Aquent Updates Mobile Staffing App to Include Timecard Feature
BOSTON (October 29, 2012) – Aquent and its new division Vitamin T, the leading global staffing organization dedicated to marketing, creative, and digital professionals, today announced the latest version of Aquent Heads Up — the free mobile staffing application for iPhone® iOS and Android™ devices.
The Aquent Heads Up app offers enhanced features for talent, including the ability to:
- Manage timecards from their smartphones, by inputting hours and submitting timecards for approval.
- Check in with their agent throughout the duration of their assignment.
- Quickly update their agent on their work availability via phone, email, and social networks when looking for their next contract employment opportunity.
With Aquent Heads Up and a tap of a button, Aquent Agents immediately know which of their talent is available to place in a job that fits the talent’s specific skill set. This feature increases Aquent’s response time in filling critical marketing, creative, and digital roles for client companies.
“With the Heads Up app, we’re changing the way skilled marketing, creative, and digital professionals find temp work and connect with companies that crave their expertise,” said Ann Webster (pictured), president of Aquent. “As a global leader in the creative and marketing staffing industry, we know that it’s important to provide the most in-demand and talented professionals to our clients quickly and efficiently, and we are proud to be the first marketing, creative, and digital staffing agency to develop that ability.”
Aquent Heads Up is now available in the United States, France, Netherlands, Japan, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom for download and can be found at the following application stores:
- Apple iTunes: http://bit.ly/Q5reNk
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/PGwObD
- Amazon Appstore for Android: http://amzn.to/Rc06jv
Aquent is the only global staffing company dedicated to creative, marketing, and digital roles exclusively for Fortune 1000 companies. The world’s most renowned global brands come to Aquent for high-caliber freelance talent. Its new division, Vitamin T, provides small, mid-sized and ad agency clients with faster, easier access to in-demand interactive talent. Aquent and Vitamin T have built an impressive global network of marketing and creative services professionals, including print and interactive designers, UX designers and developers, copywriters, brand managers, market researchers, and more.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- MARKETING TECHNOLOGY VS. AD-TECH: Identity Enables Personalization
- Believe It or Not–Tax Ads on Mobile Get Lots of Folks to File From Their Phones!
- A Clear View–Finally! Sizmek study validates IAB’s 70% viewable threshold for measured impressions
- “Cassandra Report: Gen Z” Uncovers Massive Attitude Shifts
- The blurring line between tech & agencies – eClerx acquires CLX Europe