BBN Selects Visible Intelligence Platform to Power Social Media Listening Solution for B2B Marketers
LAS VEGAS/DMA (October 15, 2012) — Visible Technologies®, a leader in social media monitoring and analytics, today announced that BBN, an industry pacesetter in large-scale digital marketing solutions for business-to-business marketers, has selected the Visible Intelligence™ Platform and content from LexisNexis® to power its “SNAP” (Social Network Assessment Platform). DMA attendees can preview the new solution today at the DMA B2B Symposium in Booth 1144.
The SNAP application, powered by Visible Technologies unique social media content and analytics, enables B2B brand-builders to assess social discussions relevant to their products and services. SNAP provides a clear understanding of the social dialogue for B2B brands, guidance on how to reach key influencers and an analysis of the impact of their programs. Visible’s technology is used to provide influencer identification across social media channels, which are tracked and measured against business requirements (such as vertical market or advertising channel). The data and measurements are analyzed and delivered by BBN to measure and optimize campaign performance for B2B brands.
“At our core, BBN connects marketers with business-decision makers throughout the cycles of purchasing decisions,” said Scott Roulet, Co-Founder and Senior Vice President of BBN. “Our alliance with Visible Technologies and LexisNexis will provide marketers the information needed to better align with thought leaders who influence purchasing cycles while creating a more engaging experience for their brands.”
“The Visible platform is advancing the use of social media analytics in this new solution from BBN and LexisNexis. BBN is driving B2B digital marketing innovation; their selection of Visible to power SNAP is a testament to the social media technology and capabilities we deliver to all parts of the media and marketing space,” said Richard Pasewark (pictured), CEO of Visible.
“The collaboration of BBN, Visible Technologies and LexisNexis provides B2B markets with an innovative combination of social and traditional media intelligence and marketing solutions,” said Tom Ogburn, LexisNexis vice president and managing director for Business Insight Solutions. “The partnership provides clients with unmatched insight into trends and influencers from traditional or social media sources, to a campaign or event.”
About Visible Technologies
Visible is the leader in social media monitoring, analytics, and services for enterprises globally. Visible’s award-winning technology and expertise helps businesses analyze social media conversations to better understand consumer preferences, market dynamics, competitive strengths and weaknesses, and other information critical to a company’s reputation and brands. Visible is the solution of choice for many Forbes Global 2000 companies in a variety of industries including financial services, pharmaceutical, automotive, consumer products, retail, travel and hospitality, telecom, technology, and agencies. Visible delivers social media analytics at internet speed and enterprise scale. Visit www.visibletechnologies.com
BBN is a global leader of large-scale digital marketing solutions for business-to-business marketers. BBN was launched in the United States in April 2008 with Charter Partners Cygnus Business Media, Nielsen Business Media, Reed Business Information, and The McGraw-Hill Companies. BBN has expanded its reach to 55 million business decision makers through relationships with more than 120 media companies. As a partner of 24/7 Media, WPP’s marketing technology company, BBN utilizes 24/7 Open AdStream for ad targeting and delivery and works closely with the global sales force of Real Media Group, a newly launched division of 24/7 Media. BBN Networks, LLC is a privately-held company based in Washington, D.C. with sales offices in New York and London. For a complete listing of BBN partner publishers, visit www.theb2bnet.com.
About LexisNexis Legal & Professional
LexisNexis® Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
- Pingback from BBN Selects Visible Intelligence Platform to Power Social Media Listening ... - ADOTAS | Strategy and Competitive Intelligence | Scoop.it
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than