Digitas Health Wins in Five MM&M Awards Categories
PHILADELPHIA (October 10, 2012) – Digitas Health earned five awards at the 2012 MM&M Awards, including three golds and two silvers, which recognized the agency’s creative and effective work on three campaigns. The MM&M Awards, judged by an independent panel of industry experts, honor best-in-class marketing and media work for healthcare brands. The awards were presented on October 9 at the MM&M Awards dinner, at which Digitas Health earned more awards than any other agency.
Digitas Health’s work on Bristol-Myers Squibb’s “Me and My Depression” campaign for ABILIFY® earned gold for Best Consumer Print Campaign, while the work on Novartis’ “Get On Track” program won silver for Best Online Patient Relationship/Adherence. The agency was honored with three awards for Shire’s unbranded “Own It” campaign: gold for Best TV Advertising Campaign, gold for Best Multichannel Campaign (Small Clients), and silver for Best Interactive Initiative for Consumers. The agency’s work on UCB’s unbranded EpilepsyAdvocate campaign was also a finalist in the Best Use of Social Media category.
“This recognition showcases how Digitas Health teams have delivered to help our clients effectively communicate and engage with consumers and healthcare professionals,” said Alexandra von Plato (pictured), President and Global Chief Creative Officer of Publicis Healthcare Communications Group. “To have our work acknowledged across such diverse categories, blending our creative, media, digital and other capabilities, is a great honor for our agency and our clients.”
Bristol-Myers Squibb’s “Me and My Depression” campaign uses animated visual metaphors for depression – a ball and chain, a hole in the ground, and a robe – to connect with patients and encourage them to talk to their doctor about their symptoms.
Novartis’ 6-month patient support program, “Get On Track,” uses a content-packed website and nearly 100 emails and text messages to encourage patients to take small dietary, fitness, and medication steps to make a big difference in lowering their blood pressure.
Shire’s “Own It” campaign, a national initiative to educate young adults about the prevalence of adult ADHD, uses TV spots, Pandora partnerships, mobile ads, and documentary-style online videos featuring Maroon 5 lead singer Adam Levine to motivate young adults to take responsibility for their ADHD.
About Digitas Health
Digitas Health is designed to connect today’s healthcare brands with 21st century healthcare consumers and professionals. Creatively driven, media savvy and technology fueled, Digitas Health is the leading digital-at-the-core brand agency for the new era of healthcare marketing. With offices in Philadelphia, New York and London, Digitas Health is a member of the world’s largest healthcare communications network, Publicis Healthcare Communications Group. As a member of this elite network, Digitas Health is also a member of the Paris-based Publicis Groupe S.A. (Euronext Paris: FR0000130577), the world’s third largest communications group, second largest media counsel and buying group, and a leader in digital communications.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s