Interactive Infographic: How Do You Decide To Buy?
Have marketers been able to adapt in a digital world where consumers are more tech savvy and informed than ever? Are they smarter about connecting with shoppers? Figures of Progress (fop.good.is), the new microsite from GOOD + IBM, answers these questions with a resounding yes in their interactive infographic on shopping behavior, “How Do You Decide To Buy?”
With 7 very targeted questions, the survey keeps the respondent’s interest by then comparing their answers. Some of the results will surprise you.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality
- Mobile eCommerce: How It’s Changing the World
- Amazin’ Amazon Prime Stats from Hitwise
- Freckle Partners with AirKast: Now World’s Largest Beacon Attribution Company
- New LEAN Ads Achieve 30 Kilobyte Weight and 93% Viewability