EXCLUSIVE: Lotame & LiveRamp Partner to Combine Online & Offline Campaign Data for Advertisers
Adotas just got wind of this exclusive news about a partnership forming between Lotame and LiveRamp to help advertisers consolidate piles of offline customer data to more effectively target audiences online through demographic segmentation. The combined offering weaves together LiveRamp’s offline-online data matching solution within Lotame’s Crowd Control product.
What does this mean? Marketers currently work in two different worlds, online and offline, and have been using archaic tools like spreadsheets and manual notes to track offline campaign metrics from direct mail campaigns. It has been difficult to see the broader impact of multi-channel campaigns that span both online and offline mediums. Now through this partnership, offline data like customer purchase history, direct mail campaign data, email campaign metrics, loyalty program tracking, and database CRM solutions are now seamlessly integrated into online display ad campaigns for brands to reach their offline customer base. Advertisers can now look at what worked and what didn’t in an direct mail campaign and leverage this insight towards creating better online ads to target these same customers.
“Lotame partnered with LiveRamp to bring valuable offline data online seamlessly,” said Andy Monfried, CEO of Lotame. “This partnership is a crucial part of our Unifying DMP and we are thrilled to be able to help our clients activate this important data source.”
According to LiveRamp, this partnership enables advertisers to improve retargeting, analytics, and monetization. Here’s how it works: LiveRamp matches offline data keyed by postal or email address and places it online into anonymous audiences. Making that data available within Lotame’s Crowd Control enables more advertisers to use it for their targeted campaigns.
Brands can benefit from this product integration in a number of different ways. Here are some examples:
- Retail companies with online and offline storefronts can now bring their multiple data sets together into one powerful database to learn more about their consumers and target them more effectively.
- Offline data providers can monetize existing data by bringing the information online and by turning it into actionable data.
- Publishers with an offline subscription base can bring this offline data online without requiring a Paywall.
“Advertisers know the power of combining offline and online data,” said LiveRamp VP and GM Dan Scudder. “Our partnership with Lotame makes it easier than ever for marketers to bring their offline data online in a privacy-compliant manner, and leverage offline data for precision online marketing and analytics.”
Scudder continued, “If you have a database of 10 million customers, LiveRamp can help you target more than three million of them with online ads. We’re very pleased to be able to make our powerful data even more accessible.”
- Pingback from EXCLUSIVE: Lotame & LiveRamp Partner to Combine Online & Offline … : Offline Marketing Tips and Information – Free Article Resources
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than