Aquent Updates Mobile Staffing App to Include Timecard Feature
BOSTON (October 29, 2012) – Aquent and its new division Vitamin T, the leading global staffing organization dedicated to marketing, creative, and digital professionals, today announced the latest version of Aquent Heads Up — the free mobile staffing application for iPhone® iOS and Android™ devices.
The Aquent Heads Up app offers enhanced features for talent, including the ability to:
- Manage timecards from their smartphones, by inputting hours and submitting timecards for approval.
- Check in with their agent throughout the duration of their assignment.
- Quickly update their agent on their work availability via phone, email, and social networks when looking for their next contract employment opportunity.
With Aquent Heads Up and a tap of a button, Aquent Agents immediately know which of their talent is available to place in a job that fits the talent’s specific skill set. This feature increases Aquent’s response time in filling critical marketing, creative, and digital roles for client companies.
“With the Heads Up app, we’re changing the way skilled marketing, creative, and digital professionals find temp work and connect with companies that crave their expertise,” said Ann Webster (pictured), president of Aquent. “As a global leader in the creative and marketing staffing industry, we know that it’s important to provide the most in-demand and talented professionals to our clients quickly and efficiently, and we are proud to be the first marketing, creative, and digital staffing agency to develop that ability.”
Aquent Heads Up is now available in the United States, France, Netherlands, Japan, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom for download and can be found at the following application stores:
- Apple iTunes: http://bit.ly/Q5reNk
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/PGwObD
- Amazon Appstore for Android: http://amzn.to/Rc06jv
Aquent is the only global staffing company dedicated to creative, marketing, and digital roles exclusively for Fortune 1000 companies. The world’s most renowned global brands come to Aquent for high-caliber freelance talent. Its new division, Vitamin T, provides small, mid-sized and ad agency clients with faster, easier access to in-demand interactive talent. Aquent and Vitamin T have built an impressive global network of marketing and creative services professionals, including print and interactive designers, UX designers and developers, copywriters, brand managers, market researchers, and more.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,
- conversion optimization examples | JIM BULDO: [...] SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social MarketingADOTAS, on Fri, 07 Mar 2014