GfK’s Theriault Will Share Insights on Mobile Device Use at OMMA Video
NEW YORK/LOS ANGELES (October 22, 2012) – As consumers increasingly rely on mobile platforms to access information and media – including video – GfK is bringing crucial insights on mobile device adoption and use to tomorrow’s OMMA Video conference.
Benjamin Theriault, Senior Vice President of Sales for GfK’s Digital Market Intelligence (DMI) team, will present on “Mobile Adoption & Usage in a TV Dominant Era,” exploring the use of mobile devices among Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers, as well as overall attitudes towards advertising and the consumption of video – such as TV programming and movies – on smartphones and tablets.
Later in the day, Theriault will also take part in a panel discussion on the theme, “Off the Grid: Discovery and Distribution in a World of Mobile Moments.” Joining representatives of AOL, Digitaria, Dijit, Fanhattan, Rapp, and TVGuide, he will talk about how the methods that consumers use to discover mobile video can become opportunities – or dead ends – for marketers.
“Understanding the ways that mobile and video are intersecting and will continue to merge and grow is essential for advertisers and agencies,” said Theriault. “We urge all players in this ecosystem to stay focused on the big picture – consistent messaging, aggressive ROI-geared measurement – even as they experiment with mobile’s potential. As consumer purchase journeys become more complex, GfK is uniquely positioned to help clients make the most of these powerful opportunities.”
OMMA Video will take place at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza in Los Angeles.
At GfK DMI, Theriault leads sales management, revenue and sales strategy for the North American market. His career also includes Dimestore Media (sold to Knowledge Networks, which was acquired by GfK), where he was responsible for establishing sales strategy, developing revenue channels and introducing Dimestore’s ground breaking “in-banner” real time survey technology to market.
Theriault has also held positions at FetchBack (acquired by GSI Commerce in 2010), where he was in charge of opening the first Manhattan branch office and introducing the company’s re-targeting product line to Madison Avenue and the East Coast, and at Industry Brains (acquired by Marchex in 2005), where he led high technology ad sales within the Eastern and Midwest territories.
For more information on Digital Market Intelligence, contact Theriault at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 742-5354.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]