EXCLUSIVE: Lotame & LiveRamp Partner to Combine Online & Offline Campaign Data for Advertisers
Adotas just got wind of this exclusive news about a partnership forming between Lotame and LiveRamp to help advertisers consolidate piles of offline customer data to more effectively target audiences online through demographic segmentation. The combined offering weaves together LiveRamp’s offline-online data matching solution within Lotame’s Crowd Control product.
What does this mean? Marketers currently work in two different worlds, online and offline, and have been using archaic tools like spreadsheets and manual notes to track offline campaign metrics from direct mail campaigns. It has been difficult to see the broader impact of multi-channel campaigns that span both online and offline mediums. Now through this partnership, offline data like customer purchase history, direct mail campaign data, email campaign metrics, loyalty program tracking, and database CRM solutions are now seamlessly integrated into online display ad campaigns for brands to reach their offline customer base. Advertisers can now look at what worked and what didn’t in an direct mail campaign and leverage this insight towards creating better online ads to target these same customers.
“Lotame partnered with LiveRamp to bring valuable offline data online seamlessly,” said Andy Monfried, CEO of Lotame. “This partnership is a crucial part of our Unifying DMP and we are thrilled to be able to help our clients activate this important data source.”
According to LiveRamp, this partnership enables advertisers to improve retargeting, analytics, and monetization. Here’s how it works: LiveRamp matches offline data keyed by postal or email address and places it online into anonymous audiences. Making that data available within Lotame’s Crowd Control enables more advertisers to use it for their targeted campaigns.
Brands can benefit from this product integration in a number of different ways. Here are some examples:
- Retail companies with online and offline storefronts can now bring their multiple data sets together into one powerful database to learn more about their consumers and target them more effectively.
- Offline data providers can monetize existing data by bringing the information online and by turning it into actionable data.
- Publishers with an offline subscription base can bring this offline data online without requiring a Paywall.
“Advertisers know the power of combining offline and online data,” said LiveRamp VP and GM Dan Scudder. “Our partnership with Lotame makes it easier than ever for marketers to bring their offline data online in a privacy-compliant manner, and leverage offline data for precision online marketing and analytics.”
Scudder continued, “If you have a database of 10 million customers, LiveRamp can help you target more than three million of them with online ads. We’re very pleased to be able to make our powerful data even more accessible.”
- Pingback from EXCLUSIVE: Lotame & LiveRamp Partner to Combine Online & Offline … : Offline Marketing Tips and Information – Free Article Resources
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at 1 p.m. EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft will unveil its next generation Xbox today [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]