GfK’s Theriault Will Share Insights on Mobile Device Use at OMMA Video
NEW YORK/LOS ANGELES (October 22, 2012) – As consumers increasingly rely on mobile platforms to access information and media – including video – GfK is bringing crucial insights on mobile device adoption and use to tomorrow’s OMMA Video conference.
Benjamin Theriault, Senior Vice President of Sales for GfK’s Digital Market Intelligence (DMI) team, will present on “Mobile Adoption & Usage in a TV Dominant Era,” exploring the use of mobile devices among Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers, as well as overall attitudes towards advertising and the consumption of video – such as TV programming and movies – on smartphones and tablets.
Later in the day, Theriault will also take part in a panel discussion on the theme, “Off the Grid: Discovery and Distribution in a World of Mobile Moments.” Joining representatives of AOL, Digitaria, Dijit, Fanhattan, Rapp, and TVGuide, he will talk about how the methods that consumers use to discover mobile video can become opportunities – or dead ends – for marketers.
“Understanding the ways that mobile and video are intersecting and will continue to merge and grow is essential for advertisers and agencies,” said Theriault. “We urge all players in this ecosystem to stay focused on the big picture – consistent messaging, aggressive ROI-geared measurement – even as they experiment with mobile’s potential. As consumer purchase journeys become more complex, GfK is uniquely positioned to help clients make the most of these powerful opportunities.”
OMMA Video will take place at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza in Los Angeles.
At GfK DMI, Theriault leads sales management, revenue and sales strategy for the North American market. His career also includes Dimestore Media (sold to Knowledge Networks, which was acquired by GfK), where he was responsible for establishing sales strategy, developing revenue channels and introducing Dimestore’s ground breaking “in-banner” real time survey technology to market.
Theriault has also held positions at FetchBack (acquired by GSI Commerce in 2010), where he was in charge of opening the first Manhattan branch office and introducing the company’s re-targeting product line to Madison Avenue and the East Coast, and at Industry Brains (acquired by Marchex in 2005), where he led high technology ad sales within the Eastern and Midwest territories.
For more information on Digital Market Intelligence, contact Theriault at email@example.com or (646) 742-5354.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than