Interactive Infographic: How Do You Decide To Buy?
Have marketers been able to adapt in a digital world where consumers are more tech savvy and informed than ever? Are they smarter about connecting with shoppers? Figures of Progress (fop.good.is), the new microsite from GOOD + IBM, answers these questions with a resounding yes in their interactive infographic on shopping behavior, “How Do You Decide To Buy?”
With 7 very targeted questions, the survey keeps the respondent’s interest by then comparing their answers. Some of the results will surprise you.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Kantar Media Grows Real-Time Big Data & Programmatic Intelligence Capabilities
- Tapad Video Revenue Grows by 300% Year-Over-Year
- Predicted: By 2017, Instagram mobile ad revenue will hit $2.81 billion
- Fox Sports Will Guarantee Views In New Branded-Content Distribution Program
- Don’t be Dated When it Comes to Data: 8 Types You Should Understand