BBN Selects Visible Intelligence Platform to Power Social Media Listening Solution for B2B Marketers
LAS VEGAS/DMA (October 15, 2012) — Visible Technologies®, a leader in social media monitoring and analytics, today announced that BBN, an industry pacesetter in large-scale digital marketing solutions for business-to-business marketers, has selected the Visible Intelligence™ Platform and content from LexisNexis® to power its “SNAP” (Social Network Assessment Platform). DMA attendees can preview the new solution today at the DMA B2B Symposium in Booth 1144.
The SNAP application, powered by Visible Technologies unique social media content and analytics, enables B2B brand-builders to assess social discussions relevant to their products and services. SNAP provides a clear understanding of the social dialogue for B2B brands, guidance on how to reach key influencers and an analysis of the impact of their programs. Visible’s technology is used to provide influencer identification across social media channels, which are tracked and measured against business requirements (such as vertical market or advertising channel). The data and measurements are analyzed and delivered by BBN to measure and optimize campaign performance for B2B brands.
“At our core, BBN connects marketers with business-decision makers throughout the cycles of purchasing decisions,” said Scott Roulet, Co-Founder and Senior Vice President of BBN. “Our alliance with Visible Technologies and LexisNexis will provide marketers the information needed to better align with thought leaders who influence purchasing cycles while creating a more engaging experience for their brands.”
“The Visible platform is advancing the use of social media analytics in this new solution from BBN and LexisNexis. BBN is driving B2B digital marketing innovation; their selection of Visible to power SNAP is a testament to the social media technology and capabilities we deliver to all parts of the media and marketing space,” said Richard Pasewark (pictured), CEO of Visible.
“The collaboration of BBN, Visible Technologies and LexisNexis provides B2B markets with an innovative combination of social and traditional media intelligence and marketing solutions,” said Tom Ogburn, LexisNexis vice president and managing director for Business Insight Solutions. “The partnership provides clients with unmatched insight into trends and influencers from traditional or social media sources, to a campaign or event.”
About Visible Technologies
Visible is the leader in social media monitoring, analytics, and services for enterprises globally. Visible’s award-winning technology and expertise helps businesses analyze social media conversations to better understand consumer preferences, market dynamics, competitive strengths and weaknesses, and other information critical to a company’s reputation and brands. Visible is the solution of choice for many Forbes Global 2000 companies in a variety of industries including financial services, pharmaceutical, automotive, consumer products, retail, travel and hospitality, telecom, technology, and agencies. Visible delivers social media analytics at internet speed and enterprise scale. Visit www.visibletechnologies.com
BBN is a global leader of large-scale digital marketing solutions for business-to-business marketers. BBN was launched in the United States in April 2008 with Charter Partners Cygnus Business Media, Nielsen Business Media, Reed Business Information, and The McGraw-Hill Companies. BBN has expanded its reach to 55 million business decision makers through relationships with more than 120 media companies. As a partner of 24/7 Media, WPP’s marketing technology company, BBN utilizes 24/7 Open AdStream for ad targeting and delivery and works closely with the global sales force of Real Media Group, a newly launched division of 24/7 Media. BBN Networks, LLC is a privately-held company based in Washington, D.C. with sales offices in New York and London. For a complete listing of BBN partner publishers, visit www.theb2bnet.com.
About LexisNexis Legal & Professional
LexisNexis® Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
- Pingback from BBN Selects Visible Intelligence Platform to Power Social Media Listening ... - ADOTAS | Strategy and Competitive Intelligence | Scoop.it
Leave a Comment
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Vice President, Business Development
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]