Apsalar is Now Measuring and Optimizing Mobile Marketing Initiatives for Facebook-Integrated Apps
SAN FRANCISCO (October 19) -- Apsalar (apsalar.com), a provider of mobile engagement management solutions, is now enabling marketers to measure the performance of mobile campaigns for Facebook-integrated apps via its free Campaign Source Insights marketing ROI tool.
Apsalar’s Campaign Source Insights, announced earlier this summer, has now been enhanced with universal campaign insights, enabling measurement for any campaign on iOS with Android coming soon. With this functionality, marketers can now more accurately measure the performance of their traffic coming from any mobile advertising campaign, including Facebook mobile Ads.
Apsalar’s Campaign Source Insights attributes app installations to the proper acquisition source, then measures spend from users that come from each campaign through one, centralized reporting dashboard. Beyond that, Apsalar can provide aggregated reporting of engagement and revenue for the cohort of users who originated from a particular campaign source. Apsalar’s Campaign Source Insights is the only solution in the market that is both free and that measures actual revenue from mobile users generated from each traffic source.
“Facebook provides a unique opportunity for mobile marketers to drive social app discovery and acquire more users, as well as promote ongoing app engagement through social activity. Apsalar is delighted to have the opportunity to provide solutions that measure this value for marketers,” says Michael Oiknine, CEO of Apsalar.
In the new mobile app ecosystem, marketers have struggled to effectively monitor multiple acquisition sources and measure the relative performance and ROI of their campaigns. Apsalar’s Campaign Source Insights provides campaign attribution and compares relative performance and ROI under a single dashboard for any campaign on any platform. Marketers can then determine where to optimize their spend and improve their ROI.
Campaign Source Insights Features
- Tag any campaign source with Apsalar’s redirect URL to effectively measure and optimize campaigns across all ad campaigns and acquisition partners, without the requirement of partner integration with Apsalar.
- One, centralized dashboard.
- Aggregated campaign reporting on impressions, clicks, downloads, and associated user spend.
App marketers can now sign up for this free tool through Apsalar’s ApScience analytics program at: http://apsalar.com.
Apsalar provides Mobile Engagement Management solutions for mobile apps. Mobile app marketers can acquire, analyze, and remarket to engaged users through audience targeting, behavioral retargeting, and best-in-class analytics in order to take control of the complete user lifecycle and increase customer LTV. Founded in 2010 and based in San Francisco, Apsalar is backed by leading venture investors, Thomvest Ventures, Battery Ventures, and DN Capital. Apsalar has won numerous awards, including eWeek’s Top Ten Promising Mobile IT Startups in 2011.
- Pingback from Apsalar is Now Measuring and Optimizing Mobile Marketing Initiatives for … | Mobile Marketing Solution
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]