Digitas Health Wins in Five MM&M Awards Categories
PHILADELPHIA (October 10, 2012) – Digitas Health earned five awards at the 2012 MM&M Awards, including three golds and two silvers, which recognized the agency’s creative and effective work on three campaigns. The MM&M Awards, judged by an independent panel of industry experts, honor best-in-class marketing and media work for healthcare brands. The awards were presented on October 9 at the MM&M Awards dinner, at which Digitas Health earned more awards than any other agency.
Digitas Health’s work on Bristol-Myers Squibb’s “Me and My Depression” campaign for ABILIFY® earned gold for Best Consumer Print Campaign, while the work on Novartis’ “Get On Track” program won silver for Best Online Patient Relationship/Adherence. The agency was honored with three awards for Shire’s unbranded “Own It” campaign: gold for Best TV Advertising Campaign, gold for Best Multichannel Campaign (Small Clients), and silver for Best Interactive Initiative for Consumers. The agency’s work on UCB’s unbranded EpilepsyAdvocate campaign was also a finalist in the Best Use of Social Media category.
“This recognition showcases how Digitas Health teams have delivered to help our clients effectively communicate and engage with consumers and healthcare professionals,” said Alexandra von Plato (pictured), President and Global Chief Creative Officer of Publicis Healthcare Communications Group. “To have our work acknowledged across such diverse categories, blending our creative, media, digital and other capabilities, is a great honor for our agency and our clients.”
Bristol-Myers Squibb’s “Me and My Depression” campaign uses animated visual metaphors for depression – a ball and chain, a hole in the ground, and a robe – to connect with patients and encourage them to talk to their doctor about their symptoms.
Novartis’ 6-month patient support program, “Get On Track,” uses a content-packed website and nearly 100 emails and text messages to encourage patients to take small dietary, fitness, and medication steps to make a big difference in lowering their blood pressure.
Shire’s “Own It” campaign, a national initiative to educate young adults about the prevalence of adult ADHD, uses TV spots, Pandora partnerships, mobile ads, and documentary-style online videos featuring Maroon 5 lead singer Adam Levine to motivate young adults to take responsibility for their ADHD.
About Digitas Health
Digitas Health is designed to connect today’s healthcare brands with 21st century healthcare consumers and professionals. Creatively driven, media savvy and technology fueled, Digitas Health is the leading digital-at-the-core brand agency for the new era of healthcare marketing. With offices in Philadelphia, New York and London, Digitas Health is a member of the world’s largest healthcare communications network, Publicis Healthcare Communications Group. As a member of this elite network, Digitas Health is also a member of the Paris-based Publicis Groupe S.A. (Euronext Paris: FR0000130577), the world’s third largest communications group, second largest media counsel and buying group, and a leader in digital communications.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]