Interactive Infographic: How Do You Decide To Buy?
Have marketers been able to adapt in a digital world where consumers are more tech savvy and informed than ever? Are they smarter about connecting with shoppers? Figures of Progress (fop.good.is), the new microsite from GOOD + IBM, answers these questions with a resounding yes in their interactive infographic on shopping behavior, “How Do You Decide To Buy?”
With 7 very targeted questions, the survey keeps the respondent’s interest by then comparing their answers. Some of the results will surprise you.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The International Language Of Images
- New Telmar Audience Effects System Bridges the Gap Between Media Strategy and Audience Buying
- MobileFuse Partners with AppNexus to Power New Programmatic Solution, MFX
- 3 Reasons Why Publishers Should Be Paying to Distribute Content
- Aberdeen Group Partners With Bombora to Offer B2B Intent Data