Interactive Infographic: How Do You Decide To Buy?
Have marketers been able to adapt in a digital world where consumers are more tech savvy and informed than ever? Are they smarter about connecting with shoppers? Figures of Progress (fop.good.is), the new microsite from GOOD + IBM, answers these questions with a resounding yes in their interactive infographic on shopping behavior, “How Do You Decide To Buy?”
With 7 very targeted questions, the survey keeps the respondent’s interest by then comparing their answers. Some of the results will surprise you.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Biggest Challenges in Programmatic Advertising
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics
- Native Advertising Gains Momentum
- The App Economy Over Thanksgiving: Should you give thanks or not?
- Goodway Group Forecast: Programmatic Pricing to Rise by 15 to 20 Percent