EXCLUSIVE: Lotame & LiveRamp Partner to Combine Online & Offline Campaign Data for Advertisers
Adotas just got wind of this exclusive news about a partnership forming between Lotame and LiveRamp to help advertisers consolidate piles of offline customer data to more effectively target audiences online through demographic segmentation. The combined offering weaves together LiveRamp’s offline-online data matching solution within Lotame’s Crowd Control product.
What does this mean? Marketers currently work in two different worlds, online and offline, and have been using archaic tools like spreadsheets and manual notes to track offline campaign metrics from direct mail campaigns. It has been difficult to see the broader impact of multi-channel campaigns that span both online and offline mediums. Now through this partnership, offline data like customer purchase history, direct mail campaign data, email campaign metrics, loyalty program tracking, and database CRM solutions are now seamlessly integrated into online display ad campaigns for brands to reach their offline customer base. Advertisers can now look at what worked and what didn’t in an direct mail campaign and leverage this insight towards creating better online ads to target these same customers.
“Lotame partnered with LiveRamp to bring valuable offline data online seamlessly,” said Andy Monfried, CEO of Lotame. “This partnership is a crucial part of our Unifying DMP and we are thrilled to be able to help our clients activate this important data source.”
According to LiveRamp, this partnership enables advertisers to improve retargeting, analytics, and monetization. Here’s how it works: LiveRamp matches offline data keyed by postal or email address and places it online into anonymous audiences. Making that data available within Lotame’s Crowd Control enables more advertisers to use it for their targeted campaigns.
Brands can benefit from this product integration in a number of different ways. Here are some examples:
- Retail companies with online and offline storefronts can now bring their multiple data sets together into one powerful database to learn more about their consumers and target them more effectively.
- Offline data providers can monetize existing data by bringing the information online and by turning it into actionable data.
- Publishers with an offline subscription base can bring this offline data online without requiring a Paywall.
“Advertisers know the power of combining offline and online data,” said LiveRamp VP and GM Dan Scudder. “Our partnership with Lotame makes it easier than ever for marketers to bring their offline data online in a privacy-compliant manner, and leverage offline data for precision online marketing and analytics.”
Scudder continued, “If you have a database of 10 million customers, LiveRamp can help you target more than three million of them with online ads. We’re very pleased to be able to make our powerful data even more accessible.”
- Pingback from EXCLUSIVE: Lotame & LiveRamp Partner to Combine Online & Offline … : Offline Marketing Tips and Information – Free Article Resources
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]