VIDEO: Forbes Launches BrandVoice, Pairs with Cartier for 3-Part Custom Content Series
NEW YORK (October 3, 2012) – Forbes today announced the launch of its first BrandVoice video on forbes.com. For its BrandVoice video debut, Forbes partnered with Cartier to produce “Cartier EntrepreneurVoice: Make Your Move,” a three-part custom content video series featuring prominent entrepreneurs.
The first of the three videos, which are presented by Cartier, will run on forbes.com beginning in October, followed by two others that are expected to be released by the end of February 2013. BrandVoice, previously known as AdVoice, is a transparently labeled product that provides marketers and advertisers with a platform to tell their own stories in a credible news environment.
“With the launch of BrandVoice video, we are extending our offerings to brands and giving them new and innovative ways to share their own narratives and high quality content with consumers in the environments where they are already expecting to get that kind of content,” said Meredith Levien, Group Publisher & Chief Revenue Officer, Forbes Media. “We’re excited to partner with Cartier to launch our first BrandVoice video that totally captures the spirit of today’s ambitious, innovative and successful entrepreneurs.”
“Forbes is a pioneer and leading force in the entrepreneurial industry making them an ideal partner for Make Your Move. We’re excited to be able to highlight this group of extraordinary men and share the stories of their entrepreneurial journey,” said Emmanuel Perrin, President and CEO of Cartier North America.
Conceived by Cartier and produced by Forbes Publisher Rich Karlgaard, the videos are a series of one-on-one interviews with an ascendant entrepreneur and an established entrepreneur discussing key lessons, challenges, epiphanies, mentors and sources of inspiration. Cartier launched the Make Your Move initiative in 2011; the partnership with Forbes kicks off the second series.
The first video features entrepreneur Jeremy Bloom, a two-time Olympian, former NFL football player and co-founder of advertising technology company Integrate.com, interviewed by entrepreneur and co-founder of Thrillist Media Group Ben Lerer.
In the second video, Ben Lerer will interview David Chang, renowned chef and owner of Momofuku.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than