VIDEO: Forbes Launches BrandVoice, Pairs with Cartier for 3-Part Custom Content Series
NEW YORK (October 3, 2012) – Forbes today announced the launch of its first BrandVoice video on forbes.com. For its BrandVoice video debut, Forbes partnered with Cartier to produce “Cartier EntrepreneurVoice: Make Your Move,” a three-part custom content video series featuring prominent entrepreneurs.
The first of the three videos, which are presented by Cartier, will run on forbes.com beginning in October, followed by two others that are expected to be released by the end of February 2013. BrandVoice, previously known as AdVoice, is a transparently labeled product that provides marketers and advertisers with a platform to tell their own stories in a credible news environment.
“With the launch of BrandVoice video, we are extending our offerings to brands and giving them new and innovative ways to share their own narratives and high quality content with consumers in the environments where they are already expecting to get that kind of content,” said Meredith Levien, Group Publisher & Chief Revenue Officer, Forbes Media. “We’re excited to partner with Cartier to launch our first BrandVoice video that totally captures the spirit of today’s ambitious, innovative and successful entrepreneurs.”
“Forbes is a pioneer and leading force in the entrepreneurial industry making them an ideal partner for Make Your Move. We’re excited to be able to highlight this group of extraordinary men and share the stories of their entrepreneurial journey,” said Emmanuel Perrin, President and CEO of Cartier North America.
Conceived by Cartier and produced by Forbes Publisher Rich Karlgaard, the videos are a series of one-on-one interviews with an ascendant entrepreneur and an established entrepreneur discussing key lessons, challenges, epiphanies, mentors and sources of inspiration. Cartier launched the Make Your Move initiative in 2011; the partnership with Forbes kicks off the second series.
The first video features entrepreneur Jeremy Bloom, a two-time Olympian, former NFL football player and co-founder of advertising technology company Integrate.com, interviewed by entrepreneur and co-founder of Thrillist Media Group Ben Lerer.
In the second video, Ben Lerer will interview David Chang, renowned chef and owner of Momofuku.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
VIDEO: Forbes Launches BrandVoice, Pairs with Cartier for 3-Part Custom Content Series NEW YORK (October 3, 2012) – Forbes today announced the launch of its first BrandVoice video on forbes.com. For its BrandVoice [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]