Digitas Health Wins in Five MM&M Awards Categories
PHILADELPHIA (October 10, 2012) – Digitas Health earned five awards at the 2012 MM&M Awards, including three golds and two silvers, which recognized the agency’s creative and effective work on three campaigns. The MM&M Awards, judged by an independent panel of industry experts, honor best-in-class marketing and media work for healthcare brands. The awards were presented on October 9 at the MM&M Awards dinner, at which Digitas Health earned more awards than any other agency.
Digitas Health’s work on Bristol-Myers Squibb’s “Me and My Depression” campaign for ABILIFY® earned gold for Best Consumer Print Campaign, while the work on Novartis’ “Get On Track” program won silver for Best Online Patient Relationship/Adherence. The agency was honored with three awards for Shire’s unbranded “Own It” campaign: gold for Best TV Advertising Campaign, gold for Best Multichannel Campaign (Small Clients), and silver for Best Interactive Initiative for Consumers. The agency’s work on UCB’s unbranded EpilepsyAdvocate campaign was also a finalist in the Best Use of Social Media category.
“This recognition showcases how Digitas Health teams have delivered to help our clients effectively communicate and engage with consumers and healthcare professionals,” said Alexandra von Plato (pictured), President and Global Chief Creative Officer of Publicis Healthcare Communications Group. “To have our work acknowledged across such diverse categories, blending our creative, media, digital and other capabilities, is a great honor for our agency and our clients.”
Bristol-Myers Squibb’s “Me and My Depression” campaign uses animated visual metaphors for depression – a ball and chain, a hole in the ground, and a robe – to connect with patients and encourage them to talk to their doctor about their symptoms.
Novartis’ 6-month patient support program, “Get On Track,” uses a content-packed website and nearly 100 emails and text messages to encourage patients to take small dietary, fitness, and medication steps to make a big difference in lowering their blood pressure.
Shire’s “Own It” campaign, a national initiative to educate young adults about the prevalence of adult ADHD, uses TV spots, Pandora partnerships, mobile ads, and documentary-style online videos featuring Maroon 5 lead singer Adam Levine to motivate young adults to take responsibility for their ADHD.
About Digitas Health
Digitas Health is designed to connect today’s healthcare brands with 21st century healthcare consumers and professionals. Creatively driven, media savvy and technology fueled, Digitas Health is the leading digital-at-the-core brand agency for the new era of healthcare marketing. With offices in Philadelphia, New York and London, Digitas Health is a member of the world’s largest healthcare communications network, Publicis Healthcare Communications Group. As a member of this elite network, Digitas Health is also a member of the Paris-based Publicis Groupe S.A. (Euronext Paris: FR0000130577), the world’s third largest communications group, second largest media counsel and buying group, and a leader in digital communications.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than