Interactive Infographic: How Do You Decide To Buy?
Have marketers been able to adapt in a digital world where consumers are more tech savvy and informed than ever? Are they smarter about connecting with shoppers? Figures of Progress (fop.good.is), the new microsite from GOOD + IBM, answers these questions with a resounding yes in their interactive infographic on shopping behavior, “How Do You Decide To Buy?”
With 7 very targeted questions, the survey keeps the respondent’s interest by then comparing their answers. Some of the results will surprise you.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office