Aquent Updates Mobile Staffing App to Include Timecard Feature
BOSTON (October 29, 2012) – Aquent and its new division Vitamin T, the leading global staffing organization dedicated to marketing, creative, and digital professionals, today announced the latest version of Aquent Heads Up — the free mobile staffing application for iPhone® iOS and Android™ devices.
The Aquent Heads Up app offers enhanced features for talent, including the ability to:
- Manage timecards from their smartphones, by inputting hours and submitting timecards for approval.
- Check in with their agent throughout the duration of their assignment.
- Quickly update their agent on their work availability via phone, email, and social networks when looking for their next contract employment opportunity.
With Aquent Heads Up and a tap of a button, Aquent Agents immediately know which of their talent is available to place in a job that fits the talent’s specific skill set. This feature increases Aquent’s response time in filling critical marketing, creative, and digital roles for client companies.
“With the Heads Up app, we’re changing the way skilled marketing, creative, and digital professionals find temp work and connect with companies that crave their expertise,” said Ann Webster (pictured), president of Aquent. “As a global leader in the creative and marketing staffing industry, we know that it’s important to provide the most in-demand and talented professionals to our clients quickly and efficiently, and we are proud to be the first marketing, creative, and digital staffing agency to develop that ability.”
Aquent Heads Up is now available in the United States, France, Netherlands, Japan, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom for download and can be found at the following application stores:
- Apple iTunes: http://bit.ly/Q5reNk
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/PGwObD
- Amazon Appstore for Android: http://amzn.to/Rc06jv
Aquent is the only global staffing company dedicated to creative, marketing, and digital roles exclusively for Fortune 1000 companies. The world’s most renowned global brands come to Aquent for high-caliber freelance talent. Its new division, Vitamin T, provides small, mid-sized and ad agency clients with faster, easier access to in-demand interactive talent. Aquent and Vitamin T have built an impressive global network of marketing and creative services professionals, including print and interactive designers, UX designers and developers, copywriters, brand managers, market researchers, and more.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than