Apsalar is Now Measuring and Optimizing Mobile Marketing Initiatives for Facebook-Integrated Apps
SAN FRANCISCO (October 19) -- Apsalar (apsalar.com), a provider of mobile engagement management solutions, is now enabling marketers to measure the performance of mobile campaigns for Facebook-integrated apps via its free Campaign Source Insights marketing ROI tool.
Apsalar’s Campaign Source Insights, announced earlier this summer, has now been enhanced with universal campaign insights, enabling measurement for any campaign on iOS with Android coming soon. With this functionality, marketers can now more accurately measure the performance of their traffic coming from any mobile advertising campaign, including Facebook mobile Ads.
Apsalar’s Campaign Source Insights attributes app installations to the proper acquisition source, then measures spend from users that come from each campaign through one, centralized reporting dashboard. Beyond that, Apsalar can provide aggregated reporting of engagement and revenue for the cohort of users who originated from a particular campaign source. Apsalar’s Campaign Source Insights is the only solution in the market that is both free and that measures actual revenue from mobile users generated from each traffic source.
“Facebook provides a unique opportunity for mobile marketers to drive social app discovery and acquire more users, as well as promote ongoing app engagement through social activity. Apsalar is delighted to have the opportunity to provide solutions that measure this value for marketers,” says Michael Oiknine, CEO of Apsalar.
In the new mobile app ecosystem, marketers have struggled to effectively monitor multiple acquisition sources and measure the relative performance and ROI of their campaigns. Apsalar’s Campaign Source Insights provides campaign attribution and compares relative performance and ROI under a single dashboard for any campaign on any platform. Marketers can then determine where to optimize their spend and improve their ROI.
Campaign Source Insights Features
- Tag any campaign source with Apsalar’s redirect URL to effectively measure and optimize campaigns across all ad campaigns and acquisition partners, without the requirement of partner integration with Apsalar.
- One, centralized dashboard.
- Aggregated campaign reporting on impressions, clicks, downloads, and associated user spend.
App marketers can now sign up for this free tool through Apsalar’s ApScience analytics program at: http://apsalar.com.
Apsalar provides Mobile Engagement Management solutions for mobile apps. Mobile app marketers can acquire, analyze, and remarket to engaged users through audience targeting, behavioral retargeting, and best-in-class analytics in order to take control of the complete user lifecycle and increase customer LTV. Founded in 2010 and based in San Francisco, Apsalar is backed by leading venture investors, Thomvest Ventures, Battery Ventures, and DN Capital. Apsalar has won numerous awards, including eWeek’s Top Ten Promising Mobile IT Startups in 2011.
- Pingback from Apsalar is Now Measuring and Optimizing Mobile Marketing Initiatives for … | Mobile Marketing Solution
Leave a Comment
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail