BBN Selects Visible Intelligence Platform to Power Social Media Listening Solution for B2B Marketers
LAS VEGAS/DMA (October 15, 2012) — Visible Technologies®, a leader in social media monitoring and analytics, today announced that BBN, an industry pacesetter in large-scale digital marketing solutions for business-to-business marketers, has selected the Visible Intelligence™ Platform and content from LexisNexis® to power its “SNAP” (Social Network Assessment Platform). DMA attendees can preview the new solution today at the DMA B2B Symposium in Booth 1144.
The SNAP application, powered by Visible Technologies unique social media content and analytics, enables B2B brand-builders to assess social discussions relevant to their products and services. SNAP provides a clear understanding of the social dialogue for B2B brands, guidance on how to reach key influencers and an analysis of the impact of their programs. Visible’s technology is used to provide influencer identification across social media channels, which are tracked and measured against business requirements (such as vertical market or advertising channel). The data and measurements are analyzed and delivered by BBN to measure and optimize campaign performance for B2B brands.
“At our core, BBN connects marketers with business-decision makers throughout the cycles of purchasing decisions,” said Scott Roulet, Co-Founder and Senior Vice President of BBN. “Our alliance with Visible Technologies and LexisNexis will provide marketers the information needed to better align with thought leaders who influence purchasing cycles while creating a more engaging experience for their brands.”
“The Visible platform is advancing the use of social media analytics in this new solution from BBN and LexisNexis. BBN is driving B2B digital marketing innovation; their selection of Visible to power SNAP is a testament to the social media technology and capabilities we deliver to all parts of the media and marketing space,” said Richard Pasewark (pictured), CEO of Visible.
“The collaboration of BBN, Visible Technologies and LexisNexis provides B2B markets with an innovative combination of social and traditional media intelligence and marketing solutions,” said Tom Ogburn, LexisNexis vice president and managing director for Business Insight Solutions. “The partnership provides clients with unmatched insight into trends and influencers from traditional or social media sources, to a campaign or event.”
About Visible Technologies
Visible is the leader in social media monitoring, analytics, and services for enterprises globally. Visible’s award-winning technology and expertise helps businesses analyze social media conversations to better understand consumer preferences, market dynamics, competitive strengths and weaknesses, and other information critical to a company’s reputation and brands. Visible is the solution of choice for many Forbes Global 2000 companies in a variety of industries including financial services, pharmaceutical, automotive, consumer products, retail, travel and hospitality, telecom, technology, and agencies. Visible delivers social media analytics at internet speed and enterprise scale. Visit www.visibletechnologies.com
BBN is a global leader of large-scale digital marketing solutions for business-to-business marketers. BBN was launched in the United States in April 2008 with Charter Partners Cygnus Business Media, Nielsen Business Media, Reed Business Information, and The McGraw-Hill Companies. BBN has expanded its reach to 55 million business decision makers through relationships with more than 120 media companies. As a partner of 24/7 Media, WPP’s marketing technology company, BBN utilizes 24/7 Open AdStream for ad targeting and delivery and works closely with the global sales force of Real Media Group, a newly launched division of 24/7 Media. BBN Networks, LLC is a privately-held company based in Washington, D.C. with sales offices in New York and London. For a complete listing of BBN partner publishers, visit www.theb2bnet.com.
About LexisNexis Legal & Professional
LexisNexis® Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
- Pingback from BBN Selects Visible Intelligence Platform to Power Social Media Listening ... - ADOTAS | Strategy and Competitive Intelligence | Scoop.it
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]