun Group provides access to 10MM Hispanic or Spanish-speaking users on social networks, entertainment sites, and mobile devices.
“We’re delighted to help our Fortune 500 clients reach this important and increasingly influential audience,” said Jun Group founder and CEO Mitchell Reichgut. “Our Hispanic opt-in video feature takes the guesswork out of multicultural marketing. It’s the most efficient, reliable, and respectful way to open a dialogue with Hispanic and Spanish-speaking users.
Unlike cookies or poll-based targeting solutions, Jun Group videos are served directly to self-identified Hispanic or Spanish-speaking users. This data is attached to each user’s anonymous social profile so that they can be re-targeted, no matter what device or computer they log in from. On average, 3.5% of Jun Group users take an action after viewing (i.e., Facebook visits, store locator usage, Tweets, shares, etc.), so advertisers can expect significant earned media from every buy.
Although the feature was created to target Hispanics, the tools will also work for a variety of multicultural campaigns, including those targeting African Americans.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]