Aquent Updates Mobile Staffing App to Include Timecard Feature
BOSTON (October 29, 2012) – Aquent and its new division Vitamin T, the leading global staffing organization dedicated to marketing, creative, and digital professionals, today announced the latest version of Aquent Heads Up — the free mobile staffing application for iPhone® iOS and Android™ devices.
The Aquent Heads Up app offers enhanced features for talent, including the ability to:
- Manage timecards from their smartphones, by inputting hours and submitting timecards for approval.
- Check in with their agent throughout the duration of their assignment.
- Quickly update their agent on their work availability via phone, email, and social networks when looking for their next contract employment opportunity.
With Aquent Heads Up and a tap of a button, Aquent Agents immediately know which of their talent is available to place in a job that fits the talent’s specific skill set. This feature increases Aquent’s response time in filling critical marketing, creative, and digital roles for client companies.
“With the Heads Up app, we’re changing the way skilled marketing, creative, and digital professionals find temp work and connect with companies that crave their expertise,” said Ann Webster (pictured), president of Aquent. “As a global leader in the creative and marketing staffing industry, we know that it’s important to provide the most in-demand and talented professionals to our clients quickly and efficiently, and we are proud to be the first marketing, creative, and digital staffing agency to develop that ability.”
Aquent Heads Up is now available in the United States, France, Netherlands, Japan, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom for download and can be found at the following application stores:
- Apple iTunes: http://bit.ly/Q5reNk
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/PGwObD
- Amazon Appstore for Android: http://amzn.to/Rc06jv
Aquent is the only global staffing company dedicated to creative, marketing, and digital roles exclusively for Fortune 1000 companies. The world’s most renowned global brands come to Aquent for high-caliber freelance talent. Its new division, Vitamin T, provides small, mid-sized and ad agency clients with faster, easier access to in-demand interactive talent. Aquent and Vitamin T have built an impressive global network of marketing and creative services professionals, including print and interactive designers, UX designers and developers, copywriters, brand managers, market researchers, and more.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Aquent Updates Mobile Staffing App to Include Timecard Feature BOSTON (October 29, 2012) – Aquent and its new division Vitamin T, the leading global staffing organization dedicated to marketing, [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]