Jivox, Federated Media Collaborate to Bring IAB Rising Stars Ad Units to Brands
IAB MIXX/NEW YORK (October 2, 2012) – Jivox, the leading multi-screen interactive video advertising technology provider, today announced it is collaborating with Federated Media Publishing to bring IAB Display Rising Stars ad units to brands that want to amplify their message on Federated Media’s publisher sites. The high-performing ad units’ give users a more rewarding experience and provide its advertisers with higher rates of return.
“The IAB Display Rising Stars ad units, brought to market by Jivox, ensure ads are delivered correctly, at scale across all screens,” said Deanna Brown, CEO, Federated Media Publishing. “We applaud the efforts of IAB for helping to drive these standards in the industry. We are seeing a lot of interest and have started to see adoption by major brands wanting higher-impact and more engaging ad units like the Rising Stars units.”
“Publishers, such as Federated Media Publishing, are leading the way in helping the industry standardize and bring creativity to the ad community,” said Diaz Nesamoney, Founder & CEO of Jivox. “Only together, as an industry, can we help realize the IAB’s standardization efforts, making it as easy as possible for advertisers to create and deliver engaging ads on any screen.”
Rising Stars is a core component of “Reimagining Interactive Advertising,” a key initiative for the IAB designed to encourage adoption of the most creative and scalable ad formats.
With the Jivox Platform the IAB Display Rising Stars units can be created quickly and easily. The platform supports creation of all Display Rising Stars units – Slider, Billboard, Sidekick, Filmstrip, Pushdown and Portrait. All the units have the following key features:
- Fully customizable layout: The Jivox platform supports the various sizes of each unit and they can all be customized with various features.
- Full Rich Media capabilities: Video, flash animations, live feeds and social media features.
- Mobile ready: All the units will automatically switch to HTML5 and render correctly on mobile devices.
- Rich Analytics support: The IAB Rising Stars units are all integrated with Jivox Brandgage analytics which feature video metrics, purchase intent funnel analytics and Nielsen Online Campaign Ratings (OCR) analytics.
“Publishers who’ve optimized their sites for IAB standards are already seeing substantial returns through more efficient operations, a common set of creative submissions and through ads that are simply more effective,” said Peter Minnium, Head of Brand Initiatives, IAB. “Through adopting the range of Rising Stars ad formats, created by Jivox, Federated Media is helping to encourage innovation and give its advertisers a much more rewarding experience.”
View examples of all of Jivox’s ad formats in action at: http://www.jivox.com/demoads – demoad-tab-5
Jivox is the leading multi-screen interactive video advertising technology company. The Jivox platform enables brand advertisers, digital agencies and publishers to deliver highly engaging video ads powered by interactive and social sharing features. Using Jivox creative tools, interactive video ads can be easily authored and served in-stream, in-banner and on mobile devices and tablets. Jivox technology eliminates typical challenges associated with delivering video ads across multiple screens and connected devices, such as HTML5/Flash, operating systems, browsers, video encoding, form factor etc. Jivox also provides sophisticated campaign performance tracking, brand awareness and purchase intent analytics for advertisers via BrandGage — its proprietary real-time analytics platform. The Jivox platform is used by several hundred media companies and agencies including Viacom, Videology, Bloomberg, Weather Underground, Fox News, Sun Times Media, Interactive One, Starcom, OMD, FUOR Digital, GroupM and Lee Enterprises.
About Federated Media
Federated Media Publishing powers the Independent Web. We believe that the majority of meaningful engagements across digital media occur via high-quality independent sites and services. These sites leverage top digital talent to attract influential audiences who together create meaningful dialogue. Brands benefit from improved loyalty and increased sales when they become part of this authentic experience. Learn more at www.federatedmedia.net.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’?
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and