Jivox, Federated Media Collaborate to Bring IAB Rising Stars Ad Units to Brands
IAB MIXX/NEW YORK (October 2, 2012) – Jivox, the leading multi-screen interactive video advertising technology provider, today announced it is collaborating with Federated Media Publishing to bring IAB Display Rising Stars ad units to brands that want to amplify their message on Federated Media’s publisher sites. The high-performing ad units’ give users a more rewarding experience and provide its advertisers with higher rates of return.
“The IAB Display Rising Stars ad units, brought to market by Jivox, ensure ads are delivered correctly, at scale across all screens,” said Deanna Brown, CEO, Federated Media Publishing. “We applaud the efforts of IAB for helping to drive these standards in the industry. We are seeing a lot of interest and have started to see adoption by major brands wanting higher-impact and more engaging ad units like the Rising Stars units.”
“Publishers, such as Federated Media Publishing, are leading the way in helping the industry standardize and bring creativity to the ad community,” said Diaz Nesamoney, Founder & CEO of Jivox. “Only together, as an industry, can we help realize the IAB’s standardization efforts, making it as easy as possible for advertisers to create and deliver engaging ads on any screen.”
Rising Stars is a core component of “Reimagining Interactive Advertising,” a key initiative for the IAB designed to encourage adoption of the most creative and scalable ad formats.
With the Jivox Platform the IAB Display Rising Stars units can be created quickly and easily. The platform supports creation of all Display Rising Stars units – Slider, Billboard, Sidekick, Filmstrip, Pushdown and Portrait. All the units have the following key features:
- Fully customizable layout: The Jivox platform supports the various sizes of each unit and they can all be customized with various features.
- Full Rich Media capabilities: Video, flash animations, live feeds and social media features.
- Mobile ready: All the units will automatically switch to HTML5 and render correctly on mobile devices.
- Rich Analytics support: The IAB Rising Stars units are all integrated with Jivox Brandgage analytics which feature video metrics, purchase intent funnel analytics and Nielsen Online Campaign Ratings (OCR) analytics.
“Publishers who’ve optimized their sites for IAB standards are already seeing substantial returns through more efficient operations, a common set of creative submissions and through ads that are simply more effective,” said Peter Minnium, Head of Brand Initiatives, IAB. “Through adopting the range of Rising Stars ad formats, created by Jivox, Federated Media is helping to encourage innovation and give its advertisers a much more rewarding experience.”
View examples of all of Jivox’s ad formats in action at: http://www.jivox.com/demoads – demoad-tab-5
Jivox is the leading multi-screen interactive video advertising technology company. The Jivox platform enables brand advertisers, digital agencies and publishers to deliver highly engaging video ads powered by interactive and social sharing features. Using Jivox creative tools, interactive video ads can be easily authored and served in-stream, in-banner and on mobile devices and tablets. Jivox technology eliminates typical challenges associated with delivering video ads across multiple screens and connected devices, such as HTML5/Flash, operating systems, browsers, video encoding, form factor etc. Jivox also provides sophisticated campaign performance tracking, brand awareness and purchase intent analytics for advertisers via BrandGage — its proprietary real-time analytics platform. The Jivox platform is used by several hundred media companies and agencies including Viacom, Videology, Bloomberg, Weather Underground, Fox News, Sun Times Media, Interactive One, Starcom, OMD, FUOR Digital, GroupM and Lee Enterprises.
About Federated Media
Federated Media Publishing powers the Independent Web. We believe that the majority of meaningful engagements across digital media occur via high-quality independent sites and services. These sites leverage top digital talent to attract influential audiences who together create meaningful dialogue. Brands benefit from improved loyalty and increased sales when they become part of this authentic experience. Learn more at www.federatedmedia.net.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]