Jivox, Federated Media Collaborate to Bring IAB Rising Stars Ad Units to Brands
IAB MIXX/NEW YORK (October 2, 2012) – Jivox, the leading multi-screen interactive video advertising technology provider, today announced it is collaborating with Federated Media Publishing to bring IAB Display Rising Stars ad units to brands that want to amplify their message on Federated Media’s publisher sites. The high-performing ad units’ give users a more rewarding experience and provide its advertisers with higher rates of return.
“The IAB Display Rising Stars ad units, brought to market by Jivox, ensure ads are delivered correctly, at scale across all screens,” said Deanna Brown, CEO, Federated Media Publishing. “We applaud the efforts of IAB for helping to drive these standards in the industry. We are seeing a lot of interest and have started to see adoption by major brands wanting higher-impact and more engaging ad units like the Rising Stars units.”
“Publishers, such as Federated Media Publishing, are leading the way in helping the industry standardize and bring creativity to the ad community,” said Diaz Nesamoney, Founder & CEO of Jivox. “Only together, as an industry, can we help realize the IAB’s standardization efforts, making it as easy as possible for advertisers to create and deliver engaging ads on any screen.”
Rising Stars is a core component of “Reimagining Interactive Advertising,” a key initiative for the IAB designed to encourage adoption of the most creative and scalable ad formats.
With the Jivox Platform the IAB Display Rising Stars units can be created quickly and easily. The platform supports creation of all Display Rising Stars units – Slider, Billboard, Sidekick, Filmstrip, Pushdown and Portrait. All the units have the following key features:
- Fully customizable layout: The Jivox platform supports the various sizes of each unit and they can all be customized with various features.
- Full Rich Media capabilities: Video, flash animations, live feeds and social media features.
- Mobile ready: All the units will automatically switch to HTML5 and render correctly on mobile devices.
- Rich Analytics support: The IAB Rising Stars units are all integrated with Jivox Brandgage analytics which feature video metrics, purchase intent funnel analytics and Nielsen Online Campaign Ratings (OCR) analytics.
“Publishers who’ve optimized their sites for IAB standards are already seeing substantial returns through more efficient operations, a common set of creative submissions and through ads that are simply more effective,” said Peter Minnium, Head of Brand Initiatives, IAB. “Through adopting the range of Rising Stars ad formats, created by Jivox, Federated Media is helping to encourage innovation and give its advertisers a much more rewarding experience.”
View examples of all of Jivox’s ad formats in action at: http://www.jivox.com/demoads – demoad-tab-5
Jivox is the leading multi-screen interactive video advertising technology company. The Jivox platform enables brand advertisers, digital agencies and publishers to deliver highly engaging video ads powered by interactive and social sharing features. Using Jivox creative tools, interactive video ads can be easily authored and served in-stream, in-banner and on mobile devices and tablets. Jivox technology eliminates typical challenges associated with delivering video ads across multiple screens and connected devices, such as HTML5/Flash, operating systems, browsers, video encoding, form factor etc. Jivox also provides sophisticated campaign performance tracking, brand awareness and purchase intent analytics for advertisers via BrandGage — its proprietary real-time analytics platform. The Jivox platform is used by several hundred media companies and agencies including Viacom, Videology, Bloomberg, Weather Underground, Fox News, Sun Times Media, Interactive One, Starcom, OMD, FUOR Digital, GroupM and Lee Enterprises.
About Federated Media
Federated Media Publishing powers the Independent Web. We believe that the majority of meaningful engagements across digital media occur via high-quality independent sites and services. These sites leverage top digital talent to attract influential audiences who together create meaningful dialogue. Brands benefit from improved loyalty and increased sales when they become part of this authentic experience. Learn more at www.federatedmedia.net.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat